Hot Deal

SIGMA999 turning INVISIBLE - Thank you, everyone!

4650°
Budding Star
Sigma999
Don't know what to write and how to express, but treating all of you as my own family members, I would like to share this, because I don't want to get vanished mysteriously. To express in short & simple.... Recently I was diagnosed with Brain Tumors and it's getting worse day by day, multiple tumors. Heartfelt thanks to each & every Dimer, Admin/Mod & the entire DD Team. It has been a beautiful journey, travelling with all of you, ever forgettable memory in my life. Henceforth, I may not be much active in DD, but I will always be with you INVISIBLE till my last breath, encouraging you all by liking/reacting your posts/comments etc folded-hands Thank-you-everyone
Top Comments
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
Thank-you-very-much-butterfly
Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied
You're not God to decide your future.. Im sure you'll be back soon with normal life, Just pls tolerate current uncomfortness.. God will guide you in better treatment and hundreds of hearts praying here for your betterment. You're 💯% Ok.. pls change your mindset and believe in yourself.. take necessary medicines. See Miracle will happen very soon.. you will post about it here very soon with good health. GOD & GOOD HEARTS WILL BE ALWAYS WITH YOU pray We 💚💙💜 you and we pray for you 👍
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
pray Thank you so much brother for your concern, best wishes & prayers pray
210 Comments  |  
197 Dimers
  • Sort By
Flame Flame
Link Copied

Get well soon bro. Take care.

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Get well soon brother
Take proper medication and follow all that you can, don’t stress
Any doubts or clarifications you want just post a thread here and we all dimers are here for you
Keep Hope and be strong, you will be inspiration to everyone

Will pray to God for you pray

Come back soon…

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Get well soon buddy. I pray for your good health pray

Brand Enthusiast Brand Enthusiast
Link Copied

Get well soon bro…stay strong !!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Everything gonna be AllRight…..more Power to you 😇

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Get well soon! pray

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Get well soon take a positive approach and medicines timely they really work take care..

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Get well soon.
Don’t loose hope, stay strong.

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Get well soon bro blush give some to meditation 🧘‍♂️ be strong. Jai Shri Ram pray

Deal Colonel Deal Colonel
Link Copied

Get Well soon bro. Take Care & Stay Strong muscle

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
innocent pray you are my one of the favourite dimer who always support everyone.. Get well soon sir.. innocent
Link Copied

Take care bro. Lots of love to you

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Take care bro…. we all pray pray for your speedy recovery and hope you will become active on desidime soon

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Bhai, nothing happened it’s normal … treat it like fever it comes & goes off, same is going to happen here … Treatment is available prayers are there your karmas are there to support u.
Prabhu chosen u because u hv strength to fight n win the battle…

Do some meditation 🕉️

Link Copied

Get well soon Sigma bro.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Take care brother. Get well soon

Critic Critic
Link Copied

You have reflected a lot of positivity here in last few months through your contribution. I appreciate your outlook towards life. Remain firmly positive. I pray to God for your recovery.

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

Get Well Soon Bro ..

Wildfire Wildfire
Link Copied

Get well soon bro… My prayers are with you bro… Be positive… Everything will be positive side… In the same speed of ur karma grown recently here… U will be recovered pray

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Enti bro idhi , shocking asalu 🥺
Hope u recover soon

Coupon Baba Coupon Baba
Link Copied

Mana TD group ki teskora bro, break iddam. We can’t leave him alone like this😰

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

So sad to hear this bro. You’ll be alright and be back here with us better then before very soon, don’t worry!! So many prayers and blessings are already with you. We can’t loose hope on you so easily. Take little step each day towards your recovery and do keep us posted in between about the progress. We’re surely gonna miss your regular updates on various topics but you’ll be with us everyday, till you get cured fully.

Take good care, medication and proper guidance to recover from this illness.. this is just a phase and this too shall pass! raised_hands You know I’m just a ping away for any assistance.. innocent❤️

Get well soon buddy. pray pray

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Have faith in God and yourself.
Get well and come back with a blast plus1

Link Copied

Praying to God for your health
Don’t worry you will be fine
pray pray pray pray

Deal Colonel Deal Colonel
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/699691/medium/7794518god-be-with-you-till-we-meet-again-.jpg?1626581687

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Get well soon bro

Link Copied

Stay strong brother get well soon and come back to DD again 👍❤

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

Stay strong bro and get well soon we are with you bro 🙂

Link Copied

Its just a bad phase of life and nothing more. Stay strong & hopeful.. soon you’ll bounce back.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Get well soon bro… Wishing you a speedy recovery

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Get well soon bro.. Take care pray

replyuser
Click here to reply