Hot Deal side business

314°
Deal Cadet
57
495
4

What dimers do to generate secondary income?
I am also thinking to start something to earn side income.

34 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
8191
59
Tejaa wrote:

Wow! Heisenberg asking for a side business. hushed

He can’t do that without Jessie.

351
1270
17
makeourdeal wrote:

How about starting a new Desidime? grinning

How about starting a new internet?(silicon valley stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye)

0
8191
59
Dimer8853 wrote:

Useless thread

The topic was good
But dimers with side businesses seems are busy with their side businesses so don’t have time for this thread😆😆

351
1270
17

I don’t why no one believes this idea
Start a pani puri stall(with some worker) . Sell a plate for 20/-
Profit can be easily 15/- per plate I guess(?)
In a day atleast 75 people will eat.
So you get 30000/- per month
You can give the worker 20k per month and he will also be happy.

Can anybody point out my flaw if any?
(Not that I want to start, just i want to know if my idea is right)

155
2837
39
jileg wrote:

I don’t why no one believes this idea
Start a pani puri stall(with some worker) . Sell a plate for 20/-
Profit can be easily 15/- per plate I guess(?)
In a day atleast 75 people will eat.
So you get 30000/- per month
You can give the worker 20k per month and he will also be happy.

Can anybody point out my flaw if any?

you forgot to include hafta in 30k

129
145
1
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

The topic was good
But dimers with side businesses seems are busy with their side businesses so don’t have time for this thread😆😆

Exactly a good topic spooled by few dimers

4
5514
58
jileg wrote:

I don’t why no one believes this idea
Start a pani puri stall(with some worker) . Sell a plate for 20/-
Profit can be easily 15/- per plate I guess(?)
In a day atleast 75 people will eat.
So you get 30000/- per month
You can give the worker 20k per month and he will also be happy.

Can anybody point out my flaw if any?
(Not that I want to start, just i want to know if my idea is right)

After two months that panipuri wala ll start his own stall…thela lekey khadey rehena tm.

0
8191
59
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

After two months that panipuri wala ll start his own stall…thela lekey khadey rehena tm.

Exactly that’s what happens.
If you have someone and each and everything is done by him he will leave eventually and tada you got a new competitor.
Apart from that its not that easy as it seems to be.

154
2483
18

I know people earning crores and their side business plan is of lakhs.
I also know people earning in thousands and their side business is well say, few less thousands.
Specify what exactly are you looking for?
Do you want this business to be enough to handle your electricity, cable, internet, transport bill? Or are you also looking for it as an opportunity to save extra bucks?

351
1270
17
TechnoFrendz wrote:

Going By Your Name You Should Start Cooking Some Great Meth With 90-97% Purity laughing @Heisenberg_real

Given by his name he should start preparing to become theoretical physicist stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye and continue in quantum mechanics

Missing