Hot Deal Today I finally got big bazaar onions at 10/kg by outwitting the staff

489°
Missing
Deal Hunter
135
8070
54

Today I reached at 12pm but stock finished?! No other customers got except for one marwari family, consisting the hubby, wife, 3 brats, sis in law?, granny and grandpa… all of them looted 3 kg each!
There was a big argument among the customers while a few of the staff were sneakily zipping around with their own personal loot.
I stalked one sales girl and found her hiding it deep side of maggi noodles at the bottom. I waited until all the staff went away and then pulled out her loot, hide it with unnecessary stuff and finally got it! 😆

All of them were hiding it, from sales ppl to managers!!

43 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
Missing
Pro Critic
181
4762
139
ok_hand plus1
Missing
Deal Newbie
146
35
1

Lmaoo joy joy joy

Missing
Critic
752
2002
15

U should have recorded a video of sales girl hiding it … it would be great..

Missing
Dimer Of The Year 2014
7
29527
449

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/600040/medium/5995734Bv87V7o_d.jpg?1577429063

Missing
Deal Cadet
147
692
7

I stalked one sales girl

whatever may be the case, but nothing justifies stalking

Missing
Dimer Of The Year 2014
7
29527
449
rini50 wrote:

Today I reached at 12pm but stock finished?! No other customers got except for one marwari family, consisting the hubby, wife, 3 brats, sis in law?, granny and grandpa… all of them looted 3 kg each!
There was a big argument among the customers while a few of the staff were sneakily zipping around with their own personal loot.
I stalked one sales girl and found her hiding it deep side of maggi noodles at the bottom. I waited until all the staff went away and then pulled out her loot, hide it with unnecessary stuff and finally got it! 😆

All of them were hiding it, from sales ppl to managers!!

https://i.imgur.com/Bv87V7o_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Missing
Entertainer
22
2102
26

Hence proved “stalking girls always give some type of nice reward”. But don’t know why some people beat me for this (including her and my family)

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
164
2
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Hence proved “stalking girls always give some type of nice reward”. But don’t know why some people beat me for this (including her and my family)

Hey don’t be such a sexist I wudnt want anyone to stalk me ever! Not even for ₹10 onions!!
PS – Except for the s word OP description was funny I must admit 🙂

Missing
Deal Hunter
135
8070
54
Expand
bold_lightning wrote:

Hey don’t be such a sexist I wudnt want anyone to stalk me ever! Not even for ₹10 onions!!
PS – Except for the s word OP description was funny I must admit 🙂

I’m a girl so stalking another girl for onions is not creepy.
If you do it for obsessive love thingy then that’s automatically wrong.

Missing
Deal Hunter
135
8070
54
Harish.agarwal wrote:

I stalked one sales girl

whatever may be the case, but nothing justifies stalking

Bring down your moralistic ideals a bit. I’m not a lesbian and don’t her to be my lover. I’m just fed with big bazaar’s staff always hiding good grocery deals and thus did it.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
164
2
Expand
rini50 wrote:

I’m a girl so stalking another girl for onions is not creepy.
If you do it for obsessive love thingy then that’s automatically wrong.

My bad. The first part of my comment was not intended for you but for Pankaj. Sorry for the miscomm.

Missing
Deal Hunter
135
8070
54
Expand
bold_lightning wrote:

My bad. The first part of my comment was not intended for you but for Pankaj. Sorry for the miscomm.

oh. that’s alright then.

Missing
Deal Hunter
135
8070
54
Ramesh1997 wrote:

U should have recorded a video of sales girl hiding it … it would be great..

Yea I should have done it. It would have been great if I could have tagged big bazaar on twitter 😆
Alas it didnt cross my mind at the time.

the cashier hiding his loot right under him. Very secure place then the pile of maggies 😆

Missing
Deal Cadet
156
816
31

How much is it otherwise. Seems like an accomplishment

Missing
Deal Captain
14
7027
125
Expand
co0l1992 wrote:

Leaked footage of rini50 right after coming out from BB Outlet 😂😂

laughing laughing laughing
Missing
Deal Cadet
147
692
7
Expand
rini50 wrote:

Bring down your moralistic ideals a bit. I’m not a lesbian and don’t her to be my lover. I’m just fed with big bazaar’s staff always hiding good grocery deals and thus did it.

u seems to already lost for few bags of onion

ps I’m just pulling ur leg

Missing
Critic
1,071
3962
53
Expand
co0l1992 wrote:

Leaked footage of rini50 right after coming out from BB Outlet 😂😂

joy joy joy joy joy
Missing
Deal Brigadier
80,184
94814
1297
Expand
co0l1992 wrote:

Leaked footage of rini50 right after coming out from BB Outlet 😂😂

ya and that too wearing looted coolwinks goggles. stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Brigadier
80,184
94814
1297
Expand
rini50 wrote:

oh. that’s alright then.

wow, taking blame on themselves instead of throwing on each other. never seen so much understanding between 2 girls stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Perfectionist
1,742
62862
605

Onion price is 20 I guess?

So for 30 rs (10*3) profit per person the sales people were hiding it?

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
290
2

LOL you are a hero!!!!!!

BTW isnt onion selling at Rs 20 a kilo these days?

Missing
Entertainer
28
6138
84
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

ya and that too wearing looted coolwinks goggles. stuck_out_tongue

https://i.imgur.com/IOWx6i1.jpg

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
327
11
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Hence proved “stalking girls always give some type of nice reward”. But don’t know why some people beat me for this (including her and my family)

Zaalim duniya…… 😂

Missing
Deal Subedar
394
2196
26
avgn wrote:

Onion price is 20 I guess?

So for 30 rs (10*3) profit per person the sales people were hiding it?

17 rs to be precise..
aur travel karne me minimum 10-20 rs ka petrol toh lagta he aaram ae.
good loot by op laughing

Missing
Critic
752
2002
15
Expand
rini50 wrote:

Yea I should have done it. It would have been great if I could have tagged big bazaar on twitter 😆
Alas it didnt cross my mind at the time.

the cashier hiding his loot right under him. Very secure place then the pile of maggies 😆

now at least I know that vegetables need to searched in packaged food section.. sweat_smile

Missing
Budding Star
4,800
8045
133
santosh_blr wrote:

LOL you are a hero!!!!!!

BTW isnt onion selling at Rs 20 a kilo these days?

Heroine*

Missing