Tatacliq not refunding Cliq Giftcard for *Seller cancelled* order

155°
Deal Lieutenant
194
6242
70

Used (HDFC)Diners Milestone Tatacliq GVworth Rs500 and Rs200 of CRED
Ordered a wallet of Van Huesen and now its cancelled by seller
Rcvd an email with just Rs174 as refund that I paid with CC

I am aware that CRED coupon may not be refunded cry
Any way to get this Rs500 GV back?
Need your inputs before talking to CC
I remember similar thread like this but not able find now

So be careful in ordering, order items that are easily available.

18 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
242
3056
20

I was in that situation and I’m in now again.

A month or two before, I used only cred voucher and I returned the order myself. Although the delivery charges are not refunded, the balance amount including cliqcash was automatically refunded. No fuss.

But now, similar situation, but this time the order is cancelled by the seller citing stock issues, while I see the item in stock clearly. Their emails mentioned on the balance amount I paid will be refunded. I raised a complaint and today I got a call from their care saying the cliqcash also will be refunded in 3-4 working days. I’m still doubtful though.

79
62
1

Call to cc .. lodge a complaint for that

242
3056
20

tatacliq says the promo cliqcash credited by tatacliq will not be refunded in the even of cancellation/return. But they shouldn’t treat every cliqcash as their promo credit. I think that’s what is happening here.

57
9534
124

complain on twitter

174
679
2
andromeda wrote:

tatacliq says the promo cliqcash credited by tatacliq will not be refunded in the even of cancellation/return. But they should treat every cliqcash as their promo credit. I think that’s what is happening here.

I asked for refund of cliq cash (cred one )and they provided it within a day

116
2622
37
andromeda wrote:

I was in that situation and I’m in now again.

A month or two before, I used only cred voucher and I returned the order myself. Although the delivery charges are not refunded, the balance amount including cliqcash was automatically refunded. No fuss.

But now, similar situation, but this time the order is cancelled by the seller citing stock issues, while I see the item in stock clearly. Their emails mentioned on the balance amount I paid will be refunded. I raised a complaint and today I got a call from their care saying the cliqcash also will be refunded in 3-4 working days. I’m still doubtful though.

no need to doubt..it will get refunded for sure when order is cancelled by seller..for self- cancelled , they may deny for promotional cash

194
6242
70

Ok, there is hope, thank u all, will tag u with final update.

75
270
6
caks2006407 wrote:

Ok, there is hope, thank u all, will tag u with final update.

They do not automatically refund, but after contacting cc, they do. Happened with me earlier few months back and again it has happened even now.

242
3056
20
Expand
motabhaii wrote:

I asked for refund of cliq cash (cred one )and they provided it within a day

I mean, they shouldn’t treat every cliqcash as promo balance. Typo.

0
206
23

I had to follow up on Twitter for 20 days to get the 500 back. Stupid guys at Tatacliq

24
36780
480
caks2006407 wrote:

Ok, there is hope, thank u all, will tag u with final update.

follow up, raise complaint via in-app
They take time but will come back
This GC refund is erroneous at their end
I have faced this and had to fight for refund

120
294
2

Tatacliq is a big fraud i ordered 2 shirts of total Rs.499 during the offer and used 150 cliq cash and paid rest 349 by upi.So in total i got one shirt at Rs.174.50.
They cancelled the product after 10 days and refunded the 150 cliq cash with 1 year validity. Before it was just 7 days. But they did not refunded Rs.349 but only refunded half money Rs.174.50 of one shirt. I contacted them they said they had refunded and contact bank and i contacted bank they are saying contact tatacliq and money money is lost.
Is there any customer care number of tatacliq ?
I contacted them via app message complain.

24
36780
480
Unexplainable wrote:

Tatacliq is a big fraud i ordered 2 shirts of total Rs.499 during the offer and used 150 cliq cash and paid rest 349 by upi.So in total i got one shirt at Rs.174.50.
They cancelled the product after 10 days and refunded the 150 cliq cash with 1 year validity. Before it was just 7 days. But they did not refunded Rs.349 but only refunded half money Rs.174.50 of one shirt. I contacted them they said they had refunded and contact bank and i contacted bank they are saying contact tatacliq and money money is lost.
Is there any customer care number of tatacliq ?
I contacted them via app message complain.

Don’t leave them
Keep following up
It takes time as their systems are faulty
They consider cliq cash as non refundable and end up goofing for total refund
I have faced this issue 3-4 times

41
1544
19
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Don’t leave them
Keep following up
It takes time as their systems are faulty
They consider cliq cash as non refundable and end up goofing for total refund
I have faced this issue 3-4 times

+1
Almost every time a return happens, i face this. But gets sorted out after a few days

57
9534
124
Unexplainable wrote:

Tatacliq is a big fraud i ordered 2 shirts of total Rs.499 during the offer and used 150 cliq cash and paid rest 349 by upi.So in total i got one shirt at Rs.174.50.
They cancelled the product after 10 days and refunded the 150 cliq cash with 1 year validity. Before it was just 7 days. But they did not refunded Rs.349 but only refunded half money Rs.174.50 of one shirt. I contacted them they said they had refunded and contact bank and i contacted bank they are saying contact tatacliq and money money is lost.
Is there any customer care number of tatacliq ?
I contacted them via app message complain.

complain immediately on twitter

0
6804
146

Wait patiently. I got Tata cliq cash refund after 2 months of cancellation. Periodically ping may be in 7 days. Tata cliq cash was recieved from Cred.

194
6242
70

Finally TC refunded Rs700 Cliqcash to wallet today with 1 year validity.
What I did
1.Registered complaint on Tatacliq.com
2.Called once CC after a week
Around 10 days it took to refund
Tq all for support and feedback, I wish there is group karma option.
@A2Zdeals @andromeda @ShreyansSethia @soccergiants @Unexplainable

242
3056
20
caks2006407 wrote:

Finally TC refunded Rs700 Cliqcash to wallet today with 1 year validity.
What I did
1.Registered complaint on Tatacliq.com
2.Called once CC after a week
Around 10 days it took to refund
Tq all for support and feedback, I wish there is group karma option.
@A2Zdeals @andromeda @ShreyansSethia @soccergiants @Unexplainable

I did all that, and in addition 2-3 follow-ups and escalations, still no luck with refund biggrin

Missing