Suggestions Needed : Best M.2 SSD under 2500

208°
Missing
Pro CouponBaba
8,609
10930
112

Hi All Dimers,
Hope you all are doing good.
Need one help from all of you dimers, techies, geeks. I am planning to buy M.2 SSD with budget of up to Rs.2500. Kindly guide me with the same.
I have seen reviews of good brands such as Crucial, WD, Adata. My laptop is Acer Aspire 3 Ryzen 5 Laptop : https://www.flipkart.com/acer-aspire-3-ryzen-5-...
It has hidden M.2 SSD port, it’s working great but i need more speed for some heavy softwares,
Your inputs are welcomed.
Thanks in advanced.

17 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
suspended
50
366
2
rcduke wrote:

@roomtemperatureguy @rajrocks @G33kBoyRavi @avgn @A2Zdeals @shahrujun @androgame @eeesahuji205 @ideal @JEKdimer @aapka apna JJ

wish i could help, but sorry sad
I don’t know much about these things.
someone once guided me to a helpful member here.

maybe you too can ask
@anshuman.panda0106371
@aroranavneet42394
@tusharsethi90935
@Dr.Ninad
@alientechy22
@milkman
@spoke
@HyderabadiAppleBuff
@cybertechie sir
or others.

Missing
Deal Cadet
105
246
0

for your budget there are limited brand available like wd geen,kingstone,adata. more or less they are all equal. samsung evo series are best quality but they charge more for their quality

Missing
Deal Cadet
105
246
0

using cruical 500 gb ssd on Acer Aspire 3 Ryzen 5 Laptop

Missing
Pro CouponBaba
8,609
10930
112
Aveejeet wrote:

using cruical 500 gb ssd on Acer Aspire 3 Ryzen 5 Laptop

how’s the performance of your laptop after installing this SSD? can you share the product link if possible?
thanks

Missing
Deal Cadet
105
246
0
Expand
rcduke wrote:

how’s the performance of your laptop after installing this SSD? can you share the product link if possible?
thanks

Ssd always improve general performance than typical hdd no matter what brand ssd you choose
Crucial BX500 480GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5-inch SSD (CT480BX500SSD1) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07G3KGYZQ/ref=cm_sw_r...

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4762
139

To be frank, the performance difference between SSD and M.2 NVMe is marginal and you won’t notice it at all. So get a good brand SSD.

Check how fast M.2 NVMe is from SSD.

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
2678
91
Aveejeet wrote:

using cruical 500 gb ssd on Acer Aspire 3 Ryzen 5 Laptop

How’s ur experience with ryzen?

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
2678
91

Who’s this apkaapna JJ lol stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
2678
91
Roushh wrote:

To be frank, the performance difference between SSD and M.2 NVMe is marginal and you won’t notice it at all. So get a good brand SSD.

Check how fast M.2 NVMe is from SSD.

Technically it should work 5-10 times faster coz it’s designed in such a way as per my knowledge which I have..
@rcduke I personally don’t use M.2. grade SSD so really can’t comment on this now but yes I do have a Kingston 240gb SSD which really does my job blazingly fast…
But my question is will you get this grade SSD for 2.5k?
And also which kind of softwares are you going to use with this ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
2678
91
Aveejeet wrote:

for your budget there are limited brand available like wd geen,kingstone,adata. more or less they are all equal. samsung evo series are best quality but they charge more for their quality

Yes Samsung is the best for SSD’s I feel but yes it’s expensive…

Missing
Deal Brigadier
80,140
94760
1296

@LIMBO bro has more knowledge than me. he may guide u.

Missing