Nifty Shall Fall More
Poll has expired, here are the final results
Hot Deal

Things to do during a crash

1235°
Hunk
bikidas2060

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/737415/medium/Nifty.JPG?1643182380

Image Source: Zerodha KITE, Nifty 50/1 Month/ Log scale

Points:

  • 01/01/1996 ~ 01/05/2003 -> A prominent bearish head and shoulder pattern. (8 years)
  • 01/04/2003 ~ 01/01/2004 -> Pattern failed. A rise of 103.23% in prices at 75° slope. (1 year)
  • 02/02/2004 ~ 03/05/2004 ->31.32% crash in prices. (2 months) 
  • 01/07/2004 ~ 03/12/2007 -> 315% rise in price at 58° slope. (3 years)
  • 03/12/2007 ~ 01/01/2008 -> 64% crash in prices. (1 year)
  • 01/12/2008 ~ 01/01/2020 -> 349% rise in prices at 30° slope. (11 years)
  • 01/02/2020 ~ 02/03/2020 -> 38.76% crash in prices. (1 month)
  • 01/04/2020 ~ 26/01/2022 -> 139% rise in prices at 59° slope. (2 years)

All data are of approximate values. 🙂🙂🙂

What do you infer from it? Please share your views.

Okay!!! So, what to do?

In my opinion one can utilize this time to find new shares, which are good and are available at a good valuation. See, good prices of good stocks don’t come with good news. Right! So, keep an eye open and check for consolidating sectors and shares. 🙂🙂

Candlestick patterns that show  a bearish trend reversal

Candlestick patterns that show a bullish trend reversal

Candlestick patterns that show a trend continuation sign

A simple thing to do

  • Use EMAs (exponential moving average) as dynamic support and resistances. 
  • Daily, Weekly and Monthly timeframes are more powerful than mere minutes and hourly timeframes. 
  • In case of a correction first Monthly, then Weekly and then Daily timeframes show weakness. Similarly in case of beginning of a bullish trend first small timeframes show weaknesses. In this case check for 15min, hourly, four hourly charts for a sign of trend reversal.
  • Use a suitable screener from Chartink/Tradingview/Screener 🙂

Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
86 Comments  |  
41 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hows InfoEdge(Naukri) and BCG ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What about Deepak nitrate? Biki paji

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
shriAyodhya wrote:

Indiamart Qrtly trends:

Degrowth in biz enquiries
Tepid growth in pay subscribers/ARPU
Increasing rev concentration

Meaning: core biz struggling 2 grow

Cash/investments: 2500 cr
Annualised core biz PAT~200 cr
Low/no growth pe: 15x
So Fair value ~ 5500 cr
vs
Mcap of 15000 cr


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/737474/medium/20220126_215442.jpg?1643214363

…Very bad results…but the chart is destroyed below 6k…

…anyway those who want to invest can still buy it for a target of 8200 in 24 months….sl 2700 which i guess can be tested in coming week if things go from push to shove….

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

One interesting trade for budget


sell 17300 call 3 feb at 290

sell 17300 put 3 feb at 300

buy 17300 call 10 feb at 343

buy 17300 put 10 feb at 349

not for those who are afraid of notional loss red screen and for new traders.

experience traders can hedge position according to the market movement.


Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
AJP wrote:

Any short term gain view stock pls

Dlf, hemisphere properties.
Just a view as per my technical analysis.
Dlf in daily & hemisp in weekly chart.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
bikidas2060 wrote:

@MrKool_JJ @malikcool @guest_999 @AyushiiiVijay @BubbleBoyChickenLittle @Wontdisplaymyname @Priyanka @still_guessing @drupal @shh_my_dog_is_sleeping @cancob @kukdookoo @luciferous @whitewalker @azzuridd @xuseronline @amdoinggood123 @Dastro @tappukepapa @BAT_MAN @amitsh053 @Rosh_0007

Sir ji , apney ko yeh sab samjh nahi atta 😥 , 2-4 stock aap suggest kar do Jo aapko lagta hai bahut aachi valuations pe hai iss time.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/737483/medium/Screenshot_2022-01-27-00-13-37-132_com.tradingview.tradingviewapp.jpg?1643222756BNF is forming a HNS pattern in weekly chart.
One interesting thing is it’s at the same place from where it started a big rally of 5000+ points in a year ie budget 01/02/2021. So, if it is completely formed it means 5000 points down in BNF. The psychology behind this-in head part, market is facing big resistance on upper side. So, the market wants participation of those buyers who participated last year during budget.

Just a view.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
deal_walas wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/737483/medium/Screenshot_2022-01-27-00-13-37-132_com.tradingview.tradingviewapp.jpg?1643222756BNF is forming a HNS pattern in weekly chart.
One interesting thing is it’s at the same place from where it started a big rally of 5000+ points in a year ie budget 01/02/2021. So, if it is completely formed it means 5000 points down in BNF. The psychology behind this-in head part, market is facing big resistance on upper side. So, the market wants participation of those buyers who participated last year during budget.

Just a view.

Scarey

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
ddstar wrote:

Scary to gain bhai…. You can also compare selling & recent buying volume. Agar market ko apne previous high ko break karna hain to high volume chahiye buying side me. So, I think it will not get proper momentum unless participation of buyers at level of 32000.

Scary to hain bhai…. You can also compare selling & recent buying volume(in FUT chart). Agar market ko apne previous high ko break karna hain to high volume chahiye buying side par & also participation of buyers at 32000 level. So, I think it will not get proper momentum unless participation of buyers at level 32000. Dekhte hain kya hota hain. blush

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
shriAyodhya wrote:

Indiamart Qrtly trends:

Degrowth in biz enquiries
Tepid growth in pay subscribers/ARPU
Increasing rev concentration

Meaning: core biz struggling 2 grow

Cash/investments: 2500 cr
Annualised core biz PAT~200 cr
Low/no growth pe: 15x
So Fair value ~ 5500 cr
vs
Mcap of 15000 cr


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/737474/medium/20220126_215442.jpg?1643214363

There is a rational explanation to it. India underwent lockdown in 2020. It eased the lockdown norms at the end of 2020 n beginning of 2021. 🙂 Obviously biz had to approach the suppliers to restock their warehouse. Right! That craze won’t sustain in the long-term. Same ll be true with Reddington. 

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
deal_walas wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/737483/medium/Screenshot_2022-01-27-00-13-37-132_com.tradingview.tradingviewapp.jpg?1643222756BNF is forming a HNS pattern in weekly chart.
One interesting thing is it’s at the same place from where it started a big rally of 5000+ points in a year ie budget 01/02/2021. So, if it is completely formed it means 5000 points down in BNF. The psychology behind this-in head part, market is facing big resistance on upper side. So, the market wants participation of those buyers who participated last year during budget.

Just a view.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/737519/medium/Screenshot_2022-01-27-07-33-36-107_com.zerodha.kite3_2.jpg?1643249098

it will most likely fail. 🙂🙂🙂 Shorters will get shorted. 

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
DealBahar wrote:

What about Deepak nitrate? Biki paji

nothing to worry. Accumulate. 🙂

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
bikidas2060 wrote:

@MrKool_JJ @malikcool @guest_999 @AyushiiiVijay @BubbleBoyChickenLittle @Wontdisplaymyname @Priyanka @still_guessing @drupal @shh_my_dog_is_sleeping @cancob @kukdookoo @luciferous @whitewalker @azzuridd @xuseronline @amdoinggood123 @Dastro @tappukepapa @BAT_MAN @amitsh053 @Rosh_0007

Shouldn’t break 16830 levels biggrin

Wonderful post as usual Biki bhai …

HA+KG smile

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Close the screen

Sit back, relax and invest surplus in gems 

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
kukdookoo wrote:

biki paji isse thoda explain bhi kare

200 EMA ko 50 EMA (red line) niche se upar kaate toh bhai wo ek bullish sign hota hai. Weekly chart me wo kaafi powerful rahta hai

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Can’t view this properly on my desktop.
Can you please share the link for the same…

Bosch kaa chart bhai weekly timeframe me bhai.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

things to do during a cash, 

eat well – sleep well – don’t see tv till market stabilizes 😂

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

200 EMA ko 50 EMA (red line) niche se upar kaate toh bhai wo ek bullish sign hota hai. Weekly chart me wo kaafi powerful rahta hai

Higher high … stock in uptrend… 200 EMA aur kya chahiye ji.
Jabardast smile

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Is this good time to invest in Nykaa?

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Can’t view this properly on my desktop.
Can you please share the link for the same…

Replace the “medium” in image link by “original” after opening image in new tab.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Replace the “medium” in image link by “original” after opening image in new tab.

Woww.. That’s super clear now…

Thankuu biggrin

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

One golden rule of Stock market is that there is no RULE. There is no pattern. There is no Candels. There is no Tricks. No Shortcuts.

You have to study hard and carefully analyze every share you invest. Only then you can make a profit. Its like business. You have to be constantly on your feet. Sometimes luck may favour you. But sometimes it wont. Careful study and hardwork is the only key to success in Market. 

ps: Dont forget Stop Loss.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

What about
- Airtel
- Spandana
- Whirlpool
- Zomato
- SBIIN
- Tatva
- Lalpath Lab
- Indigo Paints
- PVR

I am a fresher in stock knowledge, but I have made list of these bu watching stock guru YouTube grimacing So guys suggest me good one for long term (5 year). I have ₹2lakh reserved to invest.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply