Thinking of selling xr 128 or buy iphone 12

271°
Deal Newbie
rahul990242390

I am thinking to sell iphone xr 128 gb suberb condition.

Battery health 82%
At what rate should I sell

Box bill accessories all available 

May be I’ll buy iphone 12

Expiring In 17 days
35 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pta nii but I can buy in 5k 😇

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:
Itne me Russian bhi nahi aegi @kukdookoo

Aree...aaa jayegi....😄😄 Bus lane wala chahiye 🤣🤣 

Abb log sirf Apple logo ka pay karenge single camera with single 4g sim with old display moti bazzels agr kuch bhi upr niche huya to repairing cost slow charger 😇 

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
Vip-in wrote:

Aree...aaa jayegi....😄😄 Bus lane wala chahiye 🤣🤣 

Abb log sirf Apple logo ka pay karenge single camera with single 4g sim with old display moti bazzels agr kuch bhi upr niche huya to repairing cost slow charger 😇 

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/804115/original/image.png?1662951820

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

hy I sold mine iPhone XR 64GB for 15k in good condition with 78-79% battery. Acc to my experience you can try to sell it for 19-20k. Right now 

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Is iphone 12 is on sale this bbd? What is the expected price?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Ash-D wrote:

Is iphone 12 is on sale this bbd? What is the expected price?

+1
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Ash-D wrote:

Is iphone 12 is on sale this bbd? What is the expected price?

trust me, camera is not that good 

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied
Ash-D wrote:

Is iphone 12 is on sale this bbd? What is the expected price?

35-37? Last year it was sold for 45k.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Ash-D wrote:

Is iphone 12 is on sale this bbd? What is the expected price?

No, available on amazon only. Expected price 40-45k.
Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
ConfirmPassword wrote:

trust me, camera is not that good 

Ohh is that so they are pretty much same by the specs seems that 2nd camera position has helped in better pictures plus some post processing improvements too.
Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

35-37? Last year it was sold for 45k.

Yeah friend bought it last year for the same price. Now my cousin is looking for one but he said he didn't liked the iphone 13 rear design 😐
So iPhone 13 will be a better choice over this? and what's the expected price after all discounts? cc : @ConfirmPassword
Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
7H4NO5 wrote:

No, available on amazon only. Expected price 40-45k.
Ohh then not worth it if there's any good deal on 13
Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:
Yeah friend bought it last year for the same price. Now my cousin is looking for one but he said he didn't liked the iphone 13 rear design 😐
So iPhone 13 will be a better choice over this? and what's the expected price after all discounts? cc : @ConfirmPassword

I13 will be arround 52-55. 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Ash-D wrote:

Is iphone 12 is on sale this bbd? What is the expected price?

45-50k
Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
nandamuri.balakrishna wrote:
58999 is the price don't expect below it
speculations were of around 55k but no sale on Iphone 12 could be the reason to sell off more iphone 13.
Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
Ash-D wrote:

Is iphone 12 is on sale this bbd? What is the expected price?

0.25 kidney
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Go for Iphone 13 or higher. Major change in Iphone 13 is the Cinematic mode. It works well. Its like portrait mode for Videos. You can change the focus post capture also. Its amazing. Only android that give this is the VIVO X80 pro and Samsung S22 Ultra. They dont work as well as Apple.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
raghupro wrote:

It was offered at this price in last year’s BBD itself. Will be lot lower this time 

It's apple not realme
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:
speculations were of around 55k but no sale on Iphone 12 could be the reason to sell off more iphone 13.
May be
Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
nandamuri.balakrishna wrote:
It's apple not realme

What are you even talking?


iPhone 12  went on sale for 45k for 64gb model last year. If you don’t have knowledge about it, better search before posting random replies. 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
raghupro wrote:

What are you even talking?


iPhone 12  went on sale for 45k for 64gb model last year. If you don’t have knowledge about it, better search before posting random replies. 

Better be in realtime not in dreams like iphone comes for 35k 39k ,better stay in realtime brother ,and coming to knowledge i am using apple products from 2016 ,so check BBD rates
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Last year sold my xr for 22k

Bought iPhone 12 during bbd for 45k

It was cracking deal.

I'll buy iPhone 15 after 2 years during bbd

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
nandamuri.balakrishna wrote:
Better be in realtime not in dreams like iphone comes for 35k 39k ,better stay in realtime brother ,and coming to knowledge i am using apple products from 2016 ,so check BBD rates

IPhone 12 256gb was sold for 59000

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/804429/original/411352DA-C99A-4291-883B-CDE1C32B73E3.jpeg?1663033706


iPhone 12 64gb was for 45000. And iPhone 12 mini 64gb was at 34000. 

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/804430/original/C4747063-0602-4B1C-84C8-A0324E12929E.jpeg?1663033833

Both these ordered last year by me on day 1 of BBD

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
raghupro wrote:

IPhone 12 256gb was sold for 59000

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/804429/original/411352DA-C99A-4291-883B-CDE1C32B73E3.jpeg?1663033706


iPhone 12 64gb was for 45000. 

I'm talking about this year sales ,iphone 13 will be lowest in fkband iphone 12 will be sale in amazon
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
raghupro wrote:

IPhone 12 256gb was sold for 59000

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/804429/original/411352DA-C99A-4291-883B-CDE1C32B73E3.jpeg?1663033706


iPhone 12 64gb was for 45000. 

Say about this year not previous BBD ,and don't assume 39k 30k
Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
nandamuri.balakrishna wrote:
Better be in realtime not in dreams like iphone comes for 35k 39k ,better stay in realtime brother ,and coming to knowledge i am using apple products from 2016 ,so check BBD rates



Flipkart revealed that iPhone 13 128gb would be priced below 50k.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply