Suggestions for Powerbank

114°
Missing
Deal Newbie
56
99
0

looking to buy Powerbank
Thought of Mi 20000 mah At 1499/-

will this product be available at 10% off via Debit card in near future ?
or any other power bank suggestions.
pls comment which power bank you use .

Regards.

15 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Tech Guru
325
3791
49

Ready to carry heavy brick in your hand ? 20k powerbanks are bulkier.. and many will realize after purchasing it only.
In My Opinion buy 10k powerbank.. not much bulkier as well as it gives you atleast nearly twice full charge on any smartphone.

Using Ambrane PB-1111 @ 450 rs during amazon sale (now its around 600-700).. it gives me 2.5 times full charge for my 3000mah battery.

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4762
139
mastervijay wrote:

Ready to carry heavy brick in your hand ? 20k powerbanks are bulkier.. and many will realize after purchasing it only.
In My Opinion buy 10k powerbank.. not much bulkier as well as it gives you atleast nearly twice full charge on any smartphone.

Using Ambrane PB-1111 @ 450 rs during amazon sale (now its around 600-700).. it gives me 2.5 times full charge for my 3000mah battery.

+1 agreed

Buy 10k powerbank. I have MI powerbank and on full capacity it charges my Note 5 Pro almost 2 times. Enough to survive a full day blackout. toungueout

Missing
Deal Newbie
56
99
0
mastervijay wrote:

Ready to carry heavy brick in your hand ? 20k powerbanks are bulkier.. and many will realize after purchasing it only.
In My Opinion buy 10k powerbank.. not much bulkier as well as it gives you atleast nearly twice full charge on any smartphone.

Using Ambrane PB-1111 @ 450 rs during amazon sale (now its around 600-700).. it gives me 2.5 times full charge for my 3000mah battery.

Okay will see for Mi 10K mah ya Ambrane.
Btw I’ve got Poco F1 & Asus Max pro M1
Both got total of 9000 mah & mi 10000 mah provide out of 6500 mah in 10000 mah pb.

Missing
Tech Guru
325
3791
49
Expand
BranStark007 wrote:

Okay will see for Mi 10K mah ya Ambrane.
Btw I’ve got Poco F1 & Asus Max pro M1
Both got total of 9000 mah & mi 10000 mah provide out of 6500 mah in 10000 mah pb.

Mi & ambrane Pb can provide nearly 75-80% of its capacity.. so you can expect upto 7500 mah in 10k pb

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2211
31

I got iPhone 7 for which I am looking power bank. Please suggest which one to buy.

Missing
Deal Newbie
56
99
0
sardasa wrote:

I got iPhone 7 for which I am looking power bank. Please suggest which one to buy.

First of all , Buy The Correct Phone Bro ……



Nah , Just Kidding. !!! Lol. nah ,I wasn’t Kidding tho.

Buy a Mi 10000 mah Powerbank.

Missing