Which of these would you like to enter at current price
Poll has expired, here are the final results

Status of Platform Companies IPO that were recently listed

136°
Deal Captain
azzuridd
Moderator

Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
9 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

ZOMATO FOR LONG TERM

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

paytm will go down more but mirae asset buying more it’s crazy 

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Moderator
Link Copied
Jarvis.-. wrote:

paytm will go down more but mirae asset buying more it’s crazy 

interesting – Mirae assets is a really good AMC

However, a year ago it was PPFAS who went on buying ITC – so good AMC’s also can make blunders 😉

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
azzuridd wrote:

interesting – Mirae assets is a really good AMC

However, a year ago it was PPFAS who went on buying ITC – so good AMC’s also can make blunders 😉

itc atleast profitable company but in case of mirae they r buying from the beginning when even retailers didn’t participate and now they r doubling down smart fund managers 

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/736892/original/IMG_20220124_134608.jpg?1643012270

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
Jarvis.-. wrote:

itc atleast profitable company but in case of mirae they r buying from the beginning when even retailers didn’t participate and now they r doubling down smart fund managers 

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/736892/original/IMG_20220124_134608.jpg?1643012270

thanks for sharing this. – very interesting and sad – they have added to most of their top funds. 

kg+

Delhi Capitals Delhi Capitals
Link Copied

Sirf FSN E-Commerce Ventures Nykaa Ltd. accha hai ( thodaas risk Nykaa ko le sakte ho }

baki Sab Tech Stock  Loss Me hai.. So aaj  10-20% gire hai

Jab tak Zomato , paytm , Policybazaar consistency Profit nahi dikhate hai tab tak thoda invest karna risky hoga 
replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply