To keep alive jio sim

231°
Deal Lieutenant
248
5120
46

Guys , what is the best recharge to keep alive jio sim.
I got a call from jio that you haven’t recharge since 90 days so your number will be closed soon if you don’t recharge.
Any idea.
I am using it on my smart phone.

37 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
248
5120
46
saucap wrote:

129

Is it special recharge?
I don’t see in recharge plan.
How long this will alive my sim ?

38
47721
411
Expand
whitewalker wrote:

Is it special recharge?
I don’t see in recharge plan.
How long this will alive my sim ?

It’s only available on MyJio app. 28 days, 2 GB, 28 days + (90 days incoming) validity
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/665036/medium/7382939129.jpg?1613100767
Using same plan 👆

249
1172
6

My jio sim is not closed even without any plan recharge from year. Try to keep like 50-60 Rs balance

248
5120
46
badkarma wrote:

My jio sim is not closed even without any plan recharge from year. Try to keep like 50-60 Rs balance

I see. My other number is not recharge from 6 month , no disconnection call but this number recharged 3 months before and now got a call for disconnection

249
1172
6
Expand
whitewalker wrote:

I see. My other number is not recharge from 6 month , no disconnection call but this number recharged 3 months before and now got a call for disconnection

Do u have main balance in it?

92
11432
26
Moderator
Expand
saucap wrote:

It’s only available on MyJio app. 28 days, 2 GB, 28 days + (90 days incoming) validity
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/665036/medium/7382939129.jpg?1613100767
Using same plan 👆

Expires on q chupaya? Hum recharge kara denge iss darr se? toungueout

38
47721
411
Expand
R0417 wrote:

Expires on q chupaya? Hum recharge kara denge iss darr se? toungueout

Upcoming plan bhi toh dikhaya 😁
Recharge offer ke liye Thank you 😀😀

38
47721
411
Expand
badkarma wrote:

Yes do top up of Rs 50 or 100 and try

Yes, right. I read on some another thread if there is balance of 20 plus in sim, they cannot close the sim without customer’s permission.

0
12382
134

But why to waste your money when you can receive incoming calls/otp? confused

0
1430
4
Expand
saucap wrote:

It’s only available on MyJio app. 28 days, 2 GB, 28 days + (90 days incoming) validity
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/665036/medium/7382939129.jpg?1613100767
Using same plan 👆

BTW, 329 is more economical

(129 × 3 = 387) >> 329

315
3170
110
Expand
whitewalker wrote:

I see. My other number is not recharge from 6 month , no disconnection call but this number recharged 3 months before and now got a call for disconnection

Black list those numbers those are local jio guys

248
5120
46
Expand
161508-v2.0 wrote:

BTW, 329 is more economical

(129 × 3 = 387) >> 329

We just want to keep alive. So in 129 90 days incoming will be free.

65
601
3

Never received disconnection calls except only for doing recharges! Having 350+ tt since 2yrs + & still running without any plan with incoming calls & sms are active yet!

89
599
2
badkarma wrote:

My jio sim is not closed even without any plan recharge from year. Try to keep like 50-60 Rs balance

.

9
2145
31

Just take bsnl as secondary sim card for otp/incoming.
Plus you can make calls if you have balance unlike jio which doesn’t works without pack.
Just do 365 rc and be tension free for 1 year with 2 months internet and calls also

66
151
5

🤔If there is good main balance in Sim, & no plan activated & if mistakenly mobile data is turned on….
Nothing will happen or data charges will be deducted from main balance?

105
121
1
masumshah59838 wrote:

🤔If there is good main balance in Sim, & no plan activated & if mistakenly mobile data is turned on….
Nothing will happen or data charges will be deducted from main balance?

If no plan, even when internet on nothing will happen. Don’t worry !

Missing