Hot Deal This is my country! Sadly i have to run away from my house for the safety of my family

408°
Missing
Deal Subedar
109
1398
17

Right now I’m heading towards safer place from my residence where we are living from 1980 in west Delhi. HERE SITUATION IS VERY CRITICAL NEITHER POLICE IS ACCEPTING CALLS FOR OUR SAFETY

PLEASE SPREAD LOVE AND PEACE IN THIS WONDERFUL COUNTRY NOT HATRED I REQUEST EVERYONE PLEASE

47 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
193
1331
22

But we are getting news that the region is calm now.

Missing
Deal Subedar
171
1756
66

i know buddy, my sympathies wid u

Missing
Analyst
0
10412
106

Citizenship Kisi ki nhi gyi Lekin 50+ logo ki Jaan jrur chli gyi pensive

Missing
Entertainer
747
3814
50

Stay safe bro. Don’t panic. People are spreading rumours.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/606822/original/Screenshot_20200301_214103_com.twitter.android.lite.jpg?1583079178

Missing
Deal Subedar
193
1331
22

Yes and all kinds of media is still covering those previously affected areas.

Missing
Deal Cadet
137
591
6

Power of social media used in a wrong way
In just 15-20 min
Whole delhi got shut down
One of the biggest rumours of all time
That makes delhi people
Take back to 1984 riots

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
25
0

Everything is calm as of right now in Delhi. Let’s all hope that it stays this way. Too many lives have been lost already.
Government should do a crackdown on people who are trying to spread fake news.

Missing
Critic
350
2507
39
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

Stay safe bro. Don’t panic. People are spreading rumours.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/606822/original/Screenshot_20200301_214103_com.twitter.android.lite.jpg?1583079178

Bhai you don’t know how these situations work unless you have experienced it yourself especially in North India. Delhi Police clearly did nothing when it mattered & even if situation is calm now it is not worth taking the risk(especially if it is your life that you are taking risk with) relying completely on Delhi police. Better to move out temporarily for few months if you can.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
257
1
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Bhai you don’t know how these situations work unless you have experienced it yourself especially in North India. Delhi Police clearly did nothing when it mattered & even if situation is calm now it is not worth taking the risk(especially if it is your life that you are taking risk with) relying completely on Delhi police. Better to move out temporarily for few months if you can.

Delhi police=Amit Shah, as of now.

One just needs to hear his propaganda speech to draw a conlusion.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
458
3

Kejruddin giving free bus tickets. Run away. No worries

Missing
Deal Cadet
159
408
6

So many people lost lives ,business,
Social media is damaging image more than anything

Hatred hatred hatred….
What’s app groups, Facebook pages.. tweets , morning chit chat groups, every where is hatred ..


Even old age uncle n aunties forwarding fake hatred messages..

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,268
1895
31


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/606836/original/IMG_20200225_181501.jpg?1583129547

Missing
Critic
44
2141
44
Stardeals wrote:

Citizenship Kisi ki nhi gyi Lekin 50+ logo ki Jaan jrur chli gyi pensive

What does this dumb message actually mean anyway? I’ve seen this idiotic message posted on Facebook by the Bjp supporters on numerous occasions now! If indeed people’s citizenships were taken away, do you think the number of people killed will be 50 or something? There will be a riot, just like it happened long before and the number will be in high thousands.

Just the act of terrorising the people of the nation is terrorism itself.

Missing
Analyst
0
10412
106
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

What does this dumb message actually mean anyway? I’ve seen this idiotic message posted on Facebook by the Bjp supporters on numerous occasions now! If indeed people’s citizenships were taken away, do you think the number of people killed will be 50 or something? There will be a riot, just like it happened long before and the number will be in high thousands.

Just the act of terrorising the people of the nation is terrorism itself.

Be cool nd happy as per ur Username & don’t show ur foolishness here plus1

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
370
2
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

What does this dumb message actually mean anyway? I’ve seen this idiotic message posted on Facebook by the Bjp supporters on numerous occasions now! If indeed people’s citizenships were taken away, do you think the number of people killed will be 50 or something? There will be a riot, just like it happened long before and the number will be in high thousands.

Just the act of terrorising the people of the nation is terrorism itself.

Chill. I don’t know from where this message came but seems right to me.

Missing
Critic
44
2141
44
Expand
Stardeals wrote:

Be cool nd happy as per ur Username & don’t show ur foolishness here plus1

You don’t have any constructive response to my query, so you just made a fool of nobody but yourself. Congratulations.

My state of mind is none of your business and moreover completely unrelated to the topic. smile

Missing
Entertainer
43
38198
384

Dear, all this religious war being brewed is a part of diverting our attention from the ongoing meltdown of our economy. Everybody has money, but supply is not being met. The unrest buildup in such an event will overthrow the rulers. A shrewd politician will always channel our attention away from the core issues that would endanger his own position. So I request you don’t fall for religious indifferences.. Brush off aside any rumors that may cause tension buildup. Nobody is coming after. The thing you should be afraid of is own anger & frustration. Just don’t get involved in violence else it will spread n spread to every nook and corner. Stay safe, maintain peace.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
458
3

After free electricity, delhi people now getting free stones, petrol and acid . Thanks to kejriwal & his party

Missing
Deal Subedar
191
1048
17

There was preparation days before, from unloading truck loads of stones earlier, slingshot of various types made in advance, acids being procured from acid factories under false hindu name. And this was all fault of Hindus. Maybe Hindus should just stop breathing and die. Even then their corpses will be mutilated like that of the IB officer Ankit. No one talks about the atrocities , and if you even talk about it then you are communal confused

If you guys think this is all just because of CAA, it is wrong. I guess Art370 , RJB verdict have all got some play here. I am a centrist still and whatever liberals think you are doing in defending the indefensible, then you are pushing clearly centrists like me into the RW camp.

The pendulum theory comes to mind. India was extreme left all these days which will push it towards extreme right. ( Read here as minority pondering  and Majority bashing as left) It is all consequences of people being selective with their agenda and not caring about truth. If you want the pendulum to rest in center then be just in your views without bias or hate against anyone. If not more people like me are unwillingly being pushed to the other corner of where you are.

Missing
Tech Guru
193
2334
108

Thousands of people killed in delhi to satisfy the bloodlust of Amit Sha and Moti
Death toll is not just 49 as reported by media
Police remained mute spectator as per orders and at many places even police was seen helping rioters,
Preparator of riot got y plus security in return for killing thousands of innocents

Missing
Deal Subedar
191
1048
17
drupal wrote:

Thousands of people are killed in delhi to satisfy the bloodlust of Amit Sha and Moti
Death toll is not just 49 as reported by media

From where did you get this number ? And how Amit Shah and Modi responsible for this ? This is about giving citizenship to persecuted minorities from nearby countries. Is it so communal ? You might ask then aren’t Muslims being persecuted.. then let’s compare the numbers of persecuted minorities and attrocities committed against each group. Then we will know. Please don’t push your opinion as some truth neutral_face

Missing
Tech Guru
193
2334
108
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

You don’t have any constructive response to my query, so you just made a fool of nobody but yourself. Congratulations.

My state of mind is none of your business and moreover completely unrelated to the topic. smile

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/606910/medium/6538606ESKYSPKXYAAXmYV.jpg?1583230116

Missing
Deal Hunter
140
9359
58
Expand
A.M.A.Z.O wrote:

From where did you get this number ? And how Amit Shah and Modi responsible for this ? This is about giving citizenship to persecuted minorities from nearby countries. Is it so communal ? You might ask then aren’t Muslims being persecuted.. then let’s compare the numbers of persecuted minorities and attrocities committed against each group. Then we will know. Please don’t push your opinion as some truth neutral_face

Then why are persecuted hindus from Sri Lanka and Mynnmar not taken in?
P.S. No one has problems with CAA. Its NRC+CAA thats actually taken many innocent lives since 2014.
P.P.S. this fascist govt lies all the goddamn time, first said no NRC, its still there. Then says NPR is not related and in official docs, its still there.
Again said there’s no detention camps and lol 130+ people died in detention camps in Assam already and god knows how many are hidden.
Recently an old man surnamed Munda passed away after 3 years in detention camp :/
And CAA + NRC = Nuremberg law of Nazi Germany. Even an European jew said its similar! Yesterday, Seattle US has unanimously voted to protest against CAA+NRC. India once gaining momentum is now getting attentions on all negative reasons.

Missing
Deal Hunter
140
9359
58

Lol there’s a special kind of shameless troll who spread that fake website pretending to be a a genuine news channels’ name and… still peddling fake news all the time. You are shameless enough to not even acknowledge even after pointing out the website’s truth with analytics and carrying on with jumla party’s IT cell bullshit.

Missing
Deal Subedar
191
1048
17
Expand
rini50 wrote:

Then why are persecuted hindus from Sri Lanka and Mynnmar not taken in?
P.S. No one has problems with CAA. Its NRC+CAA thats actually taken many innocent lives since 2014.
P.P.S. this fascist govt lies all the goddamn time, first said no NRC, its still there. Then says NPR is not related and in official docs, its still there.
Again said there’s no detention camps and lol 130+ people died in detention camps in Assam already and god knows how many are hidden.
Recently an old man surnamed Munda passed away after 3 years in detention camp :/
And CAA + NRC = Nuremberg law of Nazi Germany. Even an European jew said its similar! Yesterday, Seattle US has unanimously voted to protest against CAA+NRC. India once gaining momentum is now getting attentions on all negative reasons.

Can you substantiate your points on NRC + CAA + NPR with source ?? Would like to read about more from the other point before commenting further.

And please no left or right wing portals or rags. Need authentic source. If not then I am willing to bet there is agenda on both sides masquerading as fact.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
458
3
rini50 wrote:

Lol there’s a special kind of shameless troll who spread that fake website pretending to be a a genuine news channels’ name and… still peddling fake news all the time. You are shameless enough to not even acknowledge even after pointing out the website’s truth with analytics and carrying on with jumla party’s IT cell bullshit.


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/606939/original/ELuBKa9WkAAit3u.jpg?1583249245

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
458
3

Chamche joy joy joy joy joy joy

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
458
3
Expand
A.M.A.Z.O wrote:

Can you substantiate your points on NRC + CAA + NPR with source ?? Would like to read about more from the other point before commenting further.

And please no left or right wing portals or rags. Need authentic source. If not then I am willing to bet there is agenda on both sides masquerading as fact.

There is a Quote :

Dont wrestle with pig. Both get muddy but pig enjoy it.

He will say u IT cell or bhakt atlast and think he won the debate

Missing
Tech Guru
193
2334
108

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/606942/medium/653917111pakistan-o.jpg?1583252573

Missing