The hidden gem - SBI prime card much better than american express (5% returns if you spend 5 lac pa)

  • 1857 Views
  • 42 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
    • Self Promotion : 3
Deal Cadet
54
293
1

Guys,

go for sbi prime card as compared to American express if you can spend around 5 lac per annum

1) No renewal fees
2) INR 4K pizza hut vouchers
3) INR 7K pantaloon/yatra vouchers
4) 5% points/cashback on birthday spending (I do around 3 lac on this day) = 15k

Total = 26k much better than amex who act smart when trying to waive of annual renewal fees

41 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
7255
118

Spend 3lakhs on your birthday ?
hushed

41
288
7

3lac fix on ur Birthday, jeez, u throw party at Taj for ur 20 mates??

166
885
5

What’s the best redemption for the points ?

0
3958
51

Prime card is worth it ?

62
1222
4

Ambani ke rishtedaar lagte ho.

50
536
3

Maybe if You have to buy something big on your birthday like car or something

72
496
14

Can we edit birthday many times?

52
5728
54

3lakh spend on every birthday
and the irony is you are comparing it with Amex which just need 1K*4 txns every month
hahaha laughing Pls share your feedback to Amex team too so that they also enjoy this good joke.

51
1200
9
manikantaks4u wrote:

3lakh spend on every birthday
and the irony is you are comparing it with Amex which just need 1K*4 txns every month
hahaha laughing Pls share your feedback to Amex team too so that they also enjoy this good joke.

4*1k per month is only 48k in a year…for fee waiver 1.5L required

52
5728
54
Expand
suman1520 wrote:

4*1k per month is only 48k in a year…for fee waiver 1.5L required

Amex offers will help in some more spending like Amex Amazon 10% offer now. Also Amex won’t charge for 2 supplementary cards, and all offers can be used separately for supplementary cards as well. It’s easy to spend the remaining 1L with 2 supplementary cards to utilize such Amex offers.

141
1435
85

Only pizzahut voucher is good for prime card.

51
385
7
Expand
manikantaks4u wrote:

Amex offers will help in some more spending like Amex Amazon 10% offer now. Also Amex won’t charge for 2 supplementary cards, and all offers can be used separately for supplementary cards as well. It’s easy to spend the remaining 1L with 2 supplementary cards to utilize such Amex offers.

Didn’t know this

51
385
7

What do you spend for 3 lakh on bday bro.. I won’t be able to spend in one day even if free..lol

54
293
1

Cant disclose the trick on how i manage it

0
1356
56

No need to disclose, people are not ready to spend 3L on every birthday. Amex is far far better than this offer. With 6*1000 on gold charge card and 4*1000 on rewards card will fetch 9000 per year credits and many more benifits without pain like buy 20000 GV and sell for 2% with 1600 profit for each card * 4 =6400 profit..

54
293
1

but free amex gold card is over

0
1356
56
Dealhunting wrote:

but free amex gold card is over

I did’t considered gold card, I am talking about gold charge card which is 4500+gst which is waived off easily every year and mrcc rewards card.

81
26
2

10% offer works only primary card not add on card.

4
812
33

According to me for usage above 5 lakhs, the following cards are the best

1. HDFC Infinia (No other card can come even close to it)
2. Amex Travel Platinum Card (Superb Milestone Benefit)

112
531
3
avijeet wrote:

According to me for usage above 5 lakhs, the following cards are the best

1. HDFC Infinia (No other card can come even close to it)
2. Amex Travel Platinum Card (Superb Milestone Benefit)

How much rewards do u get for infinia?

I have Stanc ultimate and it’s 3.33% with no exception on anything (like wallet load, etc.)

Also annual fee is 5900 and you get points worth 5000 back

4
812
33
Expand
Dealbraker wrote:

How much rewards do u get for infinia?

I have Stanc ultimate and it’s 3.33% with no exception on anything (like wallet load, etc.)

Also annual fee is 5900 and you get points worth 5000 back

I dont have Infinia …. I have HDFC Business Regalia …. I want infinia ….

https://www.cardexpert.in/hdfc-bank-infinia-cre...

4
812
33

at 3.33% SC Ultimate stands out …. but when it comes to 10X benefits @ Smartbuy … Infinia wins hands down ….

0
2302
137
Dealhunting wrote:

Cant disclose the trick on how i manage it

if you cant disclose the trick atleast to me via pm why boasting about it here and make ppl spend 3 lac on their birthday just to earn 15k..

54
149
3

I don’t understand one thing

If people can spend 3 lakh on single day every year why they are bothered about cashback of some meagre Percent
What are you doing in dd? Go to golf course or race course man

199
6112
89

Amex experience cannt be matched

54
293
1

Hehe

13/11/2020 REWARD POINT REDEMPTIONCREDIT IN RS Credit 13,500

For 54000 reward points (statement credit)

49
2712
17
Dealhunting wrote:

Hehe

13/11/2020 REWARD POINT REDEMPTIONCREDIT IN RS Credit 13,500

For 54000 reward points (statement credit)

total spending for 54k points?

54
293
1

It was around 2.6 lacs

52
5728
54
Dealhunting wrote:

Hehe

13/11/2020 REWARD POINT REDEMPTIONCREDIT IN RS Credit 13,500

For 54000 reward points (statement credit)

VD, OP no need to show off here if you can’t disclose the trick. What’s the purpose of creating this thread other than show off 😡

Missing