Hot Deal

Stocks: Yes Bank FPO is open in a price band 12-13 (Lot: 1000 shares, 15-17 July)

436°
Budding Star
VACCINE

Details about FPO:

https://www.chittorgarh.com/ipo/yes-bank-fpo...0/

Yes bank present price (Money Control):

https://www.moneycontrol.com/india/stockpricequ...

Expired
54 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
  • Sort By
Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

we may even see Yesbank share price going to the same level in few days

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Yes but all are expecting it will not go below the issue price… GMP is 0.50 to 1 Rupees… Let’s see… Chances of profit is more than the loss..

View 18 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Possible to get @ 12 bid?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Banking sector is under complete pressure. It can burst anytime. Moreover, had couple of recent bad experience with yes bank. 1. Locking of 70% shares of old investors. 2. All bank who came together to support yes bank bought shares at Rs2 and sell at Rs.26 by gooning retail investors. My advice based on past 10yrs of exp do not sail sinking ship. There are many good stocks available better to trade them

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I want to apply for this FPO. Should I apply for 1 lot or 15 lots? I am assuming it to give me at least 1-2 rupees profit per share.

Link Copied

No one will suggest on this… It is your risk appetite… You can apply max for 16000 shares as a retail investor @ 12 Rs

View 6 more replies
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Share is continuously falling from few days due to FPO price, listing gain would not be much if it continues ,it may list below 13 rupees too , good part is that you can sell 100%of these shares no 25% caps applicable

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

“Our concern for YES Bank is fresh formation of bad loans that would keep provisions high and return ratio compressed for a longer time. Retail deposit is the key for any bank for lower cost of funds. But YES Bank has witnessed sizable deposit withdrawal over the last two quarters,” Angel Broking said.

This brokerage has an ‘avoid’ rating to the FPO.

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/ip...

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I bid 1000 shares@ 12

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

Where i can bid these shares

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Why is everyone so much behind Yes bank as if it is a unique successful business available for cheap? Is it because it is only Rs.12? Or everyone has some information that this bank will surely become multi bagger? If this bank becomes multibagger (no retail would want to deposit, no good mgmt team, bad loans) aren’t there many businesses (maybe the big 3 banks) which will give sizable returns in the same period? Yes bank if at all it grows can only happen if all other sectors grow first. But with current liquidity and operators anything can happen. When the FPO is at Rs. 12 (not much interest with couple of hours to close) who are still buying it from the market at higher price?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

if any one want to apply by paperless form till issue close time pm me for details

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Is there any telegram or whatsapp group for market shares to buy or sell?

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

How can you buy on whatsapp?

You need a demat account.

View 3 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

I hope no one applied as warned earlier.

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

when were the fpo shares credited to demat?

View 4 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Don’t understand why people keep chasing this bank like it is an unique business available at cheap price stuck_out_tongue

If you really think it will give superb returns buy 1 or 2k shares and write it off as a loss for cpl of years. No point in putting all your eggs in the same basked with dreams of becoming crorepathi. No one has any incentive to work hard day and night to make this bank no 1 (even the banks who have invested wouldn’t want that).

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Greed. People had kept deposits in yes bank and various other shitty banks on the verge of collapse for that extra 0.5% interest in FDs, at least here if the profit is made will be reasonable.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

People have just lost total faith in the bank.
Best to stay away.
Why try and catch a falling knife.

Trailblazer Trailblazer
Link Copied

Share price increased in last 2 days 13.45 rs now grinning

Link Copied
smiley
View 2 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply