Hot Deal

Shares Bought 43 Years Ago Now Worth Rs 1448 Crore, But Company Rejects Investor's Claim

367°
26 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

All these govt. banking authorities aren’t doing anything. NBFCs are the best example of their ignorance. Customer should be treated as primary but no every damn company is harassing people in all possible ways cz they know that no authority will sue them. 1 saal ka bharosa ni in companies pe to ye to fir bhi itne saal purane shares h.

Link Copied
chota_chattri wrote:

All these govt. banking authorities aren’t doing anything. NBFCs are the best example of their ignorance. Customer should be treated as primary but no every damn company is harassing people in all possible ways cz they know that no authority will sue them. 1 saal ka bharosa ni in companies pe to ye to fir bhi itne saal purane shares h.

22g just imagine what 1448 crore can give you in life. hope that family gets them soon.

Link Copied
chota_chattri wrote:

What has govt banking authorities got to do with this story?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

sad

Link Copied
Expand
igen wrote:

What has govt banking authorities got to do with this story?

Banking is not only banks. Ministry of finance under govt. of india is what I wanted to say. Sebi comes under mof. I was saying as general Cz it’s not about sebi only. Rbi and other govt. bodies are neglecting customers too.

Link Copied
Expand
chota_chattri wrote:

Banking is not only banks. Ministry of finance under govt. of india is what I wanted to say. Sebi comes under mof. I was saying as general Cz it’s not about sebi only. Rbi and other govt. bodies are neglecting customers too.

customer=aam admi=nothing is desh me

Link Copied
Expand
kukdookoo wrote:

customer=aam admi=nothing is desh me

😂kuch rhyme to bna lo😂
Customer means aam and admi means nothing
Customer admi = aam nothing 🤣

Link Copied
Expand
chota_chattri wrote:

Yes in many cases sebi becomes courage the cowardly dog, however in this case no idea if this will come under their direct jurisdiction since this is related to unlisted shares bought in a company in 1970s, will definitely come under company act ie. courts. Though sebi should definitely have given notice to company considering the amount of shares involved.

Link Copied
Expand
igen wrote:

Yes in many cases sebi becomes courage the cowardly dog, however in this case no idea if this will come under their direct jurisdiction since this is related to unlisted shares bought in a company in 1970s, will definitely come under company act ie. courts. Though sebi should definitely have given notice to company considering the amount of shares involved.

Exactly. Ye to woi baat h ki me shirt leke aau dukaan se or jb wapis karne jau to wo bole ye to hmari dukaan ki h hi nahi ham to kewal online bechte h ab.
Don’t understand the meanings, understand the feelings cz kal hi hua mere saath😂 apna maal hi pehchanne se mana kr diya🤣.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
chota_chattri wrote:

Exactly. Ye to woi baat h ki me shirt leke aau dukaan se or jb wapis karne jau to wo bole ye to hmari dukaan ki h hi nahi ham to kewal online bechte h ab.
Don’t understand the meanings, understand the feelings cz kal hi hua mere saath😂 apna maal hi pehchanne se mana kr diya🤣.

Chota chatri nahi dikhaya use sab pehchan leta 😝😝

Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Chota chatri nahi dikhaya use sab pehchan leta 😝😝

Wo meri taraf face krke khada tha, ulta khada hota to jarur chattri nikalta me 😌

Link Copied
Expand
chota_chattri wrote:

Wo meri taraf face krke khada tha, ulta khada hota to jarur chattri nikalta me 😌

To samne se hi to dikhana tha chota chattri aka Rampuri.
Aur kaun se chattri ki baat kar rahe the🤣🤣

Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

To samne se hi to dikhana tha chota chattri aka Rampuri.
Aur kaun se chattri ki baat kar rahe the🤣🤣

Me to us wali ki baat kr raha tha jo thand me choti ho jati h.
Chota_chattri username bhi us din hi bnaya tha jis din kaafi baarish thi😝 nahi to raat me bnaya hota to bada_chattri hota

Link Copied
Expand
chota_chattri wrote:

Me to us wali ki baat kr raha tha jo thand me choti ho jati h.
Chota_chattri username bhi us din hi bnaya tha jis din kaafi baarish thi😝 nahi to raat me bnaya hota to bada_chattri hota

To naam dynamic rakh to size ke hisab se badalte rehna😂😂

Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

To naam dynamic rakh to size ke hisab se badalte rehna😂😂

Will think about it. But I have to change it daily then and most of the time my username will be bada_chattri then

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
chota_chattri wrote:

Will think about it. But I have to change it daily then and most of the time my username will be bada_chattri then

Abi to promotion b hogya so kiski deri h grin 
@ash-d

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
chota_chattri wrote:

Money robbed by " So called Effecient" private company and blame Govt agency!!

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Since it was an unlisted company and was not paying any dividends, the family gradually forgot about the investment.
Never ever forget about your investments. Lesson learnt in a hard way.
Kuch log bolenge, invest and forget. Bhai taab unhe ye baat kaa yad dila dena.
@MrKool_JJ @malikcool @guest_999

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Bhai jo log market ko nai jaante, agar Harshad Mehta jaisa fraud ho sakta hai toh kuch bhi ho sakta hai. Agar investment karke bhul hi jana hai toh bhai koi toh investment karneka nai. 🙂 Bhai kuch bhi ho sakta hai. Ho sakta hai koi nalayak rishtedaar becha ho n chipa raha ho sabse. 🙂 Yaa fir koi broker kiya ho. Yaa fir koi mistake hui ho.
Ab saab demat format me hai. Toh bhai 10 saal ke baad agar NFT format me rahega toh apun ko change karna hi hoga. Apn bolega apn bhool jaenge n koombhkarn ke nidra me soyenge toh kuch gafla toh hoga hi naa.

Chemplast Sanmar ke IPO ke time me kuch log ro rahe the Twitter me ki fraud ipo hai. Babuji fraud hui kahan? Investors ko out toh dikhaya tha. 1 saal time diya. Fir time diya. Agar koi apna hissa nai diya toh wahi loser hai. Koi fraud nai hua tha. Saab thik hi tha. Company delisted hua shayad 15₹ me. Company usi rate me buy back kiya.

Toh isi tarah long termers ke bhi Lanka dahan hoti hai. Aur ye baat koi jyada bolta nai. 🙂

Link Copied
Expand
shivrajsingh wrote:

Money robbed by " So called Effecient" private company and blame Govt agency!!

Dear i salute your thoughts 😊. But govt. organisations are made to supervise these private companies. You are also taxes for that. Your points can be different obviously. Or maybe You haven’t paid excess amounts to some private company. What’s the purpose of rbi and sebi? Kindly enlighten me! Ask your manager that how come they are responsible for something you were working on.

Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Abi to promotion b hogya so kiski deri h grin 
@ash-d

Party warty rakhwao yaar, award function arrange kr lete h me to kehta hu

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
chota_chattri wrote:

Party warty rakhwao yaar, award function arrange kr lete h me to kehta hu

Ab maja ayega na BHIDU smile sunglasses

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
chota_chattri wrote:

Dear i salute your thoughts 😊. But govt. organisations are made to supervise these private companies. You are also taxes for that. Your points can be different obviously. Or maybe You haven’t paid excess amounts to some private company. What’s the purpose of rbi and sebi? Kindly enlighten me! Ask your manager that how come they are responsible for something you were working on.

When company was not registered , then what will be role of SEBI and RBI?
Instead why dont Private companies follow moral and only pursue profit? Except few like TATA.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
shivrajsingh wrote:

When company was not registered , then what will be role of SEBI and RBI?
Instead why dont Private companies follow moral and only pursue profit? Except few like TATA.

Last time I checked I’m still  living in constitutionalism country?

Nowdays all rule are for consumers and others, government and system are for taxes only grinning grinning.

Missing