TMW not refunding or activating my card even af...

TMW not refunding or activating my card even after much try

227°
Missing
Deal Cadet
55
491
7

I tried everything from complaint om twitter to rate them on playstore. Eveytime they comes with their usual reply “please wait some exciting upgradation is going on, you will hear from us soon”

I have 18000 in TMW wallet. Please anyone guide. I will pay you some %.

Can not we complain against it anywhere?
These wallets does not come under RBI regulation?

42 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
55
491
7

Don’t worry! Our platform is just being upgraded technically and we will be back Bigger, Better & Stronger. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We will be notify you once our services are up and running, request you to be patient with us. We are here to help if you have questions about our technical upgradation.

We appreciate your understanding

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
491
7

Can you lodge complaint with Online consumer forum? Does it work?

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
491
7

Or can we complain it to issuing bank of the card??

Missing
Deal Major
7,072
23350
289
ZitOO wrote:

@getready @Roushh please guide me

Not sure what’s going on with TMW..haven’t used their services for a while

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
491
7
Expand
getready wrote:

Not sure what’s going on with TMW..haven’t used their services for a while

They are giving customers to wait months and months

Missing
Deal Major
7,072
23350
289
Expand
ZitOO wrote:

They are giving customers to wait months and months

I am not an expert regarding this
But read this
https://cms.rbi.org.in/cms/Documents/en-US/Ombu...
https://cms.rbi.org.in/cms/Documents/en-US/Bank...
And this for filing a complaint
https://cms.rbi.org.in/cms/IndexPage.aspx?aspxe...

// Point (d) under prepaid payment instruments
Non-Transfer / Refusal to transfer/ failure to transfer within reasonable time, the balance in the Prepaid Payment Instruments to the holder’s ‘own’ bank account or back to source at the time of closure, expiry of validity period etc., of the Prepaid Payment Instrument
//

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
491
7
Expand
getready wrote:

I am not an expert regarding this
But read this
https://cms.rbi.org.in/cms/Documents/en-US/Ombu...
https://cms.rbi.org.in/cms/Documents/en-US/Bank...
And this for filing a complaint
https://cms.rbi.org.in/cms/IndexPage.aspx?aspxe...

// Point (d) under prepaid payment instruments
Non-Transfer / Refusal to transfer/ failure to transfer within reasonable time, the balance in the Prepaid Payment Instruments to the holder’s ‘own’ bank account or back to source at the time of closure, expiry of validity period etc., of the Prepaid Payment Instrument
//

Thanks a lot

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4728
138
ZitOO wrote:

@getready @Roushh please guide me

I have never used TMW so I have no idea what is this all about. Sorry mate, can’t help with this.

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
491
7
Expand
Roushh wrote:

I have never used TMW so I have no idea what is this all about. Sorry mate, can’t help with this.

Leave TMW. Kindly Just guide me in general if a prepaid wallet block your wallet balance citing any bogus issue like their technical problem or anything and does not allow customer to withdraw their money. Where should I escalate the issue after their customer care? they are giving time nothing else

Missing
Entertainer
348
913
16

I don’t know if consumer forum will help in this particular type of issue.
Call 1800 11 4000. It’s their toll free customer care number.
They will register a complaint for you if it’s comes under their purview.

They will tell you the process too.
But it might take time,I think.

First they will send a mail from their end and ask you to mail too and give you a docket number and ask you to include that in the mail.

If they don’t reply after specified time, then a compliant via post will have to be sent .

If they still do not reply, then you have to go to court. But the court had a lot of power.

Again all of this only if your issue type comes under their purview.

Missing
Community Angel
67
4068
48

Rise complaint at Twitter.

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
450
6
ZitOO wrote:

Or can we complain it to issuing bank of the card??

CC to federal bank and rbi in Twitter. You will get immediate response.

There is one more thread, please search.

Missing
Deal Cadet
136
736
3
Expand
ZitOO wrote:

Leave TMW. Just guide me in general if a prepaid wallet block your wallet balance citing any bogus issue like their technical problem or anything and does not allow customer to withdraw their money. Where should I escalate the issue after their customer care? they are giving time nothing else

Have you tried tagging Vinay Kalntri in your posts?

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
491
7
jileg wrote:

I don’t know if consumer forum will help in this particular type of issue.
Call 1800 11 4000. It’s their toll free customer care number.
They will register a complaint for you if it’s comes under their purview.

They will tell you the process too.
But it might take time,I think.

First they will send a mail from their end and ask you to mail too and give you a docket number and ask you to include that in the mail.

If they don’t reply after specified time, then a compliant via post will have to be sent .

If they still do not reply, then you have to go to court. But the court had a lot of power.

Again all of this only if your issue type comes under their purview.

thanks

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
491
7

.

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
324
10
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Paygyft app now give virtual RuPay card & credit card load money option available.

Enjoy

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

I wonder u are owner of these wallets .
Whenever a new wallet or prepaid card or gift card is launched u are the first to notify diners.
How u r getting info from these unknown companies.
Only possibility you should be owner of these ppis

Missing
Community Angel
67
4068
48
Expand
kirandr221996 wrote:

I wonder u are owner of these wallets .
Whenever a new wallet or prepaid card or gift card is launched u are the first to notify diners.
How u r getting info from these unknown companies.
Only possibility you should be owner of these ppis

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/589721/medium/6165474D6y-Ib7u-UEAA5-R6o.jpg?1570631028

Missing
Blogger
216
1930
54

paise fase hue hai bhai ke

Missing
Community Angel
67
4068
48
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Paygyft app now give virtual RuPay card & credit card load money option available.

Enjoy

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

Federal banks prepaid cards/wallets not reliable, refund take 14 working days after we complain through call in case of refund from merchant or failed transactions.

Missing