Suggestion for best Fuel Credit Card

135°
Deal Cadet
51
526
3

Please suggest best Fuel Credit card. Monthly expenditure on fuel approx 3000. Other offline spends are minimum. And online spends are made by Amazon ICICI, HDFC millenia, Axis Ace, SBI simply click.
Monthly income 36k.

24 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
3
4882
11

rbl bajaj finserv Platinum ValuePlus SuperCard-10%
hdfc bharat or indian oil-5%

53
773
7

Indian oil citibank card.
Pm me for referral benifits sharing.

50
1215
9

Standard chartered Titanium gives 4% discount and 1% surcharge waiver for fuel.

Citibank Indian Oil is good, but SCB titanium is the best .

Most sites talk about the Citibank more as they have profit via referral.

51
526
3
sravz86 wrote:

rbl bajaj finserv Platinum ValuePlus SuperCard-10%
hdfc bharat or indian oil-5%

Can I apply HDFC Bharat , I already have Millenia.
Any offer on applying Rbl Valueplus card?

69
1097
5

For such a small amount better use wallet. Load it via apay card millenia card. Youll get 0.75%cash back + 1% reward pts.

51
526
3
jambui wrote:

For such a small amount better use wallet. Load it via apay card millenia card. Youll get 0.75%cash back + 1% reward pts.

I think RBL valueplus card is good with 10% cb. We can save 3000 per year – 500 annual fee – 90 gst = 2400 approx.

3
4882
11
Expand
shivrajsingh wrote:

Can I apply HDFC Bharat , I already have Millenia.
Any offer on applying Rbl Valueplus card?

i read in other threads. i don’t have these cards. i don’t know

50
48
1
sravz86 wrote:

rbl bajaj finserv Platinum ValuePlus SuperCard-10%
hdfc bharat or indian oil-5%

does hdfc souce bharat cc as ltf by any chance or it’s always chargeable?

51
526
3
Expand
StreetView wrote:

does hdfc souce bharat cc as ltf by any chance or it’s always chargeable?

Talked to CC, they said HDFC bharat card can be issued after lifting ban on HDFC Credit cards

50
48
1
Expand
shivrajsingh wrote:

Talked to CC, they said HDFC bharat card can be issued after lifting ban on HDFC Credit cards

Ok thanks bro. appreciate the info

122
1303
8
sravz86 wrote:

rbl bajaj finserv Platinum ValuePlus SuperCard-10%
hdfc bharat or indian oil-5%

how to redeem rbl cashback & what’s its effective value? From the website, it does not look like statement credit.

3
4882
11
Expand
chai_lover wrote:

how to redeem rbl cashback & what’s its effective value? From the website, it does not look like statement credit.

i don’t have this card, idk

81
46
2
Expand
shivrajsingh wrote:

I think RBL valueplus card is good with 10% cb. We can save 3000 per year – 500 annual fee – 90 gst = 2400 approx.

Are you having RBL value plus card..?

51
526
3
Expand
PrabsTalks wrote:

Are you having RBL value plus card..?

No. I applied but they are instead offering me Platinum card. I declined

1
484
17
jambui wrote:

For such a small amount better use wallet. Load it via apay card millenia card. Youll get 0.75%cash back + 1% reward pts.

Can you please explain?

225
2298
10

Any card for shell bunk like citi for Indian oil bunk.

50
48
1
Expand
shivrajsingh wrote:

No. I applied but they are instead offering me Platinum card. I declined

Did you got the valueplus Supercard yet?

51
526
3

Better apply for SBI BPCL for 3.25% CB and SBI BPCL Octane for 6.25% CB. These cards will serve purpose for SBI discount offers as well.
Avoid RBL cards if you need peace of mind. You will apply Card A and they will force you card Z. And they will call every week for rest of your life to take Card Z, till you agree to take their card. After that they will again start calling every week to use that card , and avail Insurance etc. service till you are alive. stuck_out_tongue

39
5492
161
shivrajsingh wrote:

Better apply for SBI BPCL for 3.25% CB and SBI BPCL Octane for 6.25% CB. These cards will serve purpose for SBI discount offers as well.
Avoid RBL cards if you need peace of mind. You will apply Card A and they will force you card Z. And they will call every week for rest of your life to take Card Z, till you agree to take their card. After that they will again start calling every week to use that card , and avail Insurance etc. service till you are alive. stuck_out_tongue

how to get these cards? is it easy to apply if already have a SBI card?

39
5492
161

donno if they are still issuing, but i am using HDFC rewards debit card for 5% cashbacck on BP, but the POS machine should be from HDFC, which mostly is

Missing