Hot Deal Telegram full of fraudsters

322°
Missing
Deal Newbie
67
42
0

These days everyone wants to COMPLETE GOOGLE PAY GO INDIA game,
And for ticket people are cheating and doing fraud just for 10-20 rupees

Shame on you fraudsters

36 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4165
103

Tell us something which we don’t know disappointed cold_sweat
Did anyone thug you on tg? dizzy_face
Kalyug hai bhai asli sone ki kimmat ajkal kisikobi nai h sleepy

Missing
Deal Subedar
109
1240
16
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Tell us something which we don’t know disappointed cold_sweat
Did anyone thug you on tg? dizzy_face
Kalyug hai bhai asli sone ki kimmat ajkal kisikobi nai h sleepy

Even on twitter people are doing fraud in the name of Gpay tickets

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4165
103
Expand
Shahskm wrote:

Even on twitter people are doing fraud in the name of Gpay tickets

Seriously 🥺 sleepy

Missing
Deal Subedar
109
1240
16
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Seriously 🥺 sleepy

Yes bro they are selling no less than ₹50-70 even after taking this much money they are not giving tickets.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4165
103
Expand
Shahskm wrote:

Yes bro they are selling no less than ₹50-70 even after taking this much money they are not giving tickets.

People are going mad with this game jab 101rs milega na cb tab hi sikenge yelog disappointed

Missing
Deal Subedar
109
1240
16
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

People are going mad with this game jab 101rs milega na cb tab hi sikenge yelog disappointed

Bhai mujhe mila ₹110 after spending ₹120 … Immediately uninstalled Gpay …Tbse sukoon h

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4165
103
Expand
Shahskm wrote:

Bhai mujhe mila ₹110 after spending ₹120 … Immediately uninstalled Gpay …Tbse sukoon h

Voi to sob
Smart logo ki kami hai market me or else you can say that smartness ab oos hote aarah hai sob sleepy

Missing
Deal Cadet
66
349
11

101 hour’s of begging, doing fraud, cheating….. That is what ,it is all about.
What a waste of time!!

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
662
4
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

People are going mad with this game jab 101rs milega na cb tab hi sikenge yelog disappointed

Agar 1000 rupay cashback hota to mere khyal se cbi hi bulani padti.
But alas cbi is good for nothing.

Missing
Deal Subedar
76
2459
12

What is Telegram? deals website like DD? 🤔

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
805
8

never paid attention to this GPAY games anymore now after last year diwali sticker games.

Missing
Moderator
268
14800
239
ZitOO wrote:

never paid attention to this GPAY games anymore now after last year diwali sticker games.

+100
That was last!

Missing
Deal Cadet
144
299
8
pingpong wrote:

What is Telegram? deals website like DD? 🤔

It’s an app very similar to how Whatsapp works.

Missing
Deal Cadet
123
298
8
Expand
Shahskm wrote:

Bhai mujhe mila ₹110 after spending ₹120 … Immediately uninstalled Gpay …Tbse sukoon h

Ha haaa i got more reward in selling tickets compared to completing the game

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
547
5976
255

“doing fraud” happens when there is demand..
google doesnt enforce anyone to pay and get the ticket..
so you take the risk you are on your own!!.. sunglasses

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
351
4
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Tell us something which we don’t know disappointed cold_sweat
Did anyone thug you on tg? dizzy_face
Kalyug hai bhai asli sone ki kimmat ajkal kisikobi nai h sleepy

Not sure ki use tg ka bhi mtlb pta hoga joy

Missing
Deal Subedar
12
1113
22

GOOGLE PAY GO INDIA game is competitor of PUBG, I don’t know why people are wasting time and effort for such small amount.

Missing
Budding Star
0
13277
133

Important Notice For Google Pay Game User : Don’t Purchase Any Ticket to Pay Any Self money Many User Lost His money rage
Because They got only 110.

So Beware

Because Per Rare Ticket price Much Higher Than Your Gpay Reward

Missing
Deal Subedar
76
2459
12
Expand
bdatta1981 wrote:

It’s an app very similar to how Whatsapp works.

Oh ok. Thanks for replying to noob bro. ✝️ Karma given!

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
5340
63

Everyone in the google net smile
There are better things to do than these silly games

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
164
1
Expand
pingpong wrote:

Oh ok. Thanks for replying to noob bro. ✝️ Karma given!

I seriously thought you were trolling. smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
76
2459
12
Expand
DimeDime wrote:

I seriously thought you were trolling. smile

No bro.
On the contrary I usually end up getting trolled due to my naïveté. That’s one of the reasons I left facebook 😅
people were hurting sensitive pingpong 😔

Missing
Deal Subedar
76
2459
12

Cheer up bro pavankumar? 🤔 @PVNK so +🔥 and ✝️ Karma given 🙂

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
164
1
Expand
pingpong wrote:

No bro.
On the contrary I usually end up getting trolled due to my naïveté. That’s one of the reasons I left facebook 😅
people were hurting sensitive pingpong 😔

Rest assured you ain’t missing anything. Anything at all. smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
70
1268
56

Not only for googleplay tickets, 99% fraud in telegram. Never deal with any strangers in telegram. No.1 roges are there in telegram.

Missing
Deal Cadet
71
376
2

I always Hope those users don’t come on dd

Missing