20 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

considering latest launches of redmi and realme too

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

whichever phone you buy, dont forget to compare Antutu benchmark score 1st, then 2nd camera, battery, 3rd display.

Link Copied
shivrajsingh wrote:

whichever phone you buy, dont forget to compare Antutu benchmark score 1st, then 2nd camera, battery, 3rd display.

thanks bro

but how can we compare camera quality since the market  is all about megapixels now

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

geekyranjit’s give honest review.  Check review on youtube, check camera samples. 

Link Copied

This is the very confusing price segment I would say.

Go with requirements you’ve have ticked out.

New redmi launches are also pretty good if combine bank + royalty exchange offer.

Link Copied
M.MAHI wrote:

This is the very confusing price segment I would say.

Go with requirements you’ve have ticked out.

New redmi launches are also pretty good if combine bank + royalty exchange offer.

whatever you feel could be a good camera centric smartphone, pls share here. I can adjust my budget +-2k

Other than Samsung M and A series,  I’m not able to see any good camera phones… 

Can u suggest if moto /realme/ redmi are worth it? 

Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied
Expand
DemonSlayer wrote:

whatever you feel could be a good camera centric smartphone, pls share here. I can adjust my budget +-2k

Dont go for these chinese phones
Samsung F23 5g is a perfect phone for your needs and budget.
Sale will go live from 16 wait for 4 days..

Galaxy F23 sports 50MP triple camera with 123-degree ultra-wide lens. It
has Single Take feature that helps to capture up to 10 videos/ images
in just a single click. Galaxy F23 5G also comes with a macro lens and
8MP front camera.

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
Expand
PappuPager wrote:

Dont go for these chinese phones
Samsung F23 5g is a perfect phone for your needs and budget.
Sale will go live from 16 wait for 4 days..

Galaxy F23 sports 50MP triple camera with 123-degree ultra-wide lens. It
has Single Take feature that helps to capture up to 10 videos/ images
in just a single click. Galaxy F23 5G also comes with a macro lens and
8MP front camera.

Lcd display

Link Copied
Expand
DemonSlayer wrote:

thinking of M32 4G… Your views?

If you are going for helios anyway, check RMN 10S

Link Copied
DemonSlayer wrote:

considering latest launches of redmi and realme too

Options under 15k?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
DemonSlayer wrote:

thinking of M32 4G… Your views?

Just bought M32 4G. Excellent product. After using s20 fe 5g for a year and a half, i cannot think of any ui other than one ui. So now i am getting samsung phones for family members. For day to day work m32 is a perfect phone. Have used mi, realme, vivo and all that crap, but for me nothing comes close to one ui. Also m32 comes with knox security. 

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
rahul2004 wrote:

Just bought M32 4G. Excellent product. After using s20 fe 5g for a year and a half, i cannot think of any ui other than one ui. So now i am getting samsung phones for family members. For day to day work m32 is a perfect phone. Have used mi, realme, vivo and all that crap, but for me nothing comes close to one ui. Also m32 comes with knox security. 

Quite different for me. I didn’t live One UI. Have used F62 and M30s.

Link Copied
Expand
Chandler_Bing wrote:

Quite different for me. I didn’t live One UI. Have used F62 and M30s.

well bro, it varies from person to person I guess. although both the phones u used had some faults that some didn’t like. To me, f62 is a great phone apart from its size and one of my family members is using it since its launch with no complaints.

On a different note, I used to like MIUI quite a lot, but with their recent bloatware it’s just annoying. Had to remove them using adb. Finally, exchanged redmi note 9 pro for m32. Although, I love Mi’s other innovative products, just not their phones anymore.

Link Copied
Expand
BAT_MAN wrote:

Options under 15k?

not that way

I meant realme 9 series and redmi 11 series that launched in Feb/mar

Link Copied
Expand
rahul2004 wrote:

does it hang for small games(eg. Car driving, temple run) and YouTube etc

It’s a gift for my sister (age>30) so needed a good UI phone with main feature camera and must not hang much, that’s all

Link Copied
Expand
DemonSlayer wrote:

does it hang for small games(eg. Car driving, temple run) and YouTube etc

It’s a gift for my sister (age>30) so needed a good UI phone with main feature camera and must not hang much, that’s all

I purchased M32 for my father. He will not use it for gaming. For day to day work, it’s a perfect phone. With no bloatware, and Knox security hardware is added advantage. For small games, I guess it will work well. But in the case of heavy gaming, better hardware will be required.

I do not understand much about cameras. And at this price range, I guess those high megapixels doest not matter. all brand cameras are more or less the same. 

To me and my family members, one UI is the perfect one. But that perspective will vary from person to person. 

Although I did not face any problem with m32, amazon reviews say otherwise. there are quite a lot of negative reviews regarding hanging. But still, Samsung being Samsung, I took my chances.

So, I guess you need to weigh your options carefully before coming to conclusion.

replyuser
Click here to reply