SMARTBUY

118°
Deal Cadet
111
601
7

Today i ordered samsung M51 using smartbuy from amazon. How do i know that i will receive 5% cashback from SMARTBUY and when?

25 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
2
1298
8

I am first tym using smart buy so I want know this 5 % is on debit card or credit card

21
3757
11
popeyemask wrote:

I am first tym using smart buy so I want know this 5 % is on debit card or credit card

both

99
208
2
SupportFARMER wrote:

What is the monthly limit of Smartbuy?

Depends on card… If you have infinia and dcb, you get upto 10x reward points (max 15000/7000), if it’s regalia or similar Premium card, Cashback is 5% upto 2000 for all other cc and dc and also payzapp card it is 5% upto 1000.

99
208
2

@ FwaX-zhx this order was via cc or dc? If it’s dc, it will reflect as promotional cashback(in 90 days from month end) and you need to redeem it…

If it’s cc, then the calculated cashback appears directly on your card like smartbuy jun20(can see in my this month’s statement)

52
194
2
Fanil wrote:

@ FwaX-zhx this order was via cc or dc? If it’s dc, it will reflect as promotional cashback(in 90 days from month end) and you need to redeem it…

If it’s cc, then the calculated cashback appears directly on your card like smartbuy jun20(can see in my this month’s statement)

Useful, but how do I know that I my purchase tracked via smartbuy, post 90 days if they denied that this is not via smartbuy then what is the procedure.

26
1647
26

as soon as your order is fulfilled you will get an email from Amazon indicating the order was processed through Smartbuy, that itself should be a good indication of the cashback you will receive

52
194
2
dummyuser wrote:

as soon as your order is fulfilled you will get an email from Amazon indicating the order was processed through Smartbuy, that itself should be a good indication of the cashback you will receive

Post order delivery or when?

99
208
2
Expand
Trusted_fellow wrote:

Post order delivery or when?

The email will be only for Amazon related purchases. You won’t get smartbuy confirmation email from flipkart… The email may take upto 2 days(from my experience) to come to your Amazon linked email..

52
194
2
Expand
Fanil wrote:

The email will be only for Amazon related purchases. You won’t get smartbuy confirmation email from flipkart… The email may take upto 2 days(from my experience) to come to your Amazon linked email..

Thanks for responses but what is mentioned on email and if I will not receive then how we evidence it that this is smartbuy purchase.

99
208
2
Expand
Trusted_fellow wrote:

Thanks for responses but what is mentioned on email and if I will not receive then how we evidence it that this is smartbuy purchase.

If you have not received email from amazon that means that you have not followed all the terms and conditions for smartbuy purchase… Like the site should be redirected from smartbuy or you had the item previously added in the cart etc.. for Amazon you will definitely receive email if you met the criteria.

52
194
2
Expand
Fanil wrote:

If you have not received email from amazon that means that you have not followed all the terms and conditions for smartbuy purchase… Like the site should be redirected from smartbuy or you had the item previously added in the cart etc.. for Amazon you will definitely receive email if you met the criteria.

Like you mentioned it is upto 2 days, I made purchases yesterday from 2 cc so when I expect email and what the email contains.

99
208
2
Expand
Trusted_fellow wrote:

Like you mentioned it is upto 2 days, I made purchases yesterday from 2 cc so when I expect email and what the email contains.

Most probably by tomorrow or day after .. the email Will contain an acknowledgement from amazon stating your order id was done via smartbuy.

52
194
2
Expand
Fanil wrote:

Most probably by tomorrow or day after .. the email Will contain an acknowledgement from amazon stating your order id was done via smartbuy.

So you hv sample email.

65
328
5
Expand
Fanil wrote:

Depends on card… If you have infinia and dcb, you get upto 10x reward points (max 15000/7000), if it’s regalia or similar Premium card, Cashback is 5% upto 2000 for all other cc and dc and also payzapp card it is 5% upto 1000.

Smartbuy monthly limit is counted by calendar month or from statement to statement date? My statement date is 17th, already availed on 16th, if i do another transaction today will i get 5% smartbuy cashback?
Holding diner club miles.

@rogerthat @AnnamalaiNryaa @A2Zdeals

99
208
2
Expand
--AJ-- wrote:

Smartbuy monthly limit is counted by calendar month or from statement to statement date? My statement date is 17th, already availed on 16th, if i do another transaction today will i get 5% smartbuy cashback?
Holding diner club miles.

@rogerthat @AnnamalaiNryaa @A2Zdeals

It’s calculated by calendar month and not statement month… So you’ll not get cashback.

24
36780
480
Expand
--AJ-- wrote:

Smartbuy monthly limit is counted by calendar month or from statement to statement date? My statement date is 17th, already availed on 16th, if i do another transaction today will i get 5% smartbuy cashback?
Holding diner club miles.

@rogerthat @AnnamalaiNryaa @A2Zdeals

Calendar month basis
They renew applicability of these also monthly basis

Missing