TataCliq Not giving tracking details, Sun Enterprises/Olympia Sellers

152°
Deal's Advocate
asratdd

Has anybody bought HDD from Olympia Industries Limited and Sun Enterprises from TataCliq? How was your delivery experience?  Today is the day of delivery and I have no info about Tracking numbers. App is showing only “Order Confirmed” from last 3 days. Does TataCliq deliver items properly and on time? Which courier service they usually use? ….. I had only bought Google speaker last year from tatacliq because Google is a BiG brand, but never bought anything else because of reviews and comments on social media.

13 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have ordered 2 fans, 1 power bank and some clothes, every order was before time and delivered to me by FedEx

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Delivery experience changes per seller. I usually prefer my purchases from their own seller or croma

But it looks like.. TataCliq isn’t selling hard-disks themselves & every external HDD listed on tc is from either Sun Enterprises or Olympia Industries Limited ( Possible that these are Brand authorised ones )
-

What is the promised delivery date? 3 day delay seems okay (worst case, the order gets cancelled)

Delhi Capitals Delhi Capitals
Link Copied

Sun Enterprises are authorised seller for WD HDDs on mostly online retailers. And Tata cliq usually delivers within three days. Wait for ur order or contact CC.

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied
tappukepapa wrote:

Sun Enterprises are authorised seller for WD HDDs on mostly online retailers. And Tata cliq usually delivers within three days. Wait for ur order or contact CC.

BUT no tracking number is provided. SHOULD I accept the delivery if NO tracking information is provided by tatacliq care or App ? What if there is fraud of mismatched tracking numbers and empty box? ( People in review and comments mention about empty boxes ) . Should I accept delivery if no tracking no/courier-name is provided officially? What is tatacliq care phone no ?

Delhi Capitals Delhi Capitals
Link Copied

Does the app shows out for delivery? and if shows then made a video and open the box in front of delivery boy and take his personal no. for any issues.
@asratdd

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Don’t expect any proper order delivery tracking from Tata Cliq for 3rd party sellers even if they are authorized/official sellers. Also Tata Cliq has a very poor return/refund support so in case of any issue be mentally prepared to at least spend 3-4 weeks to get your refund/return. I only advice Tata Cliq for products for which there is official service centre in your city from where you can get new product as replacement in case of receiving a faulty product(not applicable to HDDs as replacement HDDs even at official service centres are mostly refurbished/not new & that is why I advice ppl not to buy HDDs at least from Tata Cliq no matter how good the discount is because in case of amazon/flipkart you can at least get a new replacement unit within 10 days return window).

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied
tappukepapa wrote:

Does the app shows out for delivery? and if shows then made a video and open the box in front of delivery boy and take his personal no. for any issues.
@asratdd

It is only showing “Order Confirmed” from 7 sept. One dimer also mentioned that 3 days delay is okay. But should I accept if no official tracking information is provided? I feel I will reject the delivery if no tracking info is provided before delivery ? And also will OTP be provided for accepting delivery?

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
asratdd wrote:

BUT no tracking number is provided. SHOULD I accept the delivery if NO tracking information is provided by tatacliq care or App ? What if there is fraud of mismatched tracking numbers and empty box? ( People in review and comments mention about empty boxes ) . Should I accept delivery if no tracking no/courier-name is provided officially? What is tatacliq care phone no ?

As far as its not COD.. you’re safe
Tracking number mismatch will make things complicated for them (not you). Just make sure to shoot one unboxing video
-

& Contact tatacliq support via twitter. They’re more responsive over there (than mails/calls)

Delhi Capitals Delhi Capitals
Link Copied
Expand
asratdd wrote:

It is only showing “Order Confirmed” from 7 sept. One dimer also mentioned that 3 days delay is okay. But should I accept if no official tracking information is provided? I feel I will reject the delivery if no tracking info is provided before delivery ? And also will OTP be provided for accepting delivery?

1. Sometimes order delayed but tracking info will be provided when it will went to shipping
2. Tata Cliq uses blue dart and delhivery services, i always get otp from tata cliq prepaid orders

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Croma also not giving any tracking details over email or message for the shipment.. please anyone help me how to get tracking details from Croma after shipping (as in site or app its not showing any). Very urgent help needed. Tia.

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied
Mithuna wrote:

Croma also not giving any tracking details over email or message for the shipment.. please anyone help me how to get tracking details from Croma after shipping (as in site or app its not showing any). Very urgent help needed. Tia.

Tata cliq delivered my items on time. But sellers are not bothered about updating the tracking details. Hope you will also receive your item, the courier company will send you sms once the shipment is dispatched.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Tata Cliq meansworst customer service, once they sent me damaged microwave. I kept fighting for two months to get it picked and refund.
after that I hardly order anything even if do always order COD from Tata Cliq

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply