Should I Get Heavy Appliances (Washing Machine) Installed From Company Or Flipkart (Jeeves)?

140°
Deal Captain
Gaurav_G

I recently bought a Samsung Washing Machine from Flipkart during the sale.

It got delivered recently however Flipkart has scheduled installation for the Washing Machine via Jeeves (Jeeves Consumer Services) immediately after the product got delivered smiley

I called up Samsung just for confirmation and the executive repeatedly said please get Samsung Appliances (Washing Machine here in this case) installed by us directly not via 3rd party or we may not honour the warranty as per out policies.

I told him that Jeeves installation has beem scheduled however he said that as per his system, officially no installation has been initiated for my number by Flipkart and he again reminded that if Jeeves books/forwarded the installation with Samsung then it’s fine else if they send their own agent then it’ll void warranty grin

I also understand the same and want to book it with Samsung however I’m afraid what if any physical damage comes out when Samsung agent opens and then Flipkart refuses to take responsibility saying you got it installed from Samsung not us.

Does Jeeves book the installation with Samsung directly later?

Please suggest as to what can be done? pray

12 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

usually the brand does the installation.call them again tell them you bought a machine and you need to book an installation time, it is free of cost.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
kukdookoo wrote:

usually the brand does the installation.call them again tell them you bought a machine and you need to book an installation time, it is free of cost.

Yes he offered me multiple times to book installation however i said I’ll coordinate with Flipkart as I’m worried what if there is some damage to the product and later Flipkart says why you got it installed from Samsung directly and not via our authorised partner (Jeeves)?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Gaurav_G wrote:

Yes he offered me multiple times to book installation however i said I’ll coordinate with Flipkart as I’m worried what if there is some damage to the product and later Flipkart says why you got it installed from Samsung directly and not via our authorised partner (Jeeves)?

paji you can open the box of the machine and check for any physical damage if there is not then dont worry samsung will cover everything.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

one more thing jeeves is pathetic,brand persons will install it better.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
kukdookoo wrote:

one more thing jeeves is pathetic,brand persons will install it better.

Yep 3-4 years back when they came they didn’t install my TV antenna I installed it myself later also he couldn’t operate the TV and knew absolutely nothing wink

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

never opt Jeeves

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Gaurav_G wrote:

@bikidas2060 @guest_999 @androgame kindly share your views too smile

bhai, washing machine is made by Samsung, its warranty will be honoured by Samsung. So, please follow Samsung’s directions. Jeeves is not authorised partner of Samsung. 

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
Gaurav_G wrote:

Yes he offered me multiple times to book installation however i said I’ll coordinate with Flipkart as I’m worried what if there is some damage to the product and later Flipkart says why you got it installed from Samsung directly and not via our authorised partner (Jeeves)?

please don’t open the box. Allow the service personnel of Samsung come n do it on your behalf. 

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied

Brother, I too purchased LG Washing Machine in BBD Sale 3 months back!

Let me tell you what happens, When the Order is Getting Delivered then the “OPEN BOX DELIVERY” would be there, which means you can verify any damage or part missing or colour issue or different model issue and directly can reject in front of DELIVERY AGENT!

After delivery within 24 hrs, Flipkart forward your details to Samsung India then you will get a Samsung brand authorised person at your door for installation of your Washing Machine like instructions and all!

That’s it!

For me, Samsung Installation is very simple if you want to schedule! Just Message them Hi on Whatsapp (1800 5726 7864) Then you get Options like Upload invoice and done! (I know about Samsung because on BBD I purchased both washing machine of LG and Samsung Oven).

I suggest you to ignore Jeeves and go for Brand Man!

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
shraaj wrote:

Brother, I too purchased LG Washing Machine in BBD Sale 3 months back!

Let me tell you what happens, When the Order is Getting Delivered then the “OPEN BOX DELIVERY” would be there, which means you can verify any damage or part missing or colour issue or different model issue and directly can reject in front of DELIVERY AGENT!

After delivery within 24 hrs, Flipkart forward your details to Samsung India then you will get a Samsung brand authorised person at your door for installation of your Washing Machine like instructions and all!

That’s it!

For me, Samsung Installation is very simple if you want to schedule! Just Message them Hi on Whatsapp (1800 5726 7864) Then you get Options like Upload invoice and done! (I know about Samsung because on BBD I purchased both washing machine of LG and Samsung Oven).

I suggest you to ignore Jeeves and go for Brand Man!

Thanks brother for elaborating so nicely on the same!

Flipkart has allotted the installation after 24 hrs to Jeeves (the person informed he is from Jeeves side not Samsung).

After all the above points by all Dimers I think it’s better to contact Samsung and request them for installation (already requested let’s see) smile

Samsung Customer Care Team consistently says that no one can install it apart from their own engineers.


replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply