Taj 10K Gift voucher available @ 30% discount

147°
Deal Cadet
niteshladia661

Taj 10K Gift voucher available @ 30% discount, received from amex

22 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Valid up to?

Can it be redeemed for dining as well or only for stays?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
raghupro wrote:

Valid up to?

Can it be redeemed for dining as well or only for stays?

07/09/2020

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have 45K of varying denominations. Interested people please pm.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Taj gv got from AMEX need to be used by them only, taj is not honouring if friends r someone else trying to use

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Yaar motorcycle se entry allowed hai Taj mein? Chai ka cup kitne ka hai vaha?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
billubakra wrote:

Yaar motorcycle se entry allowed hai Taj mein? Chai ka cup kitne ka hai vaha?

Taj won’t care how you came there smile by bike or cab or car.. don’t worry wink

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Need Taj Flipkart gv..pm me if anyone selling

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I need 1.5 lac Taj Vouchers in exchange.. Pm me

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
raghupro wrote:

Valid up to?

Can it be redeemed for dining as well or only for stays?

Only for stays

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

10k taj voucher (Amex) available for 30% discount. Paytm accepted.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
asen wrote:

10k taj voucher (Amex) available for 30% discount. Paytm accepted.

+1

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Recently I redeemed 15*10k=1.5L Taj GV bought from different sources and they honoured all
@prashudesai

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
ManojSingla wrote:

Recently I redeemed 15*10k=1.5L Taj GV bought from different sources and they honoured all
@prashudesai

Did you stay there for a month? Also, do they consider Room services in these vouchers?

Missing