Suggestions for bluetooth earphones

Suggestions for bluetooth earphones

203°
Missing
Perfectionist
3,991
6783
75

I want to buy bluetooth earphones for myself worth upto 2k.
Thanks in advance.

33 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Pro Blogger
1,594
3665
66
animesh7785474 wrote:

Stick with wired only if you can…

Any specific reason.. health related??

Missing
Pro Blogger
1,594
3665
66

Any reviews on Leaf brand? Anyone??

Missing
Deal Subedar
386
1492
29
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Any specific reason.. health related??

Not health related…
Sound quality is a big factor plus hassle of charging…

But wireless is comfortable in many scenarios like during gym workouts, running

Missing
Pro Blogger
1,594
3665
66
Expand
animesh7785474 wrote:

Not health related…
Sound quality is a big factor plus hassle of charging…

But wireless is comfortable in many scenarios like during gym workouts, running

True! plus1

Bluetooth gives more comfort in terms of use than wired ones. Charging once a day is fine.. yeah a bit tedious for lazy bums. Lol. smile

PS: Those BTs with aux cables gives better sound quality when attached.

Missing
Deal Subedar
700
1419
8

I heard that realme one’s is nit good at Calling

Missing
Analyst
3,226
5088
45
Expand
looter143 wrote:

Sound quality??

sound quality is good but noise cancellation is poor(not so good for calls)

Missing
Deal Subedar
700
1419
8

I’m searching for bluetooth earphone, all i get the reviews from my friend about realme, boat is really bad as far as calling (noise cancellation) is concerned if anyone suggest me thr best under 2k for best noise cancellation, then I’ll prefer that.

Missing
Perfectionist
3,991
6783
75
Expand
animesh7785474 wrote:

Not health related…
Sound quality is a big factor plus hassle of charging…

But wireless is comfortable in many scenarios like during gym workouts, running

I want it for that very purpose sweat_smile

Missing
Entertainer
348
913
16

You mind buying refurbished products?
I once got sony xb400(refurbished) for around 1690/-
Sound clarity is there and ofcourse this is bass(name itself says extra bass stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye)
But I returned it because there was a bluetooth connection issue(connection drops every 10-15 mins)
Since I liked them, I ordered them again,but this time did not receive accessories (my fit earbuds were missing) so returned them as well.
Saw them for the same price around a week ago.

Seller is Appario Retail. Other sellers sell the same product for around 2500-3000/- for the same refurbished model.
So if you want to buy check if Appario Retail is selling them(or someone for around 1690/-) . Else wait till they come in stock for Appario stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye.
Blue one sells for 400/- more , I was talking about black color.

Battery life is really good. Around 15 hrs is what is advertised if I remember correctly.

Another advantage is it charges through USB type C!!

Missing
Deal Subedar
195
1643
8

is Bluetooth Earphones has Radiation ?

Missing
Perfectionist
3,991
6783
75
jileg wrote:

You mind buying refurbished products?
I once got sony xb400(refurbished) for around 1690/-
Sound clarity is there and ofcourse this is bass(name itself says extra bass stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye)
But I returned it because there was a bluetooth connection issue(connection drops every 10-15 mins)
Since I liked them, I ordered them again,but this time did not receive accessories (my fit earbuds were missing) so returned them as well.
Saw them for the same price around a week ago.

Seller is Appario Retail. Other sellers sell the same product for around 2500-3000/- for the same refurbished model.
So if you want to buy check if Appario Retail is selling them(or someone for around 1690/-) . Else wait till they come in stock for Appario stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye.
Blue one sells for 400/- more , I was talking about black color.

Battery life is really good. Around 15 hrs is what is advertised if I remember correctly.

Another advantage is it charges through USB type C!!

I prefer new ones

Missing
Analyst
104
3367
38
Expand
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

I prefer new ones

I have heard good reviews about Boat products but never used them personally.
Jbl c 100 tws has some good reviews too if u can extend budget till 4k

Missing
Perfectionist
3,991
6783
75
Expand
Awake wrote:

I have heard good reviews about Boat products but never used them personally.
Jbl c 100 tws has some good reviews too if u can extend budget till 4k

I am using boat for wired earphones since the last 5-6months and they are good. My friends have had bad experiences with JBL’s bluetooth earphones and cant extend the budget pensive

Missing
Analyst
104
3367
38
Expand
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

I am using boat for wired earphones since the last 5-6months and they are good. My friends have had bad experiences with JBL’s bluetooth earphones and cant extend the budget pensive

Check reviews of boat airdropes! My brother has it and he likes it

Missing
Deal Cadet
204
991
25

No one is suggesting the best one worried

Missing
Perfectionist
3,991
6783
75
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Cool! sunglasses✌️ What’s the deal?

They are costly compared to BoAt or JBL but a friend was using them and I liked them so bought them at 10% off.

Missing
Deal Cadet
6
532
3
Expand
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

They are costly compared to BoAt or JBL but a friend was using them and I liked them so bought them at 10% off.

How is ur experience

Missing
Floting inactive