Swiggy Survey to get Amazon gift card worth ₹300

116°
Deal Lieutenant
221
3338
21

Yesterday received email from Swiggy for a survey and to be rewarded with ₹300 amazon voucher. Filled the survey. It is unique link for email survey because their was no option for mobile and email. Anyone else got the same.? Don’t know will they honour this or not.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/605229/original/Screenshot_20200213-203310.jpg?1581606400

9 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
71
432
14

Got nothing. Took part in survey. Got same 2 days back.

221
3338
21
mantu8201102 wrote:

Got nothing. Took part in survey. Got same 2 days back.

Okay

187
1672
7

did anyone receive any voucher from swiggy ?

221
3338
21
akki.akki wrote:

did anyone receive any voucher from swiggy ?

Nope nothing

60
200
1

Received 300 Amazon GV today, it landed in my SPAM folder with mail subject as “Your E-Certificate From Perks”. Check you SPAM folder.

221
3338
21
runinc wrote:

Received 300 Amazon GV today, it landed in my SPAM folder with mail subject as “Your E-Certificate From Perks”. Check you SPAM folder.

Yes received. Thanks. +kg

361
2720
72

Survey done long back but Didn’t receive the GV as of today.

221
3338
21
saravananbaskaran wrote:

Survey done long back but Didn’t receive the GV as of today.

check your spam folder

207
441
5

me too not received yet..not in spam folder too..

Missing