Souled Store order discount

63°
Spearhead
NeoM

Hello

On Paytm, a coupon code that gives 20% off on Souled Store orders is available for 500 points. (check image)

Dimers, do you know whether there is a MOV to apply this coupon? Has anybody used this code before?

I only have 500 points, so I don’t want to waste it.

Thank you for your time and inputs



Expiring In 11 days
10 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied
NeoM wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/763781/medium/Screenshot_20220430-223955.png?1651338671

This is the offer.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Stuff and fitting is bad, what are u purchasing from them?

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied
kartikxxx wrote:

Stuff and fitting is bad, what are u purchasing from them?

A birthday gift for my friend, he loves their products. He is the only one in our group who likes their products.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
NeoM wrote:

A birthday gift for my friend, he loves their products. He is the only one in our group who likes their products.

Same coupon is available on Gaana for 90 coins. There they have mentioned minimum order value as 999/-

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied
Expand
saucap wrote:

Same coupon is available on Gaana for 90 coins. There they have mentioned minimum order value as 999/-

Oh. Thank you for the update.

Patron Patron
Link Copied

Use Coupon TSS8LIV31A and get 20% off on all products. Offer Valid for the next 3 hours only at The Souled Store.  

Received this message now. If you still need, use it before 6 pm

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied
Sidhu634 wrote:

Use Coupon TSS8LIV31A and get 20% off on all products. Offer Valid for the next 3 hours only at The Souled Store.  

Received this message now. If you still need, use it before 6 pm

Thank you

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply