Successful Buyback Exchange At Flipkart :D :) Sharing my story Realme xt in Just 8634

108°
Deal Subedar
Dealcharmer

I had Ordered Realme xt on 0ct 2nd and exchanged nokia 5.1 plus as a buyback i was bit scared after reading several negative post about their exchange program that it is a scam and they reject most of the phones even with minor scratches… my phone had minor scratches near the power button and sim tray it was almost 12 months old the buyback and warranty was about to expire on 19 october .So all in all First exchange was smooth and the guy who came for the delivery and pickup was very friendly he had delivered parcels before at my address so he kind of knew me , he hardly took 2 mins to check and gave me the brand new realme xt . Best thing about this deal is i got the realme xt for just rupees 8634 after exchange + Flipkart axis bank card + Game coupon + 500 supercoins
So, it is a happy Diwali for me lol biggrin

8 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

great

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Naseeb apna apna
T- To every man, his own luck smile

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Dimers ke negative post padhne ke baad main toh ye maan chuka tha ki mera phone exchange nahi hoga isliye atm se cash bhi nikawa liya tha agar incase phone reject ho jata toh but thankfully sab smooth raha thank god biggrin

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Liar, that’s impossible.
Now just tell us whether you are a fk employee or did fk pay you to write this review? stuck_out_tongue

Link Copied

bhai order ka screenshot daal du ??

Freebie Finder Freebie Finder
Link Copied

I also exchange recently. Wishmaster cut some amount in the name of scratch which visible to him as a crack.
I ask him why Flipkart sucks but Amazon never ?
He replied that all Flipkart boys also using Amazon for exchange. 😂😂😂

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/590804/original/EDxof7YVUAAF_4v.jpg?1571074138

replyuser
Click here to reply