SimplySAVE secondary card: SBI Card not dispensing Amazon Pay gift vouchers

113°
Deal Cadet
HiDEaL

Existing SBI card holders were being bombarded with messages from SBI cards (the IPOed company) pushing them to own secondary cards (not free addons, but PAID secondary cards)…

The dumbhead management soon realized that it was too dumb a proposal for people to swallow.

Instead of licking the soil and recoiling back, they went ahead with the idea, this time with a promise to provide Amazon Pay gift card of Rs. 500/- upon getting that pre-approved secondary card.

Many users (including me, of course) stepped into that trap. And… Surprise, surprise… SBI has refused to provide the promised gift card.

I have been sending countless emails to all.levels of their dead customer service tree. Here are the completely incoherent and hilarious responses:

1. Sir, there was no such offer as per our records.
2. Sir, We have already provided you 2000 RPs. That’s equivalent to 500 Amazon GC. So why are you complaining? (BTW, that’s a completely different offer)
3. We have noted your complaint. (five times)
4. We have assigned a dedicated resolution executive for your request (two times)
5. Lastly, 5 missed deadlines without resolution/status update.


Good luck, fellas.. Get Your SBI Card soon. That’s the perfect ninja technique to drain your hard earned money. This way you will help build the nation by hiking their stock values with your generous contribution.
.

Expired
16 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Got the below SMS on 2nd March, 2022:

Dear Cardholder, get a complimentary Amazon Pay Gift Card worth Rs. 1,500 with SBI Card PRIME, pre-approved for you! Click https://www.sbicard.com/b/xxx...xx and get this new additional credit card instantly and enjoy welcome benefit worth Rs. 3,000. Offer valid till: 31 Mar 2022. T&C

Interestingly, I closed my existing Prime Card 2 months back.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I also got 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
UniqueDimer wrote:

Got the below SMS on 2nd March, 2022:

Dear Cardholder, get a complimentary Amazon Pay Gift Card worth Rs. 1,500 with SBI Card PRIME, pre-approved for you! Click https://www.sbicard.com/b/xxx...xx and get this new additional credit card instantly and enjoy welcome benefit worth Rs. 3,000. Offer valid till: 31 Mar 2022. T&C

Interestingly, I closed my existing Prime Card 2 months back.

They want you back in their arms. They are madly in love with you.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

@ Op – As far as my understanding, they dont provide Amazon Gv on SimplySAVE cards. If you have a screeshot proof offering it, then complain to Nodal Officer.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Smak wrote:

@ Op – As far as my understanding, they dont provide Amazon Gv on SimplySAVE cards. If you have a screeshot proof offering it, then complain to Nodal Officer.

Yupp. Have screenshots.
Have the message saved.

Did exactly what you’ve said long time back.
The story I told is the ordeal after that.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied

They have gone mad , i already hold a simplyclick and they are forcing me to take another one. Outrageous

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Tanmayyy wrote:

They have gone mad , i already hold a simplyclick and they are forcing me to take another one. Outrageous

Yes take it. Their share prices needs to go up.
Who else would do the generosity to pump money into their blackhole belly.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
HiDEaL wrote:

Yupp. Have screenshots.
Have the message saved.

Did exactly what you’ve said long time back.
The story I told is the ordeal after that.

They are blatantly defiant…
Deaf…
Blind…

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
UniqueDimer wrote:

Got the below SMS on 2nd March, 2022:

Dear Cardholder, get a complimentary Amazon Pay Gift Card worth Rs. 1,500 with SBI Card PRIME, pre-approved for you! Click https://www.sbicard.com/b/xxx...xx and get this new additional credit card instantly and enjoy welcome benefit worth Rs. 3,000. Offer valid till: 31 Mar 2022. T&C

Interestingly, I closed my existing Prime Card 2 months back.

Ditto.

Getting the same since Feb starting and still getting it.
Glad that not applied for this offer.

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Getting the same since a long time. I see no benefit in taking additional sbi card unless it is LTFhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/748976/medium/Screenshot_20220305-214926__01.jpg?1646497290

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Tanmayyy wrote:

They have gone mad , i already hold a simplyclick and they are forcing me to take another one. Outrageous

For the past few months, I too was getting the message for additional SimplyClick Card, while I already had both Prime and SimplyClick cards. I didn’t take it, instead I closed my Prime Card. But this month, I need another SimplyClick Card, as my both milestones are reached for 1st and 2nd Lakh within 5 months. Hence, no more milestone benefits in this card for the next 7 months spend. But, now they’re offering only Prime and SimplySave cards as pre-approved for me.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
UniqueDimer wrote:

For the past few months, I too was getting the message for additional SimplyClick Card, while I already had both Prime and SimplyClick cards. I didn’t take it, instead I closed my Prime Card. But this month, I need another SimplyClick Card, as my both milestones are reached for 1st and 2nd Lakh within 5 months. Hence, no more milestone benefits in this card for the next 7 months spend. But, now they’re offering only Prime and SimplySave cards as pre-approved for me.

Let alone messages bhai , I’m getting bombarded with 2-3 calls everyday for either a simplyclick or a prime credit card. Already said i don’t need but they keep persisting to take it.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
Tanmayyy wrote:

Let alone messages bhai , I’m getting bombarded with 2-3 calls everyday for either a simplyclick or a prime credit card. Already said i don’t need but they keep persisting to take it.

I used to get calls like you for upgrading my Prime Card to Elite Card in the months of Sep-Nov’21. I simply used to say if it’s LTF, then go ahead, or else not interested. And they had the guts to say like no bank can offer LTF cards. And my reply used to be like “come out of the well atleast during off-hours.”

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I was offered elite card with 5000 some choice voucher and 3000 amazon voucher, i called them on Thursday that even after 3 months i haven’t received 3000 gift voucher. The customer care executive told me that there is no such offer and if u have screenshot of messages u can send mail.

But to my surprise next day i got sms of 3000 amazon voucher without sending mail.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
shreyu2105 wrote:

I was offered elite card with 5000 some choice voucher and 3000 amazon voucher, i called them on Thursday that even after 3 months i haven’t received 3000 gift voucher. The customer care executive told me that there is no such offer and if u have screenshot of messages u can send mail.

But to my surprise next day i got sms of 3000 amazon voucher without sending mail.

Lucky you.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

SBI Card customer care people are one of the most dumb people.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply