Suggestions for Trimmer for men

113°
8,113
20511
126

I want to buy a trimmer for my dad and I have no idea about trimmers. Please suggest me a good one in your experience.

13 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
25
1609
8

Dad k liye lena hai ki khud ke liye rolleyes
Philips QT4011 don’t think twice.

8,113
20511
126
Paris_AI wrote:

Dad k liye lena hai ki khud ke liye rolleyes
Philips QT4011 don’t think twice.

If I am saying dad k liye lena hai toh why would you even ask sweat_smile
Anyway, thank you.

195
3338
21

Kemei KM-809C Electric Professional Hair Clipper Hair Trimmer WithStainless steel blade Runtime: 120 min Trimmer for Men & Women
http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/kemei-km-809c-electri...
Gifted my brother this last year so i can use his and doesn’t have to spend on mine stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye. Very nice battery backup, different attachments for all sort of needs, can work on direct power also in case of emergencies as well as by charging it too. Sharp blades.

100
1914
15
Alexios wrote:

Kemei KM-809C Electric Professional Hair Clipper Hair Trimmer WithStainless steel blade Runtime: 120 min Trimmer for Men & Women
http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/kemei-km-809c-electri...
Gifted my brother this last year so i can use his and doesn’t have to spend on mine stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye. Very nice battery backup, different attachments for all sort of needs, can work on direct power also in case of emergencies as well as by charging it too. Sharp blades.

Clippers are primarily used for clipping hair.
Trimmers are primarily for beard.
This one looks like a cheap copy of Super Taper. I’m doubtful it works for beard as well…

195
3338
21
Expand
cocay wrote:

Clippers are primarily used for clipping hair.
Trimmers are primarily for beard.
This one looks like a cheap copy of Super Taper. I’m doubtful it works for beard as well…

Working very smooth on beard as well as head hair, and all other hairs. Using it from past one year. Telling from experience.

54
45
2

any one using mi trimmer which costs half of Philips QT4011??

Missing