(tip/suggestions) Required for purchase of new ...

(tip/suggestions) Required for purchase of new mobile

78°
Missing
Deal Newbie
131
58
1

Which is the best mobile to go for within 12 to 15k. Have redmi note 4. Itd getting lag while daily use. So need to switch. My options are so far poco f1 8gb 256 gb , redmi note 8 pro 6gb variant, realme xt please suggest ur ideas or suggestions to buy the best mobile. TIA

14 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
131
58
1
vinidhs83826 wrote:

Go for Realme Xt

How s the performance are u using it personally??

Missing
Deal Subedar
250
1182
20

Redmi Note 8 Pro base model is good value .
For 2k more you can get Poco X2 with 64mp Sony sensor if you’re ready to wait.

Missing
Critic
15
1693
37

Unless preference is on Chinese virus in particular there’s a company called Samsung who are releasing a phone called M31 or something.

Missing
Deal Newbie
131
58
1
ithehappy wrote:

Unless preference is on Chinese virus in particular there’s a company called Samsung who are releasing a phone called M31 or something.

M30 i know will search for m31

Missing
Deal Newbie
131
58
1
cadence wrote:

Redmi Note 8 Pro base model is good value .
For 2k more you can get Poco X2 with 64mp Sony sensor if you’re ready to wait.

Yes poco x2 is good one

Missing
Deal Newbie
131
58
1

Does any smartphone supports 3 sim cards???

Missing
Deal Subedar
462
1259
12
callme_shri wrote:

Does any smartphone supports 3 sim cards???

People are thinking of ways of keeping 1+ 1 simcard and you searching for 3 sim card slot phone.
beers

Missing
Deal Newbie
131
58
1
Expand
Common-man wrote:

People are thinking of ways of keeping 1+ 1 simcard and you searching for 3 sim card slot phone.
beers

No im just asking. Im not having 3 sims though…

Missing
Deal Subedar
462
1259
12
Expand
callme_shri wrote:

No im just asking. Im not having 3 sims though…

blush I suppose. Three sims maybe available only in Chinese brands .

However its useless in current situation.

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
450
6

Buy a MI mobile which comes with Infrared (to switch on ACs etc.)

Missing
Deal Cadet
56
308
7
Expand
callme_shri wrote:

No im just asking. Im not having 3 sims though…

If I recall 2007, one known guy bought phone with quad sim and TV reception …
When you asked for 3 , it means there was something bothering you to have 3 sims.. but you didn’t spit out …

So which one you finally bought and how is it running..

Missing
Deal Newbie
131
58
1
Expand
jazz09 wrote:

If I recall 2007, one known guy bought phone with quad sim and TV reception …
When you asked for 3 , it means there was something bothering you to have 3 sims.. but you didn’t spit out …

So which one you finally bought and how is it running..

Poco f1

Missing