Swiggy Super renewal won't override the current period (with proof)

179°
Deal Lieutenant
213
3518
29

Confirmation from Swiggy CC.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/603981/original/Screenshot_20200201-105011_2.png?1580534647I have renewed my super subscription.
Here are the screenshots below.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/603982/original/Screenshot_20200201-105103_2.png?1580534709https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/603983/original/Screenshot_20200201-105205_2.png?1580534724


18 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
168
5497
32

Yes bro… I done it 20 days back… Its extended

8,740
25512
50

I have 52days of super left.. and yearly memembership activated from timesprime in January..
Let’s see if I get the benefit.

1
10081
68
Ramesh1997 wrote:

I have 52days of super left.. and yearly memembership activated from timesprime in January..
Let’s see if I get the benefit.

The renewal option came in swiggy??? or yet to come.

55
393
3
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

The renewal option came in swiggy??? or yet to come.

It comes later on

1
10081
68
Expand
PikaPika wrote:

It comes later on

Ohh i haven’t activated yet.
As i don’t use swiggy much so might miss the renewal option if not done within given time.
Hope they provided instant extension option.

8,740
25512
50
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

The renewal option came in swiggy??? or yet to come.

Yet to come.. (if it would come at all)

55
393
3
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Ohh i haven’t activated yet.
As i don’t use swiggy much so might miss the renewal option if not done within given time.
Hope they provided instant extension option.

It doesn’t happen like that. Swiggy will send so much notifications that you will know

1
10081
68
Expand
PikaPika wrote:

It doesn’t happen like that. Swiggy will send so much notifications that you will know

Ohh thanks
If that’s like that
Then i will also consider activating.

122
395
11
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Ohh thanks
If that’s like that
Then i will also consider activating.

Any good deal?

122
395
11
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

On timesprime membership??

Timesprime now gives only 3 mnth swiggy membership right?
In between it was fr 1 year

1
10081
68
Expand
dipikameghani739 wrote:

Timesprime now gives only 3 mnth swiggy membership right?
In between it was fr 1 year

When i bought the membership that time they were giving 3 months only i activated that later they gave 1 year more.
Can’t say about now check inside app what’s its showing.

72
523
13
Expand
dipikameghani739 wrote:

Timesprime now gives only 3 mnth swiggy membership right?
In between it was fr 1 year

Showing me 1 year🙃

1
10081
68

@SleeperRAW
Mine swiggy super have approx 50 days left if I activate from timesprime now when i will get the option to renew??

213
3518
29
Ash-D wrote:

@SleeperRAW
Mine swiggy super have approx 50 days left if I activate from timesprime now when i will get the option to renew??

30 days prior to the expiry of current Super subscription.

1
10081
68
Expand
SleeperRAW wrote:

30 days prior to the expiry of current Super subscription.

Are you sure about this as in t&c of timesprime it’s written if you are already super you will get the renew option before 5-7 days prior to existing plan expiry.

Missing