Hot Deal Stocks: Yes Bank FPO is open in a price band 12-13 (Lot: 1000 shares, 15-17 July)

406°
Deal Lieutenant
83
5873
37
Stocks: Yes Bank FPO is open in a price band 12-13 (Lot: 1000 shares, 15-17 July)

Details about FPO:

https://www.chittorgarh.com/ipo/yes-bank-fpo...0/

Yes bank present price (Money Control):

https://www.moneycontrol.com/india/stockpricequ...

Expired
54 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
  • Sort By
13
9881
143

we may even see Yesbank share price going to the same level in few days

83
5873
37
THE_Beast wrote:

we may even see Yesbank share price going to the same level in few days

Yes but all are expecting it will not go below the issue price… GMP is 0.50 to 1 Rupees… Let’s see… Chances of profit is more than the loss..

65
328
5

Possible to get @ 12 bid?

50
1809
14

Banking sector is under complete pressure. It can burst anytime. Moreover, had couple of recent bad experience with yes bank. 1. Locking of 70% shares of old investors. 2. All bank who came together to support yes bank bought shares at Rs2 and sell at Rs.26 by gooning retail investors. My advice based on past 10yrs of exp do not sail sinking ship. There are many good stocks available better to trade them

277
5901
98
Expand
VACCINE wrote:

Yes but all are expecting it will not go below the issue price… GMP is 0.50 to 1 Rupees… Let’s see… Chances of profit is more than the loss..

Who are this “all”? Retail investors on forums? stuck_out_tongue

The issue size is huge and retail will get full allotment. Even Institutional investors would probably get the bulk of their demand and I don’t know how HNI will participate (even if they do, they will also get).

On listing day who else would want to buy if everyone wants to sell huge quantity of shares wanting to make a quick buck?

PS- Not telling to avoid or participate. Just know what your are getting into and your risk appetite. There is no easy money.

83
5873
37
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

Who are this “all”? Retail investors on forums? stuck_out_tongue

The issue size is huge and retail will get full allotment. Even Institutional investors would probably get the bulk of their demand and I don’t know how HNI will participate (even if they do, they will also get).

On listing day who else would want to buy if everyone wants to sell huge quantity of shares wanting to make a quick buck?

PS- Not telling to avoid or participate. Just know what your are getting into and your risk appetite. There is no easy money.

All include me as well… I am not saying anybody to apply… I earned handsome return earlier in this script when I purchased at 15 and sold at 50…. Regarding who will buy…. You please track the subscription, HNI is going to oversubscribe… The retail portion may be unsubscribed… So there is a chance that HNI may buy from secondary market…. Now coming to yes bank, this bank is saved by many banks when they have been allotted the share at 10 Rs which is the face value of share…. So in my opinion it should give profit…. It is my opinion… I am a retail investor like you…

105
5860
55
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

Who are this “all”? Retail investors on forums? stuck_out_tongue

The issue size is huge and retail will get full allotment. Even Institutional investors would probably get the bulk of their demand and I don’t know how HNI will participate (even if they do, they will also get).

On listing day who else would want to buy if everyone wants to sell huge quantity of shares wanting to make a quick buck?

PS- Not telling to avoid or participate. Just know what your are getting into and your risk appetite. There is no easy money.

Thank god, nobody has called it a loot yet. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

83
5873
37
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

Thank god, nobody has called it a loot yet. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Share trading is always risky and loot is applicable where there is only profit, no loss and in share market there is always a chance of loss

277
5901
98
Expand
VACCINE wrote:

All include me as well… I am not saying anybody to apply… I earned handsome return earlier in this script when I purchased at 15 and sold at 50…. Regarding who will buy…. You please track the subscription, HNI is going to oversubscribe… The retail portion may be unsubscribed… So there is a chance that HNI may buy from secondary market…. Now coming to yes bank, this bank is saved by many banks when they have been allotted the share at 10 Rs which is the face value of share…. So in my opinion it should give profit…. It is my opinion… I am a retail investor like you…

How could you buy at 15 and sell at 50? There is no way you could have sold all your stocks at 50 unless you bought 100 shares.

277
5901
98
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

Thank god, nobody has called it a loot yet. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Just not here.. Many are advising to go full application of 2L to make huge profits. If someone can sell their applications in grey market they can easily fetch 3k right away for 2L application. But not all of us have access to grey market operators.

83
5873
37
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

How could you buy at 15 and sell at 50? There is no way you could have sold all your stocks at 50 unless you bought 100 shares.

75% under locking….25% which was tradeable is sold … I purchased 1000 shares at 15 that time and sold 250 at 50…

542
444
11
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

Thank god, nobody has called it a loot yet. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Who looted who earlier ? Same people will continue to loot this time as well … stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes
Many people will argue on above statement, but do they have any powers.

277
5901
98
Expand
VACCINE wrote:

75% under locking….25% which was tradeable is sold … I purchased 1000 shares at 15 that time and sold 250 at 50…

That is the problem. You haven’t made handsome returns yet and you are not going to for another 3 years. Handsome returns are calculated only when you square off your positions completely. As you said this bank is “saved” by a bunch of banks because they were afraid that there will be a huge cascading effect on the economy if they let it fail. They didn’t do that because they found it lucrative. Couldn’t they have invested the some money in their banks in which people have more trust?

Even the current “promoter” SBI has its own set of problems which they are not able to handle effectively. This is a bank which has lost confidence and how can they even expect people to make deposits or use it as a primary bank. I couldn’t find this data (probably they wont publish) but how many lakhs of accounts (business/salary/pension/personal/deposit) might have been closed after that fiasco? How will a bank’s business grow if there aren’t people to make deposits and use the bank’s services?

Thing is we retail think it is only 12 and it was 400+ so it is definitely a big business available at a cheaper price. If someone is subscribing this only with a goal to make short term profits sure they can as it something like trading which involves both profits and losses. But if someone thinks it would be a multibagger please make sure you have done your research (ask yourself if you are going to do any business in this bank for the next 2-3 years or make deposits). There are 100s of stocks out there with better fundamentals (again be careful in what you pick)

83
5873
37
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

That is the problem. You haven’t made handsome returns yet and you are not going to for another 3 years. Handsome returns are calculated only when you square off your positions completely. As you said this bank is “saved” by a bunch of banks because they were afraid that there will be a huge cascading effect on the economy if they let it fail. They didn’t do that because they found it lucrative. Couldn’t they have invested the some money in their banks in which people have more trust?

Even the current “promoter” SBI has its own set of problems which they are not able to handle effectively. This is a bank which has lost confidence and how can they even expect people to make deposits or use it as a primary bank. I couldn’t find this data (probably they wont publish) but how many lakhs of accounts (business/salary/pension/personal/deposit) might have been closed after that fiasco? How will a bank’s business grow if there aren’t people to make deposits and use the bank’s services?

Thing is we retail thinks it is only 12 and it was 400+ so it is definitely a big business available at a cheaper price. If someone is subscribing this only with a goal to make short term profits sure they can as it something like trading which involves both profits and losses. But if someone thinks it would be a multibagger please make sure you have done your research (ask yourself if you are going to do any business in this bank for the next 2-3 years or make deposits). There are 100s of stocks out there with better fundamentals (again be careful in what you pick)

Rightly said bro….

Regarding my investment, now i have 750 shares at a price of 2500 which means @ 3.33.. after selling [email protected] and they are in locked condition… I am not expecting any loss on them… 

105
5860
55
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

Just not here.. Many are advising to go full application of 2L to make huge profits. If someone can sell their applications in grey market they can easily fetch 3k right away for 2L application. But not all of us have access to grey market operators.

Damn, I’d be very willing to sell my app for 3k. I don’t care if it lists higher. I love my raaton ki neend relieved

140
497
5
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

Damn, I’d be very willing to sell my app for 3k. I don’t care if it lists higher. I love my raaton ki neend relieved

ye oont kis karwat bethega koi na jaane

105
790
35

I want to apply for this FPO. Should I apply for 1 lot or 15 lots? I am assuming it to give me at least 1-2 rupees profit per share.

83
5873
37
image wrote:

I want to apply for this FPO. Should I apply for 1 lot or 15 lots? I am assuming it to give me at least 1-2 rupees profit per share.

No one will suggest on this… It is your risk appetite… You can apply max for 16000 shares as a retail investor @ 12 Rs

105
790
35
Expand
VACCINE wrote:

No one will suggest on this… It is your risk appetite… You can apply max for 16000 shares as a retail investor @ 12 Rs

I think I asked wrong question.

If there is a chance of full allotment (or more than one lot), I will apply for 15 lots @ 13. But if I am going to get just one lot, no point applying for 15 lots.

83
5873
37
Expand
image wrote:

I think I asked wrong question.

If there is a chance of full allotment (or more than one lot), I will apply for 15 lots @ 13. But if I am going to get just one lot, no point applying for 15 lots.

In my opinion, retail investor will get full subscription… Only QIB and HNI will oversubscribe…

315
3228
110

Share is continuously falling from few days due to FPO price, listing gain would not be much if it continues ,it may list below 13 rupees too , good part is that you can sell 100%of these shares no 25% caps applicable

105
790
35
Expand
VACCINE wrote:

In my opinion, retail investor will get full subscription… Only QIB and HNI will oversubscribe…

Thanks. If it gives profit of Rs.1-2 on listing I will sell them. If it lists below 13, I am willing to keep them for long term.

83
5873
37
Expand
image wrote:

Thanks. If it gives profit of Rs.1-2 on listing I will sell them. If it lists below 13, I am willing to keep them for long term.

That’s your call… I am bidding for 2000 shares…let’s see what will happen… I am optimistic it will not go below 12 and I am bidding at 12 Rupees

0
28352
194

“Our concern for YES Bank is fresh formation of bad loans that would keep provisions high and return ratio compressed for a longer time. Retail deposit is the key for any bank for lower cost of funds. But YES Bank has witnessed sizable deposit withdrawal over the last two quarters,” Angel Broking said.

This brokerage has an ‘avoid’ rating to the FPO.

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/ip...

277
5901
98

Why is everyone so much behind Yes bank as if it is a unique successful business available for cheap? Is it because it is only Rs.12? Or everyone has some information that this bank will surely become multi bagger? If this bank becomes multibagger (no retail would want to deposit, no good mgmt team, bad loans) aren’t there many businesses (maybe the big 3 banks) which will give sizable returns in the same period? Yes bank if at all it grows can only happen if all other sectors grow first. But with current liquidity and operators anything can happen. When the FPO is at Rs. 12 (not much interest with couple of hours to close) who are still buying it from the market at higher price?

34
3009
61
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

Who are this “all”? Retail investors on forums? stuck_out_tongue

The issue size is huge and retail will get full allotment. Even Institutional investors would probably get the bulk of their demand and I don’t know how HNI will participate (even if they do, they will also get).

On listing day who else would want to buy if everyone wants to sell huge quantity of shares wanting to make a quick buck?

PS- Not telling to avoid or participate. Just know what your are getting into and your risk appetite. There is no easy money.

It is not that simple as you think..

Do you know the amount of short orders pending to be covered? Currently there are very few buyers, so shorters are stuck..eventually they would need to buy from the market..

277
5901
98
Expand
Sharingan wrote:

It is not that simple as you think..

Do you know the amount of short orders pending to be covered? Currently there are very few buyers, so shorters are stuck..eventually they would need to buy from the market..

You said “there are few buyers” then how come shorters are struck? Also correct me if I am wrong, in India all F&Os are settled in cash right? So how come they can take delivery and close their positions?

This is just an operator game, wait till listing date and the stock price will be at par with FPO price. So shorters will still make money as the long positions have to unwind.

Missing