Smartbuy- Hdfc debit card cashback received

222°
Deal Subedar
116
1701
22

hdfc has credited december month debit card cashback for smartbuy transactions.
Check yours
Edit- January month cashback also credited now.

21 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
65
1499
7

Recieved. 🙂
Of January.

193
7427
39

You guys are receiving it now? flushed I already got cb for Dec, last month

193
7427
39
SandipxDip wrote:

You guys are receiving it now? flushed I already got cb for Dec, last month

Got 245 as promotional cb, so definitely it’s not for Dechttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/680025/medium/Screenshot_20210422-192055.png?1619099481Last month I got 242 & I started using millennia DC from December only.

211
10825
126

those who had purchased on amazon republic day sale – CB has been credited sunglasses

144
1387
7
SandipxDip wrote:

You guys are receiving it now? flushed I already got cb for Dec, last month

We received something; it’s not possible to know for which month, for which offer unless you keep a track; cb mil gaya wahi kaafi hai laughing

193
7427
39
Expand
BlueFlash wrote:

We received something; it’s not possible to know for which month, for which offer unless you keep a track; cb mil gaya wahi kaafi hai laughing

Just downloaded Jan statement & I’m sure, it’s for January.
Did pantry order of 3950 & purchased AGC if 950 during Smartbuy sale. So total [(3950+950)*5%)= 245. Exact match.

116
1701
22
Expand
SandipxDip wrote:

Just downloaded Jan statement & I’m sure, it’s for January.
Did pantry order of 3950 & purchased AGC if 950 during Smartbuy sale. So total [(3950+950)*5%)= 245. Exact match.

I got it for december only and checking every month and matched also.
They are delay in providing so can process for jan also within 2-3 days

211
10825
126

instead of giving points better they give instant or a earlier cashback than 90 days also they should credit directly in the saving account and mention for which transaction the cashback is being given

50
1149
9
Expand
SandipxDip wrote:

Just downloaded Jan statement & I’m sure, it’s for January.
Did pantry order of 3950 & purchased AGC if 950 during Smartbuy sale. So total [(3950+950)*5%)= 245. Exact match.

You are correct.. but they had promised 10%. But gave 5%.

DD Link:
https://www.desidime.com/deals/smartbuy-super-s...

Archive:
http://web.archive.org/web/20210105132220/https...

295
4164
39

Can someone answer my query. The Smartbuy cashback is given in addition to Millenia dc 400 points ? Or all together it is 400 points including millenia dc and smartbuy cashback

1,313
14243
41
RockyBond wrote:

Can someone answer my query. The Smartbuy cashback is given in addition to Millenia dc 400 points ? Or all together it is 400 points including millenia dc and smartbuy cashback

SmartBuy cashback is separate, it’s given in addition to Millennia DC points.

295
4164
39
Expand
cadence wrote:

SmartBuy cashback is separate, it’s given in addition to Millennia DC points.

Okay. You got Millenia dc points today? I received just 296. Discrepancy

1,313
14243
41
Expand
RockyBond wrote:

Okay. You got Millenia dc points today? I received just 296. Discrepancy

Just checked – Yes, 400 points. Received 200 odd SmartBuy CB 2 days back.

295
4164
39
Expand
cadence wrote:

Just checked – Yes, 400 points. Received 200 odd SmartBuy CB 2 days back.

You got full 400 points? Lucky. What were your transactions mostly

1,313
14243
41

SmartBuy vouchers & Amazon through SmartBuy. Have got 400 after few months – used to get less.

@RockyBond

3
25
0
Expand
SandipxDip wrote:

Got 245 as promotional cb, so definitely it’s not for Dechttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/680025/medium/Screenshot_20210422-192055.png?1619099481Last month I got 242 & I started using millennia DC from December only.

Can you please tell where to check to find the above info ?

144
1387
7
Expand
shopperGuru wrote:

Can you please tell where to check to find the above info ?

hdfc net banking → cards (on the top) → debit card (on the left) → enquire → debit card redemption points…

3
25
0
Expand
BlueFlash wrote:

hdfc net banking → cards (on the top) → debit card (on the left) → enquire → debit card redemption points…

Thanks

50
20
1

Hey I can’t use my hdfc debit card on smartbuy
It doesn’t even take me to OTP page
Directly says transaction failed
Any solution?

262
2948
40
sanketpero wrote:

Hey I can’t use my hdfc debit card on smartbuy
It doesn’t even take me to OTP page
Directly says transaction failed
Any solution?

Stop using your card in multiple account.

Missing