Stuck at 198.5 dimes

239°
Hunk
ZNZ

I’m hearing that from 31st December old dimes will expire.
I have 198.5 dimes but minimum redemption is 199 dimes.
Tried malamaal weekly to convert some gold dimes. But It did not work.
Any suggestion dimers?

24 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied

Best thing to do is use gold dimes play bottle jump game and win that game you’ll get 2 dimes if you win , entry is 5 gold dimes

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I haven’t received my Amazon gift card, been a week since I redeemed sad
Is there a place where we can see the pending redeem requests?

Critic Critic
Link Copied

So you just need 2 dimes to have them encashed for AZ or FK voucher, you can take mine. I don’t even look at how many dimes I have because I’ve not won anything substantial in past 2 years.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
cocay wrote:

I haven’t received my Amazon gift card, been a week since I redeemed sad
Is there a place where we can see the pending redeem requests?

@MJ911 @bumblefoot @admin
plz check

i received within 1 week

Cool Cool
Link Copied
ZNZ wrote:

Thank you @Emo_Telidhu for intentionally losing. stuck_out_tongue Successfully placed my redeem request. smile

Welcome bro
If any one is nearing to 200
Please feel free to ping me

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
cocay wrote:

I haven’t received my Amazon gift card, been a week since I redeemed sad
Is there a place where we can see the pending redeem requests?

Don’t worry bro some it may take upto two weeks u will definitely get it gv
Until u get gv ur dimes will not be taken by dd

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
sricharangunda wrote:

Don’t worry bro some it may take upto two weeks u will definitely get it gv
Until u get gv ur dimes will not be taken by dd

Got it today. Thanks to @MJ911 and DD team.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Is this true that dimes will expire on December 31st? Who told, where? I read a thread that now dimes will carry 1 year validity, that means if you got dimes in October 2020 then it will be valid till October 2021

Star Star
Link Copied
saucap wrote:

Is this true that dimes will expire on December 31st? Who told, where? I read a thread that now dimes will carry 1 year validity, that means if you got dimes in October 2020 then it will be valid till October 2021

As per my knowledge,
@bumblefoot said dimes will have 2 years validity from the date earned and admins will inform dimers in due course before the expiration date….

Missing