Swiggy Instamart refund issue

138°
Post Tycoon
valkarie

My instamart order was cancelled two days ago and refund was initiated immediately after the order cancellation, but the amount has not been credited yet in my account.

Had a word with swiggy cc and they gave me a refund refference number(rrn)
And asked me to check with home branch. 

I visited the home branch of SBI but they said they don’t have any facility to track the reference number, and they asked me to connect with customer care of sbi.

Looks like I have to fight for my refund now.

Any referrences or suggestions to get my refund back.

Paid via paytmupi

12 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied

upi refund is generally instant… talk with paytm, not sbi

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied

They give a time frame of 4-7 days and yet you are being so impatient just after 2 days , this doesn’t seem like a problem with swiggy but with you.

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied
Tanmayyy wrote:

They give a time frame of 4-7 days and yet you are being so impatient just after 2 days , this doesn’t seem like a problem with swiggy but with you.

Wow, you are defending swiggy like you work for them smiley,
swiggy said the refund will be credited within 2 hours because i paid through upi. Hence i was worried.
Refer this msg from swiggy

Refund of Rs 183.0 has been initiated for your Swiggy order 1090939437531. Updated balance should reflect in 2 hours. http://swig.gy/r...ds

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
valkarie wrote:

Wow, you are defending swiggy like you work for them smiley,
swiggy said the refund will be credited within 2 hours because i paid through upi. Hence i was worried.
Refer this msg from swiggy

Refund of Rs 183.0 has been initiated for your Swiggy order 1090939437531. Updated balance should reflect in 2 hours. http://swig.gy/r...ds

Wait for 7 days sometimes it takes time to reflect in source account

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied
Expand
Smiling wrote:

Wait for 7 days sometimes it takes time to reflect in source account

Sure, I will wait blush

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I don’t understand what is this game, taking 7 days in digital era.

Pin them constantly its our hard money and they takeprepaid orders so why delay in refunds , wheresoever the issue maybe refund should reflect instantly.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

UPI Refund take 7 Days 

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied

If refund is not instant then something is wrong… dont go by the comments here… you need to talk with paytm and swiggy in this regard…they have to process the refund manually…

if paid by cc/dc/nb then 7 days might take, but upi should be instant if not then it has to be processed manually

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

had it been through cred, you would have received the refund very quickly. So the issue may be with the swiggy or paytm.

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied
Common-man wrote:

I don’t understand what is this game, taking 7 days in digital era.

Pin them constantly its our hard money and they takeprepaid orders so why delay in refunds , wheresoever the issue maybe refund should reflect instantly.

Exactly! My thoughts

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply