Tamilnad Mercantile Bank launch Super Premium RuPay "Select" International Debit Card

34°
Deal Captain
548
12855
166

Tamilnad Mercantile Bank launch Super Premium RuPay “Select” International Debit Card:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/677678/medium/7538423GtDNjzW.jpg?1618218139

Higher spend limit -

ATM Withdraw 1 Lac per day,
POS & E-com 2 Lac per day,
Unlimited Free transactions per day in TMB’s ATMs
Personal accident and total disability cover of Rs. 10 Lacs.
Free Premium health checkup once in a year.

Complimentary domestic and international lounge access - https://www.desidime.com/discussions/rupay-card...

Complimentary One Spa session free at O2/Aromathai/Four Fountain/Kairali Ayuvedic.

Complimentary membership in Gold’s Gym/Talwalkar Gym.

Discounted access to Golf session.

Complementary/Discounted health check-up facility – SRL Diagnostic.

11 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
59
928
9

Is there any credit shield available on this card?

548
12855
166
Ramta_Jogi wrote:

Is there any credit shield available on this card?

“Credit Shield” available on Credit cards.

50
675
4
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

“Credit Shield” available on Credit cards.

Delhi me iska atm hai ?

59
928
9
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

“Credit Shield” available on Credit cards.

Meaning?

Not all cards got credit shield

548
12855
166
Expand
Ramta_Jogi wrote:

Meaning?

Not all cards got credit shield

Credit Shield is an invaluable insurance benefit that covers your Credit Card outstanding balance. Should unforeseen circumstances prevent you from meeting your Credit Card dues, you have the peace of mind of knowing that you and your family will not be unnecessarily burdened.

59
928
9
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Credit Shield is an invaluable insurance benefit that covers your Credit Card outstanding balance. Should unforeseen circumstances prevent you from meeting your Credit Card dues, you have the peace of mind of knowing that you and your family will not be unnecessarily burdened.

That’s what i am asking; does this card have credit shield?

548
12855
166
Expand
Ramta_Jogi wrote:

That’s what i am asking; does this card have credit shield?

Bro, this is a debit card. confused

51
20
1

1. For which savings account type we get this card?
2. Can we use this card to get 100 off on 500 Amazon Pay Wallet Load? @abhishek012

59
928
9
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Bro, this is a debit card. confused

Need to get my eye sight checked…..

548
12855
166
dealsgrabber wrote:

1. For which savings account type we get this card?
2. Can we use this card to get 100 off on 500 Amazon Pay Wallet Load? @abhishek012

1. Any saving bank account

2. No but Tamilnad Mercantile Bank also issue RuPay Platinum debit card, you will get 100 off on 500 Amazon Pay Wallet Load.

Missing