Hot Deal

Share your Flipkart Axis Bank Credit card application experience

891°
Deal Cadet
sliced

Date of application:
Video KYC completed no:
Document pick date:
Approval/Rejection SMS date:
Card Generation on Flipkart date:
Physical card received on date:

162 Comments  |  
52 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

no point in applying now….
anyways bbd sale will be over by the time one receives card

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
geni wrote:

no point in applying now….
anyways bbd sale will be over by the time one receives card

I second that. I feel they could have started with limited customers. Now that they are overloaded with applications, they aren’t able to manage and getting customers frustrated.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Date of application: 27 Sept 2021
Video KYC completed on: not yet
Document pick date: not yet
Approval/Rejection SMS date: not yet
Card Generation on Flipkart date: not yet
Physical card received on date: not yet

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Worst

Date of application – 4th September

16th September – Received call from executive application couldn’t process cz of having no surname.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Coming soon……..

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Date of Application: 08-Sep-2021

Document pick date: 09-Sep-2021

Approval SMS date: 16-Sep-2021

Physical card received on date: 22-Sep-2021

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied
Chakra wrote:

Date of application 23rd sept
Video kyc completed on 23rd sept
Document pick: during video kyc. They took pan card pic. And no document pick up.(received msg from flipkart as kyc received on 24th)
approval/rejection sms:24th approved.
Card generation on flipkart. Waiting.(it shows as 1day in app card generation time)
physical card: waiting
Will update. Once I get card.

do you already hold AXIS flipkart MC variant?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
santoo wrote:

Date of Application: 08-Sep-2021

Document pick date: 09-Sep-2021

Approval SMS date: 16-Sep-2021

Physical card received on date: 22-Sep-2021

On-time process. Congrats.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Shahskm wrote:

Worst

Date of application – 4th September

16th September – Received call from executive application couldn’t process cz of having no surname.

That’s strange. I wonder why they can’t issue a card based on the name itself.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
myfungang829 wrote:

Date of application: 27 Sept 2021
Video KYC completed on: not yet
Document pick date: not yet
Approval/Rejection SMS date: not yet
Card Generation on Flipkart date: not yet
Physical card received on date: not yet

too early to share laughing

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

For me, today only applied, video kyc and kyc approval completed today itself

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Chakra wrote:

Date of application 23rd sept
Video kyc completed on 23rd sept
Document pick: during video kyc. They took pan card pic. And no document pick up.(received msg from flipkart as kyc received on 24th)
approval/rejection sms:24th approved.
Card generation on flipkart. Waiting.(it shows as 1day in app card generation time)
physical card: waiting
Will update. Once I get card.

Got virtual card on 27th.
Limit 50k

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
sliced wrote:

Date of application: 08-Sep
Video KYC completed no: 08-Sep
Document pick date: 09-Sep
Approval/Rejection SMS date: Awaiting
Card Generation on Flipkart date: Awaiting
Physical card received on date: Awaiting

Received the physical card today and activated it.
Flipkart still shows “Card Generation” status.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Date of application: Sep 21
Video KYC completed no: Sep 21
Document pick date: Sep 25
Approval/Rejection SMS date: Sep 26
Card Generation on Flipkart date: Sep 29
Physical card received on date: Pending (should be in hand before sale)

72k limit which is quite shitty

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
adnan_d92 wrote:

Date of application: Sep 21
Video KYC completed no: Sep 21
Document pick date: Sep 25
Approval/Rejection SMS date: Sep 26
Card Generation on Flipkart date: Sep 29
Physical card received on date: Pending (should be in hand before sale)

72k limit which is quite shitty

Great, I hope you will get limit increased after an year of good usage.

On Flipkart did it automatically show as payment option?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
sliced wrote:

Great, I hope you will get limit increased after an year of good usage.

On Flipkart did it automatically show as payment option?

No it’s not showing automatically

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Card visible today on app

Date of application: Sep 17
Video KYC completed no: no
Document pick date: Sep 18
Approval/Rejection SMS date:
Card Generation on Flipkart date: Sep 30

Limit 50k
In spouse name
No income and no income proof given

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Date of application:29/09
Video KYC completed no:29/09
Document pick date: NA
Approval/Rejection SMS date:29/09
Card Generation on Flipkart date: WAITING
Physical card received on date: WAITING

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
PowerStar wrote:

Date of application:29/09
Video KYC completed no:29/09
Document pick date: NA
Approval/Rejection SMS date:29/09
Card Generation on Flipkart date: WAITING
Physical card received on date: WAITING

Wow, that was quick to get approved.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
great wrote:

Card visible today on app

Date of application: Sep 17
Video KYC completed no: no
Document pick date: Sep 18
Approval/Rejection SMS date:
Card Generation on Flipkart date: Sep 30

Limit 50k
In spouse name
No income and no income proof given

Although I have received the card, it doesn’t show up on Flipkart. I wonder if there are any additional steps required for that. Does it start showing automatically on Flipkart and as a payment method on the payment page?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
great wrote:

Card visible today on app

Date of application: Sep 17
Video KYC completed no: no
Document pick date: Sep 18
Approval/Rejection SMS date:
Card Generation on Flipkart date: Sep 30

Limit 50k
In spouse name
No income and no income proof given

Between 18 to 30 sep what was flipkart showing under the credit section ??

I applied recently and got my approval sms yesterday but after that the card apply now page has gone from flipkart and if i check via my account section it still shows document collection pending while they have collected everything.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
sliced wrote:

Although I have received the card, it doesn’t show up on Flipkart. I wonder if there are any additional steps required for that. Does it start showing automatically on Flipkart and as a payment method on the payment page?

Finally you received the card. It will automatically displayed in Flipkart app. If not showing call their cc

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
sliced wrote:

Although I have received the card, it doesn’t show up on Flipkart. I wonder if there are any additional steps required for that. Does it start showing automatically on Flipkart and as a payment method on the payment page?

it will be shown automatically. for it was not shown for 4 months then one fine day it started appearing.
may be try updating the app once.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
sliced wrote:

That’s sad, hope you receive the card before BBD sale starts 🤞🤞

Card received today.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
akki.akki wrote:

Card received today.

What a perfect time to receive it, congratulations!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Weebie wrote:

For me, today only applied, video kyc and kyc approval completed today itself

Approved today without documents pickup. Card generation showing 1 day

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Location : Kolkata
Date of application: Sept 08
Video KYC completed : no
Document pick date: Sept 26
Approval SMS date: Sept 28
Card Generation on Flipkart : Still pending
Physical Card : Still pending

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Date of Application: 02-Oct-2021

Document pick date: -

Approval SMS date: Rejected immediately

Physical card received on date: -

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Date of application:03/09
Video KYC completed no: N/A
Document pick date: 06/09
Approval/Rejection SMS date:26/09
Card Generation on Flipkart date:27/09
Physical card received on date:28/09

Got a low limit ₹26K, would have given income proof for a higher limit but they never enquired.

Missing