Hot Deal Suggest good zombie based movies to watch ,even have Netflix USA

372°
Deal Lieutenant
419
3663
88

Hi guys I have watched the most famous ones already like
28 days later
28 weeks later
Rezort
Resident evil series
Bird box
etc

Please suggest me the uncommon ones or the ones released in last 6 to 8 months. Please dont suggest too slow or a drag based movies

Even I love watching movies of categories like
Purge
Maze runner
Final destination
descents
the hills have eyes
wrong turn
etc

So suggestions on similar ground would help a ton.. Thanks smile

58 Comments  |  
30 Dimers
  • Sort By
478
47355
344

World War Z
I am Legend
The Darkest Hour

7
17589
120

+1 zombie & horror movies suggestion

275
1535
29

Resident evil

102
390
14

Zombieland and Zombieland: Double Tap

419
3663
88
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

World War Z
I am Legend
The Darkest Hour

watched first 2 however last one not done yet. Thanks Bro grinning

419
3663
88
Professor1 wrote:

Zombieland and Zombieland: Double Tap

watched zombieland .. will checkout TAP version thanks smile

60
134
1

Train to Busan ! It’s sequel will come in 2020 named as “peninsula” u can watch peninsula trailer

60
134
1
Vmcy wrote:

Train to Busan !

English version 😅

16
615
8

World war Z will blow your mind highly recommended

207
2900
13

Underworld

16
615
8

The purge
Content:- in America everything is legal for 12 hours.
Creates so much suspence, murders, crazyness
It has
-4 movies part
- web series 2 seasons

419
3663
88
Vmcy wrote:

Train to Busan ! It’s sequel will come in 2020 named as “peninsula” u can watch peninsula trailer

already seen bro. Hw could I miss such a great movie with amazing acting and unbeatable direction.

Also saw some chinese or korean movie where few monsters like huge lizards attack a kingdom and someone helps them prevent it,cant recall name though. There is one more similar chinese movie released in 2019 i guess but want ro watch something with english audio tday smile

419
3663
88
Bhaizoned wrote:

World war Z will blow your mind highly recommended

yes it one heck of a movie but unfrtunately already seen cry

419
3663
88
bankipad wrote:

Underworld

will checkout thanks. I guess its about ne girl going out and killing vampires or similar extra terrestials with a sword and swift movements if am not wrong

419
3663
88
Bhaizoned wrote:

The purge
Content:- in America everything is legal for 12 hours.
Creates so much suspence, murders, crazyness
It has
-4 movies part
- web series 2 seasons

flushed 4 movies i have seen 3 i guess. Thanks a ton bro

TV series are all slow and Drag unnecessarily. even GOT was a drag in few episodes and seasons although the dialogues, VFX etc madeup for it amazingly especially Peter Dinklage and his witty sarcasm

81
1023
11

Brightburn..
Poltergeist…

16
615
8
Expand
siddudeagarwal wrote:
flushed 4 movies i have seen 3 i guess. Thanks a ton bro

TV series are all slow and Drag unnecessarily. even GOT was a drag in few episodes and seasons although the dialogues, VFX etc madeup for it amazingly especially Peter Dinklage and his witty sarcasm

Season 1 Is slow but
Season 2 is really awesome,fast and unique concept you will see 2 purges in season 2.

301
7441
181

Shaun Of The Dead
One Cut Of The Dead
Kingdom 2019 S1&2

50
4299
35

Pontypool (2008)

85
244
4

Now you see and now you see me 2.. similar to ocean 11 series

520
10531
111
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

World War Z
I am Legend
The Darkest Hour

The darkest hour isn’t zombie based movie isn’t it? That’s based on some invisible aliens if I am not wrong.

Seen it but it’s been a while.

419
3663
88
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

World War Z
I am Legend
The Darkest Hour

saw the Darkest hour trailer. Damn intriguing and fits my needs well sunglasses Am sorted for tonight

PS need 1 such everyday so feel free to suggest more guys stuck_out_tongue

51
20
0
Expand
siddudeagarwal wrote:

saw the Darkest hour trailer. Damn intriguing and fits my needs well sunglasses Am sorted for tonight

PS need 1 such everyday so feel free to suggest more guys stuck_out_tongue

The walking dead,Fear the walking dead
It is series.Sorted for everyday

419
3663
88
Expand
rockyy wrote:

The walking dead,Fear the walking dead
It is series.Sorted for everyday

i completed the whole series anyhow. first season was fine after that a drag, had to make offline and then seek fwd and skip and watch. worthless zombie series ever ,too slow and ony shows sad emotions and character’s faces, on top the dumbest decisions ever in a zombie based digital consumption

419
3663
88
Expand
raghupro wrote:

The darkest hour isn’t zombie based movie isn’t it? That’s based on some invisible aliens if I am not wrong.

Seen it but it’s been a while.

yes but it felt intriguing after watching trailer gave a vibe to watch full

51
20
0
Expand
siddudeagarwal wrote:

i completed the whole series anyhow. first season was fine after that a drag, had to make offline and then seek fwd and skip and watch. worthless zombie series ever ,too slow and ony shows sad emotions and character’s faces, on top the dumbest decisions ever in a zombie based digital consumption

Both series are bad?Coz I just started…and it has 10,6 seasons respectively

0
3748
33

Warm bodies read reviews before u watch.
Not everyone likes it🙋🏻‍♂️

42
2860
58

Train to Busan

Missing