Suggestions Needed : Best M.2 SSD under 2500

261°
Pro CouponBaba
rcduke

Hi All Dimers,
Hope you all are doing good.
Need one help from all of you dimers, techies, geeks. I am planning to buy M.2 SSD with budget of up to Rs.2500. Kindly guide me with the same.
I have seen reviews of good brands such as Crucial, WD, Adata. My laptop is Acer Aspire 3 Ryzen 5 Laptop : https://www.flipkart.com/acer-aspire-3-ryzen-5-...
It has hidden M.2 SSD port, it’s working great but i need more speed for some heavy softwares,
Your inputs are welcomed.
Thanks in advanced.

17 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

for your budget there are limited brand available like wd geen,kingstone,adata. more or less they are all equal. samsung evo series are best quality but they charge more for their quality

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Yes Samsung is the best for SSD’s I feel but yes it’s expensive…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

using cruical 500 gb ssd on Acer Aspire 3 Ryzen 5 Laptop

Pro CouponBaba Pro CouponBaba
Link Copied

how’s the performance of your laptop after installing this SSD? can you share the product link if possible?
thanks

View 2 more replies
Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

To be frank, the performance difference between SSD and M.2 NVMe is marginal and you won’t notice it at all. So get a good brand SSD.

Check how fast M.2 NVMe is from SSD.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Technically it should work 5-10 times faster coz it’s designed in such a way as per my knowledge which I have..
@rcduke I personally don’t use M.2. grade SSD so really can’t comment on this now but yes I do have a Kingston 240gb SSD which really does my job blazingly fast…
But my question is will you get this grade SSD for 2.5k?
And also which kind of softwares are you going to use with this ?

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

I’m keeping an eye on this https://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B078WYS5...sk
i missed it when it was at 1800 with extra cb offers. Nothing fancy in it. Not gonna spend double triple just for milliseconds.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

For 1.8k this was a steal deal scream

View 1 more reply
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Who’s this apkaapna JJ lol stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

@LIMBO bro has more knowledge than me. he may guide u.

replyuser
Click here to reply