Should PM care funds audited?

157°
24 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
174
783
23

hona toh bahut kuch cahiye par ho kuch aur raha hai….

128
318
3

Lockdown Effect laughing laughing

Not Just that Fund but everyone’s wealth need to be audited esp. politicians, who are getting richer no matter what happens to country

148
666
9
Dev-m wrote:

Lockdown Effect laughing laughing

Not Just that Fund but everyone’s wealth need to be audited esp. politicians, who are getting richer no matter what happens to country

Yes. Even if audited, they are govt auditors. No difference basically smiley People are mainly donating for their WhatsApp posts  smiley

128
318
3
Expand
Jerry_The_Dimer wrote:

His view is my view so thought don’t want to type. joy

Ah! I sensed that stuck_out_tongue Keep it up laughing

Read full news again may be your opinion may differ from the person you follow.

These are the main lines-
_
“Since the fund is based on donations of individuals and organisations, we have no right to audit the charitable organisation,” sources in the CAG offices said._

The PM CARES trust, formed by the cabinet on March 28, has Prime Minister Narendra Modi as its chairperson and senior cabinet members as trustees.

“Unless the trustees ask us to audit, we will not be auditing the accounts,” a senior official in the CAG said.

According to the government, the PM CARES Fund will be audited by “independent auditors who will be appointed by the trustees”.

148
666
9
Expand
Dev-m wrote:

Ah! I sensed that stuck_out_tongue Keep it up laughing

Read full news again may be your opinion may differ from the person you follow.

These are the main lines-
_
“Since the fund is based on donations of individuals and organisations, we have no right to audit the charitable organisation,” sources in the CAG offices said._

The PM CARES trust, formed by the cabinet on March 28, has Prime Minister Narendra Modi as its chairperson and senior cabinet members as trustees.

“Unless the trustees ask us to audit, we will not be auditing the accounts,” a senior official in the CAG said.

According to the government, the PM CARES Fund will be audited by “independent auditors who will be appointed by the trustees”.

Yes sweat_smile
Rules are set by politicians after all, if they want to audit the funds & be transparent, they would have set the rules to audit the funds in 1st place smiley
To me, there should be an independent audit of any funding and transparency of results to common people and how these funds are allocated since they’re are people’s money since WHO’s funds also getting audited. stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

0
892
7

you guys are blinded by hatred for one person.
have you guys ever asked to audit funds of ram rahim, nityaram, asaram?
then why should pm cares be audited?

174
783
23
Harish.agarwal wrote:

you guys are blinded by hatred for one person.
have you guys ever asked to audit funds of ram rahim, nityaram, asaram?
then why should pm cares be audited?

It not hatred,ram rahim,nityanand dont come on TV and emotionally blackmail you to donate to their funds. There are already so many schemes pre existing for donation, like PMNRF and funds of each of the CM, why was a new scheme required? Why is this scheme created as a trust? When 1000s of crore are being collected, why should it not be audited by independent auditors on where exactly the funds are being spent, how much money is actually being given to which states. Also donation to PMCare counts as CSR budget spend for organizations which same does not hold true for funds of each CM, why is this difference created?

2,110
8798
84
Moderator
Expand
karanoshan wrote:

It not hatred,ram rahim,nityanand dont come on TV and emotionally blackmail you to donate to their funds. There are already so many schemes pre existing for donation, like PMNRF and funds of each of the CM, why was a new scheme required? Why is this scheme created as a trust? When 1000s of crore are being collected, why should it not be audited by independent auditors on where exactly the funds are being spent, how much money is actually being given to which states. Also donation to PMCare counts as CSR budget spend for organizations which same does not hold true for funds of each CM, why is this difference created?

It seems you fail to catch sarcasm often. Right?!

12
2057
14

If there’s no proper Audit, better to donate to good NGOs

148
666
9
B3A5T wrote:

If there’s no proper Audit, better to donate to good NGOs

Need transparency atleast if no audithttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/614436/original/IMG_20200427_003311.jpg?1587927823

106
2563
44

…This govt. is teaching future govt how to be more cunning …

…PMcare fund is a private fund….

…so No CAG audit + No RTI is applicable on it…

…All the MPLAD funds for 2 years is added to this PMCare….It means almost no development in opposition party’s area….

…But project Vista is alive and kicking….All hail the supreme leader…

204
5573
59
still_guessing wrote:

…This govt. is teaching future govt how to be more cunning …

…PMcare fund is a private fund….

…so No CAG audit + No RTI is applicable on it…

…All the MPLAD funds for 2 years is added to this PMCare….It means almost no development in opposition party’s area….

…But project Vista is alive and kicking….All hail the supreme leader…

Any guess how much they got till today?

51
133
6
B3A5T wrote:

If there’s no proper Audit, better to donate to good NGOs

Btw, i was looking for some good NGOs working for this Covid-19 pandemic and where i can donate. Can you guys suggest?

148
666
9
Expand
hardiknagpal4935 wrote:

Btw, i was looking for some good NGOs working for this Covid-19 pandemic and where i can donate. Can you guys suggest?

Better to handover the money in-person once the lockdown is over. I used to cross railway stations during nights.. 100s of homeless ppl will be sleeping below some nearby flyovers close to stations.

106
2563
44
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

Any guess how much they got till today?

…More than 10,000 crores….

..If i remember on 1 April it exceeded 6500 crores….

…All this is going to be used in UP, Bihar and West Bengal elections…..

106
2563
44
Expand
hardiknagpal4935 wrote:

Btw, i was looking for some good NGOs working for this Covid-19 pandemic and where i can donate. Can you guys suggest?

…Buy some masks or sanitizers and distribute it…distribute vitamin c tablets…Multivitamins….glucon d….anything that is healthy….

…I give to the delivery guys….milk man…local shops….Its kinda chain…Think for them and you are thinking of your community….

56
868
12

One sentence : Save your money for yourself..

4
9686
47
Expand
Dev-m wrote:

Ah! I sensed that stuck_out_tongue Keep it up laughing

Read full news again may be your opinion may differ from the person you follow.

These are the main lines-
_
“Since the fund is based on donations of individuals and organisations, we have no right to audit the charitable organisation,” sources in the CAG offices said._

The PM CARES trust, formed by the cabinet on March 28, has Prime Minister Narendra Modi as its chairperson and senior cabinet members as trustees.

“Unless the trustees ask us to audit, we will not be auditing the accounts,” a senior official in the CAG said.

According to the government, the PM CARES Fund will be audited by “independent auditors who will be appointed by the trustees”.

Saaf saaf likha hai it will be audited by external auditors, and most of the comments below say it should be audited grin
Inke chacha ne bh jo pmnrf bnaya th, it is also audited by external auditors. 
P.s. Total receipts and their exp should be made public (it should come under rti), so that one can know how and where it is spent. They should have done it prima facie, like delhi govt does.
But atleast people should know what they are talking about.

Missing