Tata sky minimum recharge to increase to Rs 50 from 11 Feb

214°
Perfectionist
71
67009
650

Dear subscriber, effective 11.02.2020 recharges on Tata Sky start at as low as Rs50.  to recharge now & enjoy uninterrupted viewing.

14 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
55
1272
8

For DTH Recharges at 10% Discount , Message me

47
3349
27

bad news pensive Rs.20 recharge was useful for FC recharge

47
3349
27

u got sms or what?

71
432
14

Tata sky should take back this change.

24
38576
591
mantu8201102 wrote:

Tata sky should take back this change.

What harm does it do ? confused
i dont think someone would be recharging 20 rupees daily to watch tv, everyone does big yearly or atleast a monthly topup at once for dth , correct me if thats wrong
Yeah, you cant avail many small value offers like before, but that pain is being suffered by airtel and d2h users for years laughing

203
2469
135

still better than d2h, there 100 is min with complimentary pathetic service

5
2030
31
Expand
androgame wrote:

What harm does it do ? confused
i dont think someone would be recharging 20 rupees daily to watch tv, everyone does big yearly or atleast a monthly topup at once for dth , correct me if thats wrong
Yeah, you cant avail many small value offers like before, but that pain is being suffered by airtel and d2h users for years laughing

You are wrong….
We do 20rs topup also especially from freecharge,amazon 35 minimum recharge to collect offers etc…
And when from all these offers you collect enough money you can activate yearly pack from that balance to again get 1 or 2 month free stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye smile

24
38576
591
Expand
MasterAnimesh wrote:

You are wrong….
We do 20rs topup also especially from freecharge,amazon 35 minimum recharge to collect offers etc…
And when from all these offers you collect enough money you can activate yearly pack from that balance to again get 1 or 2 month free stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye smile

yeah, thats what i mentioned in last line, without offers there is no fun in recharging in petty denominations confused

5
2030
31
Expand
androgame wrote:

yeah, thats what i mentioned in last line, without offers there is no fun in recharging in petty denominations confused

Some or other offers keep on coming everytime..
Havent paid a single rupee from pocket since 2014 for dth recharge smile

47
3349
27
Expand
MasterAnimesh wrote:

Some or other offers keep on coming everytime..
Havent paid a single rupee from pocket since 2014 for dth recharge smile

Looks like Tatasky increased NCF charges to 199₹ , earlier I was paying 176₹ for same pack

71
432
14
Expand
androgame wrote:

What harm does it do ? confused
i dont think someone would be recharging 20 rupees daily to watch tv, everyone does big yearly or atleast a monthly topup at once for dth , correct me if thats wrong
Yeah, you cant avail many small value offers like before, but that pain is being suffered by airtel and d2h users for years laughing

Its has two side.
1. Its about the offer which can be avail on small value recharge offer from various portal.
2. The most important is convenience of use tv service for small period so many people opted for tata sky. Considering tata sky quality service. As i own 5 tata sky connection in different places among which I don’t stay everywhere prominently. So i can watch tv on my ease.

Think if i had been paying for 5 tv connection for full year.😔

71
432
14
mantu8201102 wrote:

Tata sky should take back this change.

Kindly try to give feedback to tatasky. 😔

122
470
6

No more freecharging yum

Missing