SmartBuy Query for Diners Black CC

36°
Missing
Deal Cadet
104
156
1

Buying Amazon voucher from different SmartBuy accounts using same Diners Black credit card is eligible for 10x reward points?

9 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
25
694
4

You can risk your card getting blocked for smartbuy.
They’ll reactivate it once only after warning.
So better not try.

Missing
Deal Cadet
104
156
1
jambui wrote:

You can risk your card getting blocked for smartbuy.
They’ll reactivate it once only after warning.
So better not try.

Okay, got it… Thank you

Missing
Deal Cadet
144
544
4

Dunno if it’s eligible for 10x or not, but it’s a sure eligibility to get the card perma blocked rolleyes

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
128
4236
62

yes, you can get it. But txn will fail if more than 1 account tried. And no block will occur, ignore those people saying. smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
230
2

i used my diners card to buy amazon voucher from smartbuy ,hadn’t received 10x points,anyone got points recently,if yes how many days later?

Missing
Deal Subedar
368
1355
13
binod_babu wrote:

i used my diners card to buy amazon voucher from smartbuy ,hadn’t received 10x points,anyone got points recently,if yes how many days later?

It used to take 90+ days historically .. surprisingly for December, it was credited in first week of Jan ..
So, it could be 30-90 days .. don’t worry as you will get it

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
26
1
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

It used to take 90+ days historically .. surprisingly for December, it was credited in first week of Jan ..
So, it could be 30-90 days .. don’t worry as you will get it

Any max amount limit, Amazon voucher a person can bring in a month?

Missing
Deal Subedar
368
1355
13
Expand
mv3qu66Da wrote:

Any max amount limit, Amazon voucher a person can bring in a month?

5k for Amazon voucher

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
230
2
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

It used to take 90+ days historically .. surprisingly for December, it was credited in first week of Jan ..
So, it could be 30-90 days .. don’t worry as you will get it

ohh,i thought 10x points will get credited in 2-3 days…thanks for info

Missing