Is the ('ban') decision necessary for people of these state or country?
Poll has expired, here are the final results
Hot Deal

The Kerala Story 2023 movie banned now in west bengal and unofficially in tamilnadu (also many movie is banned in the country)

327°
Freebie Finder
violin

The Kerala Story 2023 movie banned now in west bengal and unofficially in tamilnadu (also many movie is banned in the country) and prime minister praise this movie

Expired
Top Comments
Generous Generous
Link Copied

i can understand the burning inside peacefuls as their agenda will be known to the public at large. I hope everyone watches the movie. Stay away from peaceful and lead a peaceful life.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Whom they are protecting by banning? Islamic terrorists?

I hope soon these terrorists and their supporters and it's idiology will be eliminated from earth.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I hope soon these terrorists and their supporters and it's idiology will be eliminated from earth.

Generous Generous
Link Copied
They are protecting common people from getting lynched by Hindu Terrorists.
After all this movie is all about radicalising Hindu terrorists.
hope soon these terrorists and their supporters and it's idiology will be eliminated from earth.
Sure! No movie can prevent it from happening.
23 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Something else was banned from screening few months back, and now this joy

Now only Garten of BanBan left to watch

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

jo na bole pencil uski movie cancel

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Some days ago, documentary was banned... 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Momin banerjee 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Bangladeshi CM 🤢🥵

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

Didi playing dirty politics (Modi jo support krega.wo mai kaise kr skti hu?) joy joy

Generous Generous
Link Copied

i can understand the burning inside peacefuls as their agenda will be known to the public at large. I hope everyone watches the movie. Stay away from peaceful and lead a peaceful life.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

The only issue propaganda here, you can read the reviews from critics. Also, 32k women got converted and our pm and home ministry did nothing. People have stopped rational thinking. Even pm said few words in the rally. Now they are saying it's 3 women, just a mere exaggeration of 10000% joy. Also people should ask PM himself that what is he doing from past 8 yrs, he should resign if he says that the earlier quoted number is true.

Apparently director knew how to encash public sentiments very well. Within first 20 min, you can see that movie is not just only about 3 women.

More propaganda movies like that will come in future.

Kashmir files was good and it was not a propaganda. But people should ask what govt has done in last 8 yrs. They will again win for sure so what are they planning to do? Just jumlabaji won't help anyone. It will only spread fear and hate towards each other.

View 5 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Ban krke bhi kya fayda logon ke paas internet toh h hi

Mtlb ban to wo bhi hua tha( smjh jao😉) pr log to phir bhi dekhte the or dekhte h

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Ban means free ka publicity.

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
Now, People will eager to watch the Movie! People will more excited for this movie because ,they will think that why did they banned it,what is inside the movie....

Because WE HUMANS TEND TO DO THE THINGS WHICH IS RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED MORE!
View 1 more reply
Generous Generous
Link Copied

https://dai.ly/x...wy

This movie should be released in theatres 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

As per Muslims, ISIS isn't following real lslam. The movie is against ISIS.

Then why every Muslim ( my guess) are butthurt with this ?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Here only two "man" are butthurt asking for BBC documentary. Looks outsider BBC and chacha soros se paise aaye nahi. Poor souls not able to distribute the documentary.

View 1 more reply
Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Ye to hona hi tha

The Kerala Story ‘tax-free’ in these states.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.livemint.com/n...

replyuser
Click here to reply