Tatacliq gift card from DCB monthly rewards says it is added to different account

52°
Analyst
andromeda

I redeemed for tatacliq voucher as a part of monthly benefits from HDFC DCB card. I’m now trying to add to my account, and it says it is already associated with another cliq cash account. The only mistake I did is to keep a gap between redemption and adding to account.

I did raise an issue with their concerige desk. Any other ways to resolve this? And any way to know which account it is associated to?

Thanks in advance


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/762009/original/IMG_20220425_065351.jpg?1650850147

Update1: I dug up a few more details, and here are the same.

I checked for GV balance/history using https://tatacliqgcbal.qwikcilver.com/QwikCilver...

and below is the screenshot of the history

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/762013/original/2022-04-25_08_58_56-Report_Page.png?1650858198

I got this GV on my email on 12th April, while the history says it is redeemed on 6th April. So likely an internal enthusiast at play here. 

Expiring In 1 day
11 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I don’t think it is associated to any account by default. Several people sell it to others, that won’t work otherwise.

So, I think you may have shared it somehow or they gave you used vouchers.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Knight11 wrote:

I don’t think it is associated to any account by default. Several people sell it to others, that won’t work otherwise.

So, I think you may have shared it somehow or they gave you used vouchers.

I’m aware it is not associated by default. The last month voucher was added to my account and I wanted to pool with this one, and then this error. And it is not shared with anyone until now. So either they have issues a used one or some extra curricular person cracked the sequence. 

Now the point of this discussion is to know if someone went through this in the past and what else I can do to know more. Thank you


Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Knight11 wrote:

I don’t think it is associated to any account by default. Several people sell it to others, that won’t work otherwise.

So, I think you may have shared it somehow or they gave you used vouchers.

I added some more details to the initial post. You may please check.

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Has your email account been compromised

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
desiman wrote:

Has your email account been compromised

Nope, refer to the complete details on my initial post.

By the way my email has much more useful and a lot worthy vouchers

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
andromeda wrote:

I added some more details to the initial post. You may please check.

wow, that is quite bad. If u would have been selling it, and another guy told me it didn’t work, i would have thought he is lying. This is not expected from them.

I think you have a clear proof that voucher was used before u received. So, you can probably share with their customer care to get another voucher.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
Knight11 wrote:

wow, that is quite bad. If u would have been selling it, and another guy told me it didn’t work, i would have thought he is lying. This is not expected from them.

I think you have a clear proof that voucher was used before u received. So, you can probably share with their customer care to get another voucher.

Yes, I’m waiting for their initial response to see what it looks like. It is going to be fun with all details intact at my end.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

So, better to add to account instant

Even I used to keep gv so can club with next month’s;

looks like they issued same GV to many, cracking unlikely; luckily I never faced this kind of issue so far

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
caks2006407 wrote:

So, better to add to account instant

Even I used to keep gv so can club with next month’s;

looks like they issued same GV to many, cracking unlikely; luckily I never faced this kind of issue so far

Even if I tried to add soon after redemption, it would stil throw up the same error looking at the history of the GV. It was redeemed before it came to me biggrin

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

@knight11 @caks2006407 Got another voucher as a replacement. 

I just had to share a few details of the received voucher, and they did the all the background checks. I didn’t even had to explain my research.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

What is the validity of this voucher?

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply