Sodexo on BigBasket?

191°
Deal Cadet
PaneerButter...

Hi Dimers,

Can anyone confirm how to use Sodexo Meal Pass on BigBasket?

I'm not getting an option on their website. 

Ideally, I want to use it on Tata Neu so that I can earn NeuCoins.

Expired
23 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Generous Generous
Link Copied
Only on main site not via neu
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Select cash on delivery while ordering from tata nue and then go to big basket app and pay

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Will you get Neucoins for this?

View 8 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

yes sodexo works on BB

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I dont see option to pay using Sodexo, where do i find it?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Just ordered. It's on Bigbasket app.

First place order via TataNeu (If you want to earn NeuCoins too). Use Cash on Delivery. Go to BB app and Pre-pay.

Note: It allows only food items not all household items. For example, I had Odonil in my cart and I had to pay via BB Wallet for that.

View 1 more reply
Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied

What is the status now? I won't mind even if neuapp trick doesn't work, I need to use the balance of a sodexo meal pass of someone else in family that expires soon...

** Does sodexo meal pass send OTP for verification or we have a separate PIN like a debit card to validate? @legend101 @PaneerButterMasala @vk6 @hackerboys

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Still allows to pay using sodexo if items are eligible. Their is no otp for sodexo, their is a permanent pin and a temporary pin like authenticator. You can keep both enabled and use permanent pin like debit card. Make sure you turned off super pin only
Screenshot20231231102825PluxeeIN

View 4 more replies
Link Copied

@legend101 Please come in DM...

Link Copied

I was able to reset PIN of sodexo card via IVR and just placed a successful test order at BB using new PIN, no pluxee app was needed... @legend101 @PaneerButterMasala @vk6 @hackerboys Thanks...

replyuser
Click here to reply