TataSky starts working only after 9am

203°
Entertainer
Budhe-Baba

From last 10 days, my Tata Sky / Tata Play doesnt work before 9am. Sometimes 845am, sometimes 915am, sometimes 930am.

Below is the error I get:

  • Your box is not receiving signal. Is it cloudy or raining? Kindly wait till the weather clears.
  • If the signal problem persists, please ‘power off’ the box, check that all wires are connected, power on the box.
Expired
23 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Someone put a child-lock on your set-top box?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
saucap wrote:

Someone put a child-lock on you?

u mean budhe baba is still kid? 🤨

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
saucap wrote:

Someone put a child-lock on your set-top box?

No, there is no lock set.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

No, there is no lock set.

try removing the set top box card and clean and re-insert. See if it helps

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
saucap wrote:

try removing the set top box card and clean and re-insert. See if it helps

Tried this, same issue. Clean with colin by the way?

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Tried this, same issue. Clean with colin by the way?

no, dry dusting only

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@Budhe are you staying in apartment complex or own house? 

If in apartment, there could be an amplifier which may have been switched off. 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Below is the error I get:


  • Your box is not receiving signal. Is it cloudy or raining? Kindly wait till the weather clears.
  • If the signal problem persists, please ‘power off’ the box, check that all wires are connected, power on the box.

Are solar flares  (or something similar) happening at specific times?‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‏
‎ ‏‏‎‏‏

Check with second floor waaley Sharma ji,


if he has started feeding the crows, parrots, pigeons at that time.
Your dish might be serving as a good vantage point for some of them (to hang out on).‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏
‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ 


Else just remove @chota_chattri and go back to using something from ‘h̶a̶m̶a̶r̶e̶y̶ aap ke zamaney meiñ’

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
pappupaltan wrote:

@Budhe are you staying in apartment complex or own house? 

If in apartment, there could be an amplifier which may have been switched off. 

Apartment. No money for own house.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
saucap wrote:

try removing the set top box card and clean and re-insert. See if it helps

Please do not ask him to insert anything anywhere.

What if @Budhe-Baba ends up damaging his ‘SIM’ (chip) or worse.. puts in the wrong slot (and damages it).

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
birjubhaiya wrote:

Please do not ask him to insert anything anywhere.

What if @Budhe-Baba ends up damaging his ‘SIM’ (chip) or worse.. puts in the wrong slot (and damages it).

Bolo Birju waale Bhaiya ki Jai 🙏

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
saucap wrote:

Bolo Birju waale Bhaiya ki Jai 🙏

arey Saucap bhaiya🙏🏽
aaj tou jaikaara 🙇🏻‍♂️Raam naomi🛐 ka🙏🏽卐
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/758430/original/_jai_shree_Raam_Naomi.png

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
saucap wrote:

Bolo Birju waale Bhaiya ki Jai 🙏

AB bolke kya fayda Birju Waale Bhaiya to chle gye 

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

.Set top box ko ek baar thande paani me dalke nikal do.Phir uske gile kapde se pocho.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
singh.sourabh818 wrote:

.Set top box ko ek baar thande paani me dalke nikal do.Phir uske gile kapde se pocho.

plug lagake ya hata ke and switch off kerke ya on

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Perform the factory reset or master reset for setup box and check.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied

box ko thande paani se nehlane se accha h cc se baat kr lo.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
chota_chattri wrote:

box ko thande paani se nehlane se accha h cc se baat kr lo.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/758442/original/_sahi_baat_hai.gif

aur hamare yahain tou fridge ya cooler bhi nahiñ hai
ek matka tha, lekin itna phoot gaya ki sab taraf M-seal laga hai.
tou thanda paani hee nahin hamare yahain tou.
‏‏‎‏
‎ ‏‏‎‏
‏‏𝒄𝒄 𝒕𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒂𝒑 𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒆. 𝒌𝒂𝒂𝒎 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒂 𝒅𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒂𝒂 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒋.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

ftv chala rahe honge

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
badriprasaad wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/758442/original/_sahi_baat_hai.gif

aur hamare yahain tou fridge ya cooler bhi nahiñ hai
ek matka tha, lekin itna phoot gaya ki sab taraf M-seal laga hai.
tou thanda paani hee nahin hamare yahain tou.
‏‏‎‏
‎ ‏‏‎‏
‏‏𝒄𝒄 𝒕𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒂𝒑 𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒆. 𝒌𝒂𝒂𝒎 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒂 𝒅𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒂𝒂 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒋.

DD logo behind hathi bhai is epic😂

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Try calling their customer service. Suggestions by others do not seem very promising.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply