Crusader
Dj_Rajesh

Whats your opinion

26 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Yes, every year my avg orders comes to 120.

I’m paying 999 for amazing customer support and 1day or 2day deliveries and the best offers I can get. I. Pretty happy abt it

Ps prime video and music. sunglasses

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Considering the free-addons (Primevideo + Amazon Music).. it is definitely worthy IMO (@ 999)
That being said…. the number of exclusive offers (shopping+PG benefits) offered to prime members are very few these days and there’s Min Quantity limit for free shipping on many (low-priced products)

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Rarely use their video or other streaming services that is a part of the Prime membership, but considering the quality of their service for online shopping and bill payments, from ordering till the time of delivery, for me paying for their prime membership is a matter of loyalty / thank you in return to amazon and their delivery associates.

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

Yes.. Definitely.

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

AB pehle jaise offers nahi milte prime account par bhi, As I don’t use prime video. I just want recharge, bill payment and shopping offers. But they are limiting those offers on prime accounts as well.

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Very True!

Before COVID ,What an Amazing offers were in Amazon Pay.

Flat Cashback 50Rs on Recharges etc (EVERY MONTH)

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Naah. Unless you order low priced items like Peanut Butter every 1-2 months, I don’t think that you gonna need a Prime subscription.

Link Copied

Not needed. Keep on saving items in cart till you reach ₹500+ order value and then place order to get free shipping. During sale period buy 1 month plan @ 129. And if you are very frequent buyer in Amazon then you may consider. Else it’s useless to spend 999 on it.

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

is the one month plan of 129 still working

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

The answer is Yes If you have the interest to throw money, retrace and collect it. That is how prime works!! We pay 999 and get back rewards monthly.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Too well said.

Will add few things:

1. 25 ₹ for many no rush deliveries
  2. UPI send / utilities / monthly recharge offers for prime only accounts
  3. 1 day or 2 day delivery is very reliable in these home stuck times.
  4. Since I had unused Prime music and Audible, I do get yearly offers worth 300+ for each service.
  5. Prime Video is quite good and has quite a large library, same is with prime music if anybody is interested.
  6. a month before renewal they generally give some offer to renew it @ 900 ₹ , had got for past 2 years.

Maybe much more things which I enjoy, but cannot remember right now.

View 2 more replies
Critic Critic
Link Copied

For those having amazonpay card it is kind of necessary.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Prime account is lifeline … disregarding OTT / music etc services .

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Its a waste for me

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Its a Waste for me too.. not at all worth for me

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Have never used Prime Video or Music service and even the offers are almost negligible; dont find it worthy. Having said, will continue with the service..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Its waste for me. I have stopped watching movies and videos.

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied

Telegram spoiled all subscriptions.. wink

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied

1 jamana tha jab 3-4 prime accounts hua krte the , ab sirf 1 baaki rh gaya hai wo bhi next month renew kre ya nahi sochenge ..

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Those PE days via lightning deals stuck_out_tongue

Generous Generous
Link Copied

No if ur not using vdeo and music services.
I got it in feb bcoz of apay card but hardly placed any order using apay card as they r daily giving those 50 on 500 offers.
Have not received a single prime specific reward this yr till date. The only instance it came handy was for one day delivery when i ordered a mobile for a dimer (not using apay card)
Even for apay card u need to place 50k/yr orders to break even.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Depends. Yes, if you have Amz Pay CC and do shopping in Amazon, if you are having a firestick, if you are regularly using it for recharge, bill payment, LPG booking etc., if you love listening to music, if you prefer to avail lightning deals of smaller value, if like to read ebooks.
But no if you are very occasional user.

replyuser
Click here to reply