Hot Deal

SIGMA999 turning INVISIBLE - Thank you, everyone!

4650°
Budding Star
Sigma999
Don't know what to write and how to express, but treating all of you as my own family members, I would like to share this, because I don't want to get vanished mysteriously. To express in short & simple.... Recently I was diagnosed with Brain Tumors and it's getting worse day by day, multiple tumors. Heartfelt thanks to each & every Dimer, Admin/Mod & the entire DD Team. It has been a beautiful journey, travelling with all of you, ever forgettable memory in my life. Henceforth, I may not be much active in DD, but I will always be with you INVISIBLE till my last breath, encouraging you all by liking/reacting your posts/comments etc folded-hands Thank-you-everyone
Top Comments
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
Thank-you-very-much-butterfly
Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied
You're not God to decide your future.. Im sure you'll be back soon with normal life, Just pls tolerate current uncomfortness.. God will guide you in better treatment and hundreds of hearts praying here for your betterment. You're 💯% Ok.. pls change your mindset and believe in yourself.. take necessary medicines. See Miracle will happen very soon.. you will post about it here very soon with good health. GOD & GOOD HEARTS WILL BE ALWAYS WITH YOU pray We 💚💙💜 you and we pray for you 👍
Link Copied
pray Thank you so much brother for your concern, best wishes & prayers pray
210 Comments  |  
197 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

How’re you doing now?
Hope everythings alright.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Stay strong brother. Everything will be fine, Get well soon. We want to see a comeback post from you asap smile

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/702692/medium/782409933333333333.jpg?1627497358

Get well soon bruh! You are not alone in this! Stay strong man!You have got what it takes! 💪👊
May the almighty Lord Ram bless you with all the good things,speedy recovery and perfect health! Jai Shri Ram! 🙏

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

Get well soonest💚💚💚

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Get well soon brother… plus1

Tax Wizard Tax Wizard
Link Copied

I hope he is recovering
@Sigma999
God bless you good health my friend

Link Copied
pray Thank you so much brother for your concern, best wishes & prayers pray
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

While I respect your invisible mode, can you send a message once in week or 15 days as per your convenience (No force obviously). Most likely all of will be happy to see message from you bro smile

View 1 more reply
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Best wishes..
For a speedy recovery blush

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Get well soon

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Any Update @Sigma999

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Updates @Sigma999 ?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I wish for your speedy recovery bro 

I will pray for ur good health 😢

Deal Brigadier Deal Brigadier
Link Copied

+1 pls reply @Sigma999 bro blush

Deal Brigadier Deal Brigadier
Link Copied

Any updates @Sigma999

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Any dimer or admin have his contact number ?

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Hope @Sigma999 is doing well. Please keep us posted in case any one is in contact.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

everyone as to die someday , some sooner some later , some with pain some with no pain , but most of time its not in our control , one day u wll sleep and never woke up , so treat eeryone with love and care .. even your enemies 

me to school se hi aisa hu kisi se ladai nahi , aur jisse ladai ki maar peet ki usse baad me jaake friendship that was my rule 

so that way u can die in peace , eeryone has to like u were born 

brain tumor i heard cause no pain as brain doesnt have pain sensitiveness

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Agree to some of your thoughts but Your info regarding illness is not correct. Pain is unbearable in above mentioned case

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Get well soon !

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Get Well Soon

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Hope all is well on your side "@Sigma999":https://www.desidime.com/users/1...59 

Take good care of self 🙏🙏

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Updates¡

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

What happened if anyone knows?

😔😔

Sorry agr nhi puchna tha toh!

Pro Coupon Hunter Pro Coupon Hunter
Link Copied

I wish ki kisi din wo khud reply karne aaye sabka cry that will be my happiest day on DD. its such a pure bond on DD that we dimers create. The person whom we don't know by real name or face, he matters so much to us that our eyes get wet by thinking negative about him.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Anyone in touch with or has any updates about sigma999?🪻

Please🛐 do let us all know, if by chance you know something or have his contact details.🤍💙
justforcoupon, priyanka, baludesi, nandu.0076, saucap, simbha3, homedimer, abdulrine214, kartikxxx, dealwala_babaji, sachin9811, total_fun, rocking_since_1992, bulwark, mastervijay, longlivesonusood, sardarkhan, nachoo_nk, cashif, aatmanirbhar, deb3l, surajsengar, zaickar, cadence, ram-bhaiya, quantum, censuresh.
replyuser
Click here to reply