share the link of India vs aus match today

250°
Deal Cadet
ddsethi77

Any website for free watching india vs aus match today

30 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

if you have airtel sim ,logon to airtexstream.in and view it on sony six.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Best free way I am finding is Airtel app. It’s way better than on JioTV.
JioTV is only ads.

I just charge 48 ₹ a month for airtel, so this is for all, if you have an active no.

Edit: forget it, after 30 mins they are asking you to upgrade to airtel xtream

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

Jio TV is working well for streaming cricket in the (non-Jio) no. I had given for Jio Fibre trial registration despite not having recharged after its expiry.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Can we watch it free if we have active airtel sim only and on a active pack ??

Do need some special recharge ?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
LIMBO wrote:

Jio TV is working well for streaming cricket in the (non-Jio) no. I had given for Jio Fibre trial registration despite not having recharged after its expiry.

If one has non jio sim , I think he can no login to jiotv through mobile data.

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
ZitOO wrote:

If one has non jio sim , I think he can no login to jiotv through mobile data.

Yes I thought I as much. But its working fine with both Vi/Airtel data.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
Nighthawk69 wrote:

Not that I’m seeing on hotstar

Oops Sorry
The Hotstar homepage was showing preview of today’s match so i thought hotstar is the streaming partner

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

Oops Sorry
The Hotstar homepage was showing preview of today’s match so i thought hotstar is the streaming partner

No problem. Looks like jiotv is working..

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Nighthawk69 wrote:

No problem. Looks like jiotv is working..

Jio Tv was pestering me with ads when I tried. sony itself has ads and Jio is hijacking and showing more ads. Hating this kind of mal practice.

Instead I turned on the channel on Tata sky. Sony liv is so costly.. never thought to say this, but channels are cheaper and I can watch it on my mobile devices too.

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
Seinfeld wrote:

Jio Tv was pestering me with ads when I tried. sony itself has ads and Jio is hijacking and showing more ads. Hating this kind of mal practice.

Instead I turned on the channel on Tata sky. Sony liv is so costly.. never thought to say this, but channels are cheaper and I can watch it on my mobile devices too.

Use an ad blocker. Local VPN based or DNS based if on newer Android versions. Didn’t experience any ads other than in between overs.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

Use an ad blocker. Local VPN based or DNS based if on newer Android versions. Didn’t experience any ads other than in between overs.

Looks like they have stopped showing the ads now (fixed at around 12pm). I guess some funny tweets might have helped. Sadly bad day for India

Missing