Suggestion needed

165Β°
Deal Newbie
Ms_ms7

Hi. I need suggestion regarding health insurance.Β 

My mother is 56+, diabetic, age related ortho problems and disc problem, underwent 1 ortho surgery few yrs ago. She is a housewife and has account in SBI. Pls guide me which health insurance will you recommend. Looking for insured amount between 5 - 10 lacs & policy which covers pre existing diseases too after (4yrs)

Whom do I contact?

Agents.. where are they available?

Is app-purchase or through policy bazaar OK too?Β 

Pls help me with your suggestions. Thanks

Expired
22 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Try HDFC, Starhealth

after research u can post queries again

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied
Don't waste time and effort. No company will issue her a policy. Companies want only healthy/young individuals so they can profit more.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Don't spread lies. Several Health insurance companies issue policies irrespective of the ailments. Ofcourse, the premium amount will increase based on the current health conditions nonetheless, a policy will be issued
View 12 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied

National Insurance.Β 

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
I dont know about insurance but these are lifestyle diseases so we can cure them with right food habits and keeping healthy lifestyle .. I pray for your health of mom...
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

@jambui @drjpatwa πŸ™‚

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Whom do I contact?

A reputed local broker. πŸ™‚

Agents.. where are they available?

Hmm local office, call centers.Β 

Is app-purchase or through policy bazaar OK too?Β 

Don't do it. God forbid you put your phone number there. Boy, they ll spam you like nonstop.

Pls help me with your suggestions. Thanks

• disclose everything.
  • Claim settlement ratio is good doesn't guarantee you that you ll get a settlement.
  • Look at the cashless network hospitals available at your location. It doesn't matter if your insurance provider has 12k network in the country. All it matters which hospitals are there in your locality n which are covered by your provider.
  • Cashless facility doesn't entitle you to have cashless feature.
  • Reputed brokers are Bajaj Capital. In Desidime, @drjpatwa is a very very reliable n knowledgeable person regarding these things.Β 
  • Choose your company wisely. They might reject your proposal after assessment. so, at this stage don't cheapened out.
  • star health insurance has a very stellar record as per my own research. Hdfc ergo is a great pricier alternatives. Folks at Niva Bupa can give Grinch for his run for money. Very very strict people are they. πŸ™‚

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Of all the people.. 😲πŸ₯΄You are saying this!

β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Ž ‏‏

β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Ž ‏‏

β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Ž

Corporate brokers do not usually entertain retail queries.

β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Ž ‏‏

β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Ž ‏

And (I am almost certain that) it isn't always necessary that insurance brokers offer the lowest quote.

(And yes, I am aware that an agent is different and an 'insurance broker' is different.)‏

View 2 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply