Suggest LTF Cards On Card To Card Basis

142°
Deal Cadet
93
573
14

Hello Dimers
I have Amazon Pay ICICI CC
Based on this card, can I get Any other LTF CC ?
If yes pls mention which cards
Any chance of getting American express CC Without Annual Fee,
coz RBI Imposed Restrictions From May Onwards !
My CIbil Score is 759
No salary slips and ITRs
Thq

23 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
504
30170
328

IDFC Pre-Approved cards (via Savings Account & Prior CIBIL+CC history)
OneCard from same IDFC
Few more via BankBazaar/Paisabazaar like IndusInd Aura Edge/Iconia

0
4146
52

Someone can share if applied recently.
How much time does IndusInd take to accept/reject the application after Video KYC

7
2228
17
Topsey wrote:

Someone can share if applied recently.
How much time does IndusInd take to accept/reject the application after Video KYC

Which card did you apply for?

And does video kyc mean no physical verification?

7
2228
17
getready wrote:

IDFC Pre-Approved cards (via Savings Account & Prior CIBIL+CC history)
OneCard from same IDFC
Few more via BankBazaar/Paisabazaar like IndusInd Aura Edge/Iconia

Out of these:

HSBC Visa Platinum Card and HSBC Smart Value Credit Card which is better?

Both are LTF

Also, they have Video KYC, does this mean no physical verification will be done? Because I don’t stay in serviceable cities. @guest_999

Mostly will use it for online purchases.

0
4146
52
Expand
RunZone wrote:

Which card did you apply for?

And does video kyc mean no physical verification?

Yes no physical verification. Almost all banks have adopted this feature except few like Axis and SBI.
Indusind Platinum Aura edge I suppose. Bank bazaar provided it as LTF. Pretty useless card but useful for bank related offers toungueout

7
2228
17
Expand
Topsey wrote:

Yes no physical verification. Almost all banks have adopted this feature except few like Axis and SBI.
Indusind Platinum Aura edge I suppose. Bank bazaar provided it as LTF. Pretty useless card but useful for bank related offers toungueout

Congratulations!!
Bank bazaar is also providing other high end indusind cards with no joining fees like indusind pinnacle. Why don’t try these high end cards?

144
1285
7
Expand
RunZone wrote:

Out of these:

HSBC Visa Platinum Card and HSBC Smart Value Credit Card which is better?

Both are LTF

Also, they have Video KYC, does this mean no physical verification will be done? Because I don’t stay in serviceable cities. @guest_999

Mostly will use it for online purchases.

HSBC Visa Platinum is better than Smart Value for the simple reason: Platinum is giving 10% off with a cap of 2K, whereas Smart is giving with a cap of 1K as joining bonus; daily normal reward rate is pretty bad for both and both cards should only be used for bank specific offers, not as a primary card (unless you don’t hold any other card).
Video KYC only helps in virtual document proofs collections / physical verifications; but your city location still matters, since banks will still issue cards only at places where they support (serviceable cities);

7
2228
17
Expand
BlueFlash wrote:

HSBC Visa Platinum is better than Smart Value for the simple reason: Platinum is giving 10% off with a cap of 2K, whereas Smart is giving with a cap of 1K as joining bonus; daily normal reward rate is pretty bad for both and both cards should only be used for bank specific offers, not as a primary card (unless you don’t hold any other card).
Video KYC only helps in virtual document proofs collections / physical verifications; but your city location still matters, since banks will still issue cards only at places where they support (serviceable cities);

But smartearn is giving 3x RP on online transaction upto 1k points in a month.
5000 RP is 1k Amazon voucher, so yeah pretty bad.

504
30170
328
Expand
RunZone wrote:

Out of these:

HSBC Visa Platinum Card and HSBC Smart Value Credit Card which is better?

Both are LTF

Also, they have Video KYC, does this mean no physical verification will be done? Because I don’t stay in serviceable cities. @guest_999

Mostly will use it for online purchases.

Ignore both
Get Cashback Card instead
I got HSBC Visa Platinum sometime back last year and i hardly used it apart from the welcome offers ( Hardly there were any 10% bank offers from FK/Amazon either )
Same is the case with the Smart Value CC (1RP = 0.2re, 0.6re for Online)

I think HSBC issues card only if there’s a local branch in that particular city/town

7
2228
17
Expand
getready wrote:

Ignore both
Get Cashback Card instead
I got HSBC Visa Platinum sometime back last year and i hardly used it apart from the welcome offers ( Hardly there were any 10% bank offers from FK/Amazon either )
Same is the case with the Smart Value CC (1RP = 0.2re, 0.6re for Online)

I think HSBC issues card only if there’s a local branch in that particular city/town

Yeah cashback card is good, but it’s with 750 charges and I will use the card only for rare online purchases.

93
573
14
getready wrote:

IDFC Pre-Approved cards (via Savings Account & Prior CIBIL+CC history)
OneCard from same IDFC
Few more via BankBazaar/Paisabazaar like IndusInd Aura Edge/Iconia

OneCard Link Pls ?

Any Salary Slips Or ITRs Required Bro ?

504
30170
328
Expand
PowerStar wrote:

OneCard Link Pls ?

Any Salary Slips Or ITRs Required Bro ?

Try OneScore App
If you already have Credit History + CC, no salary slips/ITR needed (Some got their cards approved w/o any documentation)

93
573
14
Expand
getready wrote:

Try OneScore App
If you already have Credit History + CC, no salary slips/ITR needed (Some got their cards approved w/o any documentation)

Thq Bro ❤️

674
5194
56
Expand
RunZone wrote:

Out of these:

HSBC Visa Platinum Card and HSBC Smart Value Credit Card which is better?

Both are LTF

Also, they have Video KYC, does this mean no physical verification will be done? Because I don’t stay in serviceable cities. @guest_999

Mostly will use it for online purchases.

Amex has a policy of issuing cards only to serviceable cities irrespective of video kyc, same with amazonpay card if you are not applying on the basis of an existing icici card. HSBC cashback card is the only hsbc card I see on amazon for offers.

7
2228
17
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Amex has a policy of issuing cards only to serviceable cities irrespective of video kyc, same with amazonpay card if you are not applying on the basis of an existing icici card. HSBC cashback card is the only hsbc card I see on amazon for offers.

I got Apay CC even though I did not have any relationship with the bank. Also I applied from a non serviceable area.

Maybe I got the because they have branch in my town.

674
5194
56
Expand
RunZone wrote:

I got Apay CC even though I did not have any relationship with the bank. Also I applied from a non serviceable area.

Maybe I got the because they have branch in my town.

If I remember correctly you applied on the basis of your job whose location is considered serviceable area.

144
1285
7
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

I don’t think there is any ltf rupay credit card.
@abhishek012

https://www.canarabank.com/media/20351/rupay-pl...
Issuance Fee: NIL
Annual Fee: NIL
Now here’s the tricky part, it looks like a LTF, but they have secretly added something called “Inactivity Fee” which is nothing but Annual Fee with a spend based waiver rage

674
5194
56
Expand
BlueFlash wrote:

https://www.canarabank.com/media/20351/rupay-pl...
Issuance Fee: NIL
Annual Fee: NIL
Now here’s the tricky part, it looks like a LTF, but they have secretly added something called “Inactivity Fee” which is nothing but Annual Fee with a spend based waiver rage

I made a thread about this “inactivity fee” for their platinum debit cards. Supposedly it does not apply to their rupay platinum debit cards.
https://www.desidime.com/discussions/canara-ban...

7
2228
17
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

If I remember correctly you applied on the basis of your job whose location is considered serviceable area.

Yeah, my office is in Bangalore.

So is this logic applicable to all CCs like HSBC?

674
5194
56
Expand
RunZone wrote:

Yeah, my office is in Bangalore.

So is this logic applicable to all CCs like HSBC?

Not sure, for amex though they insist on “place of living” in a serviceable area with necessary proof.

Missing