Hot Deal

Swiggy Delivery Boys are on Strike in Kolkata

487°
32 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Punjab Kings Punjab Kings
Link Copied

They should just stop giving 50% off on paneer dahi bread to improve work life balance for delivery guys. Guys are overworked almost everyday 😜

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Union pehle bana lete hein yeh log

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

I know bro heard it
Fair nuff
Swiggy making big money 💰 and paying their workers less and also outsourcing issue is there, very valid reason for strike….

Swiggy is running in losses of thousands of crores, they are not making money.

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
Expand
EkakiAmi wrote:

Cc told me may be technical glitch joy

What did u expect..?
sorry bro, delivery executives are on strike.. so we can’t deliver. joy

Delhi Capitals Delhi Capitals
Link Copied
thunderguy wrote:

They should just stop giving 50% off on paneer dahi bread to improve work life balance for delivery guys. Guys are overworked almost everyday 😜

A frustrated guy, jise paneer aur dahi wali loot mili hi nahi. I’m also with you bro. joy joy

Coupon Hunter Coupon Hunter
Link Copied
Expand
EkakiAmi wrote:

Cc told me may be technical glitch joy

My one order is pending since morning. Have received call from them that it is going be delayed.
Now i feel it will be delayed by days🤣🤣

Coupon Hunter Coupon Hunter
Link Copied
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

What did u expect..?
sorry bro, delivery executives are on strike.. so we can’t deliver. joy

The last Happy Delivery boy i have seen.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/736611/medium/happy-zomato-delivery-guy-meme-template.jpg?1642855660

Punjab Kings Punjab Kings
Link Copied
Expand
tappukepapa wrote:

A frustrated guy, jise paneer aur dahi wali loot mili hi nahi. I’m also with you bro. joy joy

Haha. Sahi main Jetha.
Aur subeh se logo ko 50% pe duniya loot te dekha (Ola Store Deal) aur yahan to wo bhi nahi aata

T – he’s right stuck_out_tongue

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
Expand
shriAyodhya wrote:

Swiggy is running in losses of thousands of crores, they are not making money.

Who asks them to continue running the business then when they have in loss since start.
And on top of it, they continue giving 50% discounts and cb.

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

Who asks them to continue running the business then when they have in loss since start.
And on top of it, they continue giving 50% discounts and cb.

No one ask , but eventually once they will come with IPO , all their investors will earn handsome money ..thats how start-up works but at the moment they are loss making entity

Delhi Capitals Delhi Capitals
Link Copied
Expand
thunderguy wrote:

Haha. Sahi main Jetha.
Aur subeh se logo ko 50% pe duniya loot te dekha (Ola Store Deal) aur yahan to wo bhi nahi aata

T – he’s right stuck_out_tongue

Placed a single order from ola store of ghee and oil. And woh bhi cancel ho gaya.
And this @VACCINE bro, ordered again and again and delivery bhi ho rahi hai. Very bad day for us. cry

Coupon Hunter Coupon Hunter
Link Copied
Expand
tappukepapa wrote:

Placed a single order from ola store of ghee and oil. And woh bhi cancel ho gaya.
And this @VACCINE bro, ordered again and again and delivery bhi ho rahi hai. Very bad day for us. cry

Abhi Vaccine ka hi tym chal raha hai, sweat_smile joy

T- Vaccines are having a great time now a days

Aristocrat Aristocrat
Link Copied
Expand
tappukepapa wrote:

Placed a single order from ola store of ghee and oil. And woh bhi cancel ho gaya.
And this @VACCINE bro, ordered again and again and delivery bhi ho rahi hai. Very bad day for us. cry

Yes, I got delivery of 8 orders but in my last order, ghee was not deleivered for which the money is not refunded till now. Seeing the chat wait time and number of items missing in the orders, I stopped placing the new order.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/736621/medium/Screenshot_2022-01-22-18-27-53-152_com.olacabs.customer.jpg?1642856417




Punjab Kings Punjab Kings
Link Copied
Expand
tappukepapa wrote:

Placed a single order from ola store of ghee and oil. And woh bhi cancel ho gaya.
And this @VACCINE bro, ordered again and again and delivery bhi ho rahi hai. Very bad day for us. cry

Looks like we’re fighting on who had a worse day stuck_out_tongue


I generally don’t fret over missed deals as I’m working in office. I’m down with COVID and hence always on DD. still not able to get hold of a single deal (not even Dr trust oximeter joy)

Delhi Capitals Delhi Capitals
Link Copied
Expand
thunderguy wrote:

Looks like we’re fighting on who had a worse day stuck_out_tongue


I generally don’t fret over missed deals as I’m working in office. I’m down with COVID and hence always on DD. still not able to get hold of a single deal (not even Dr trust oximeter joy)

Missed fire stick, Boult audio earlier and Mi box 4k @ 1999 and ola store deal today. Two deals mein se ek bhi hath nahi lagi. cry sob

Coupon Hunter Coupon Hunter
Link Copied
Expand
thunderguy wrote:

Looks like we’re fighting on who had a worse day stuck_out_tongue


I generally don’t fret over missed deals as I’m working in office. I’m down with COVID and hence always on DD. still not able to get hold of a single deal (not even Dr trust oximeter joy)

Take care bro.. sweat_smile

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
Expand
tappukepapa wrote:

Missed fire stick, Boult audio earlier and Mi box 4k @ 1999 and ola store deal today. Two deals mein se ek bhi hath nahi lagi. cry sob

And I don’t even know when these deals came.

Coupon Hunter Coupon Hunter
Link Copied
Expand
tappukepapa wrote:

Missed fire stick, Boult audio earlier and Mi box 4k @ 1999 and ola store deal today. Two deals mein se ek bhi hath nahi lagi. cry sob

The only loot i got in recent days is Fiama Di wills soap.

Punjab Kings Punjab Kings
Link Copied
Expand
tappukepapa wrote:

Missed fire stick, Boult audio earlier and Mi box 4k @ 1999 and ola store deal today. Two deals mein se ek bhi hath nahi lagi. cry sob

Tu hi mera dost hai joy

T – Same boat bro

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Kolkata me to Hai nahi ola store

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

communism….still lives in bengal…even after wiping of communists

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Swiggy ko ghanta fark parta hai , they will sack them and employ new guys . Govts gets their cut so they will not speak 

Coupon Hunter Coupon Hunter
Link Copied
EkdamSastaRaju wrote:

Swiggy ko ghanta fark parta hai , they will sack them and employ new guys . Govts gets their cut so they will not speak 

Fark to delivery boys ko bhi kahan padega. They are working for zomato and grofers at the time of strike at swiggu joy

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply