Slice Limit Reduced

140°
Firestorm
Dealerbhai

Until yesterday i had 90k limit in my Slice Card but when i checked today i noticed the limit has been reduced to 30k. Any idea why this might have happened? Has anybody come across this situation ?

Expiring In 28 days
23 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Yes mine came from 95 to 45

Rajasthan Royals Rajasthan Royals
Link Copied

For me it’s increased 111+35K 😄

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Still 9.5L for me

Delhi Capitals Delhi Capitals
Link Copied

Mine increased from 17.5K to 27.5K, i.e. 10K increment. blush

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
great wrote:

Still 9.5L for me

9.5L for real scream
Does it show 9.5L loan in your CIBIL report stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
iron-man wrote:

9.5L for real scream
Does it show 9.5L loan in your CIBIL report stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

they generally show 1k in cibil joy joy i have seen 4 diff cibil reports of limit upto 60k

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied
dark.demon wrote:

What were your usage patterns

FK, Amazon, Referral, Slice contest cashbacks and rent payments

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
vkrmjeet wrote:

they generally show 1k in cibil joy joy i have seen 4 diff cibil reports of limit upto 60k

Bro, Do You mean an enquiry of 1k or loan account of 1k?

Have you seen 4 different people’s cibil report?

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
iron-man wrote:

Bro, Do You mean an enquiry of 1k or loan account of 1k?

Have you seen 4 different people’s cibil report?

loan account of 1k
no enquiry in cibil they generally pull crif report.
Yes i have seen their cibil reports , they don’t post accurate data in cibil.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
vkrmjeet wrote:

loan account of 1k
no enquiry in cibil they generally pull crif report.
Yes i have seen their cibil reports , they don’t post accurate data in cibil.

That’s the mess with bnpl

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
iron-man wrote:

That’s the mess with bnpl

paytm,olamoney & lazypay post accurate data about limit but the repayment data is still messed up can’t ever be sure like in the case of cc’s.

Flame Flame
Link Copied

Better to reduce because it’s credit line,how to reduce Slice limit any idea ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
iron-man wrote:

9.5L for real scream
Does it show 9.5L loan in your CIBIL report stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

showing as 60k pl 

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/767456/medium/SAVE_20220514_225733.jpg?1652549277

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/767455/medium/IMG_20220514_225116.jpg?1652548918

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied
Expand
vkrmjeet wrote:

paytm,olamoney & lazypay post accurate data about limit but the repayment data is still messed up can’t ever be sure like in the case of cc’s.

Lazypay? i don’t remember giving them my PAN info

Mumbai Indians Mumbai Indians
Link Copied
Expand
great wrote:

showing as 60k pl 

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/767456/medium/SAVE_20220514_225733.jpg?1652549277

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/767455/medium/IMG_20220514_225116.jpg?1652548918

capfloat = amazon pay later

idfc might be idfc cc or fk pay later 

slice should quadrillion finance or someone else

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
Dealerbhai wrote:

Lazypay? i don’t remember giving them my PAN info

pancard is required to upgrade to lazypay card they started reporting after that.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
iron-man wrote:

Bro, Do You mean an enquiry of 1k or loan account of 1k?

Have you seen 4 different people’s cibil report?

In my Friend’s CIBIL report, it was mentioned loan of Rs.750 only by Lazypay wink

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
neo_t wrote:

capfloat = amazon pay later

idfc might be idfc cc or fk pay later 

slice should quadrillion finance or someone else

no quadrillion entry but one entry of karur Vysya pl for 8k

Patron Patron
Link Copied
Expand
great wrote:

no quadrillion entry but one entry of karur Vysya pl for 8k









Karur vysya is amazon paylater partner

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

same happened with me too. Reduced to 56k from 112k. No idea why this happened. I just wrote a mail to [email protected]. Maybe they will help with an answer on this.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply